Favorite TV/Cable Show

last reply
29 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
What is your favorite TV show right now? I'm always looking for shows/series to add to my list of shows to watch.
Mine? Right now it's HELL ON WHEELS. So good!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a Bones fanatic all the way!!! I might quickly be turning into a 2 Broke girls fan though.
Lurker
0 likes
Dexter, True Blood, Star Trek Voyager and Star Trek The New Generation, Star Gate SG1 and Star Gate Atlantis, Band of Brothers ( Both Series ), Anzacs ( Australian TV Series WW one ), Discovery / History / National Geographic - Documentaries, Game of Thrones, Rome ( The series ), The Big Bang Theory, Rules of Engagement, My Hero ( British sit com ), Spooks ( MI5 British series ), Angel ( Vampires and stuff ), Sharpe, Only Fools and Horses.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
True blood (But have to wait until next summer )

Big brother ( Almost over )
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Right now, I am actually enjoying "Storage Wars: Texas." CBS canceled my all-time favorite, "CSI: Miami."
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Locksley
Breaking Bad and soon- THE WALKING DEAD

Two of my very most favoritest shows ever! And I have to add The Tudors to my list.Pmtou2NzRML4
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Family Guy love it
Anything you think is sweet, I'm a little more than that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dexter can't wait until the next season starts
Anything you think is sweet, I'm a little more than that.
Innocent Puck Bunnii
0 likes
Criminal Minds, Broadwalk Empire, Game of Thrones, True Blood, Blue Bloods, L&O SVU, Grimm, New Girl, CSI and Vampire Diaries smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Big Bang Theory, One tree Hill (but its ended cry ) F.R.I.E.N.D.S (but sadly ended again) How i met your mother, Revenge, new girl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NCIS and The Unit (although there over), Big Bang Theory, Vampire Diaries and Pretty Little Liars and many anime but i wont list them XD
my newest :)
Lurker
0 likes
I love the Unit, Storage Wars, and a bunch of shows on the Investigative Discovery Channel. The ID channel shows are all about woman who take thier revenge on guys. I actually get scared watching that. I hope my wife never gets any crazy ideas.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Amyyyyy
Big Bang Theory, One tree Hill (but its ended cry ) F.R.I.E.N.D.S (but sadly ended again) How i met your mother, Revenge, new girl

Love Friends clearly!

Big bang theory is class. I like to laugh like Sheldon occasionally. New girl is brilliant too. Really getting into it.

On a personal note anything with sports in it is fine by me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Revenge and The Big Bang Theory
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once Upon aTime, Teen Wolf, CM, Bones, Face Off and many more!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Gangsters: America’s Most Evil
Lurker
0 likes
Smallville (before it ended in 2010), True Blood, Supernatural, Family Guy, The Boondocks, Young Justice, Thundercats(2011 series).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Revenge, Bones, House, NCIS: Los Angeles, Doctor Who and Raising Hope.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by corne
I love the Unit, Storage Wars, and a bunch of shows on the Investigative Discovery Channel. The ID channel shows are all about woman who take thier revenge on guys. I actually get scared watching that. I hope my wife never gets any crazy ideas.

haha, only if it's in the bedroom
Weaver of Words
0 likes
I used to be quite the TV addict (Lush has replaced that!). One of my favorite programs was Quantum Leap, and it had one of the most memorable episodes when Sam leaped into a younger version of himself, saved his brothers life and warned his sister about her future abusive spouse.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The X-Files
Lurker
0 likes
Broad walk empire
Walking dead
True blood
Lurker
0 likes
The quality has gone downhill a bit over the last couple of seasons but you can't beat a bit of Dexter. When I want a laugh, then The Inbetweeners.
Lurker
0 likes
The walking dead or Game of thrones
Lurker
0 likes
Game of Thrones and Fringe