Slutty?

last reply
20 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I was about to date this chick and then I found out through the grape vine that she had sex with a guy one night and then his twin brother the next night? Is that slutty? I called her out on it and she got all fired up about it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It sounds like someone wasn't very discreet.

Not all girls like to be called a slut.
Just because she slept with two guys on two different nights does not make her a slut.

IF it was me, I'd tell you off as well. Not only is it none of your business what I did with someone else, but to listen to gossip about me would make me think you care entirely too much about what other people think.
And I, personally, have never cared what other people think of me unless it's my partner. They are the only other person's opinion that I care about. If he listened to the gossip around town about my past and believed it, and thought he should confront me about it... I would be more than a little upset.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Are you joking?! You interrogated "this chick" that you were not even in a relationship with about something you heard secondhand, and you were surprised she got upset???
I don't think it's up to us here on Lush to judge whether she is "slutty" or not. But I think YOU were way out of line. Since you asked (:
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jollylolly
Are you joking?! You interrogated "this chick" that you were not even in a relationship with about something you heard secondhand, and you were surprised she got upset???
I don't think it's up to us here on Lush to judge whether she is "slutty" or not. But I think YOU were way out of line. Since you asked (:

My sentiments exactly!

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
what they said *points up* if you'd done that to me, i'd have said "Adios, amigo" without a second thought. oh, and you'd be missing out on some of the best sex of your life, buddy. girls who like to fuck are usually damn good at it. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does having sex with people without the intent to attempt an LTR with them mean they're slutty? Probably. Is that a bad thing? It wouldn't stop me from attempting to have an LTR with them. It doesn't say that they wouldn't be faithful in an LTR. It only says that they're not that fussy when they're not in an LTR. And who but a persnickity person could blame them for that.

I can understand why guys who are image conscious might not want an LTR with the town pump, but if the town pump has enough attractive qualities, isn't that really what matters?
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I hate to be "that woman" but this sounds like a huge double standard. If you fuck a girl one night and then you fuck her twin sister the next night, is that slutty?

You were way out of line and had no right "confronting" her about this. And she had every right to be pissed. I'd be pissed too. Unless we're in a serious relationship, no one has the right to question my sex life other than for safety purposes. That's probably why she was upset. Not because you accused her of being a slut (which I'm sure you did, even if you didn't mean to) but because you questioned her about it. As far as her being a slut or not, it depends on your definition of what a slut is. If you're questioning whether or not it was a slutty move, then it's probably not sitting well with you. You'd be better off finding someone else...especially since you have absolutely no chance with her now that you've called her on her slutty ways. I just hope that whoever was the source of this inside info on this alleged whore had all their facts straight. Or perhaps they just wanted to hook up with her and knew how to get you to back down.E5eGu8ohuv6fctcu

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Yeah. That isn't cool. Assuming she did fuck them both, what's the problem anyway? As long as she's being safe it shouldn't matter to you one way or the other. If you were concerned about safety, then you should have just not gone after her in the first place, and if you weren't, then use a condom and don't worry about who she's fucked. Haven't you ever done anything a little slutty?

On the subject of "why the fuck does it matter?", neither my girlfriend are particularly promiscuous, but both of us wound up banging (between the both of us, a total of) five guys in the week before we got together. One of them we had some fun with together, and that's the night we consider our relationship to have begun on. A relationship which, I might add, is amazing. We're quite in love and committed to each other in an extremely long term way now and it doesn't matter in the slightest that we had a slutty week right before we started dating. In fact, it got us out to come out of our shells (sexually speaking) enough that our sex life is probably a lot healthier and more fun than it would have been otherwise. Promiscuity is not the end of the world. In fact, it's often a good thing for relationships if timed correctly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This has GOT to be a gag post!! Cat that stuff is so high school mentality! And as Miss Sprite said...
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by DakotaKid
I was about to date this chick and then I found out through the grape vine that she had sex with a guy one night and then his twin brother the next night? Is that slutty? I called her out on it and she got all fired up about it.

You're asking us if a single-sentence rumour means that a girl is slutty? There are a myriad reasons as to why she may have got wiggly with two guys who may or may not be related, but unless you were in a relationship with her at the time, it is none of your business.

To ask us for validation on whether she is a slut or not says to me that based on that one piece of information, whether it's true or not, you already think she is. And the definition of "slutty" can be very different, depending on who you ask. You obviously see it in a negative light.

And as for "calling her out on it," that sounds aggressive, intrusive, and extremely rude. If you expect her to have some class, I think you ought to have some yourself.

And whoever "helpfully" passed on such gossip needs to shut up and get their own life straight, instead of stirring up poo in other peoples'.

Just my opinion.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dude, I'd call a tactical retreat on this one. I agree with the others on this one. I mean you could have made a joke out of it when you asked her and not try to be accusatory. You really shouldn't have said anything about it at all, but too late for that I guess. It really wouldn't bother me at all.

Also, just giving here. If you were looking for sympathy, first look at the site you're on, then consider the general mentality of our fellow lushies here. If you waned pity or agreement... boy did you pick the wrong place to look for it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The slutty town pump in question should just be glad she doesn't live in a country that still stones women to death for such disgusting behavior.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
reo did a song about this

but the best quote is.."and the talk grows cheaper on down the line" i believe...

shame on YOU for believing idle gossip

small small people who spread filth..like this...
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
btw, you're on a sex site posting in threads like 'fuck or pass' - if someone told HER this, would you want her confronting you and calling YOU a man-slut or maybe, just being cool with it? food for thought. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DakotaKid

Well....would YOU do twins? just sayn.
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That doesn't make her a slut.

And thinking about this situation and the way you ask opinions, I would say that YOU are the slut. Ask yourself, "... why am I asking her out? ...". Chances are, if she didn't "put-out" for you within 15 minutes you would have broadcast to the world that she is a slut.
Gramps

The quiet and always horny old guy in Sunny Florida USA
Lurker
0 likes
double standard much anyone?And by that I mean from everyone comments here
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by menarealwaysignorged
double standard much anyone?And by that I mean from everyone comments here

If you clarify the reason for your sarcastic remark and tell me how I appear to have double standards to you, I will be happy to clarify my actual position.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

If you clarify the reason for your sarcastic remark and tell me how I appear to have double standards to you, I will be happy to clarify my actual position.

ditto.

Lurker
0 likes
dude
face it you fucked up royalty
never ask and never care about
the past if you need look up
the word "past"
Lurker
0 likes
Oops. Why would you care if she had done twins or triplets on different nights or on the same night. Accept a girl, accept her history. Turn her down because she enjoys sex? Not.