0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hot or not?

Sorry if this has been asked.
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
this is a drawing of one of mine... i think definitely hot! EDIT: i also want to add that over a year later they are more deliciously sensitive than ever and most people in my real life have no idea... so it is my own naughty secret.....

Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Sometimes hot. As long as we're not talking about my nipples...
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Not
Lurker
0 likes
I got mine done after a drunken bet. It hurt at the time, two months later it still hurt so I took it out. For that reason only, I will say no. I worry they hurt the wearer.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I just got mine done 2 weeks ago. They are still a bit sore, so I am not sure if it was worth it yet.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
The thought of it makes me cringe for myself, but I would call it hot if the wearer found it hot, as it might make them feel more likely to be wiggly.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
DEFINITELY hot but owwwww never happening
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It looks hot, but I think it would de-sensitize the nipple after a while. The constant pull and tug prevents it from fully going down. I have never ben with a woman orman for that matter that had pierced anything. That is just me no one else. Old curmudgeon prude that I am LOL.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LauraLee_sugah
this is a drawing of one of mine... i think definitely hot! EDIT: i also want to add that over a year later they are more deliciously sensitive than ever and most people in my real life have no idea... so it is my own naughty secret.....

OK, that particular nipple piercing: how could anyone not find it sexy? It may be a drawing, but god damnit! Need I say more? Sugah, you be right, it's fucking hot. It's probably the secret that makes it hotter, but nobody can deny the hottness of that nipple smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Doesn't do it for me, so my answer is NOT

Although, I've seen it look good on certain people.
Weaver of Words
0 likes
NOT, for me at least.
0 likes
i have seen some that looked really hot....and some that was just plum nasty....but i like it, not for me though!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
very hot luv mine, and my lady has hers done as well, soooooooo sexy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it depends on the person, I've seen some that make adds to the hotness of the person, others not so. And yes, I'm considering getting 1 of mine done
Lurker
0 likes
It's hot
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not a fan, but it is hot on some people if it fits their personality.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had mine for a couple years, but it had to come out due to health issues ... kind of miss it, but think I'm over getting it redone.
"If you knew what you were doing you would probably be bored."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had mine done last year, so I think they're awesome. Taken them out now though as I've been the only person who looks at them. Pretty boring
Lurker
0 likes
Had both done, removed for hub , ready for redo
Lurker
0 likes
Not entirely a fan. I would think it gets in the way.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by frogprince
It looks hot, but I think it would de-sensitize the nipple after a while. The constant pull and tug prevents it from fully going down. I have never ben with a woman orman for that matter that had pierced anything. That is just me no one else. Old curmudgeon prude that I am LOL.

Ive had mine for 8 years and they have not desensitized a bit.
Lurker
0 likes
Totally hot, super cute...I wish I had the courage to get mine done.
Lurker
0 likes
Love the look. I am thinking of having one of mine done. My nipples just drive me insane !!!
Lurker
0 likes
ouch, not likely to happen. i like mine just the way they are.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
HOT!!!! Like the tiny ring ones or straight bars best.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
YES! I have barbell piercings in my nipples, they look so hot under a tight top, and they make me terribly horny when they tug on my nipples.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)