Login

best place to find a trans

last reply
8 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
what is the best place on here to ask about finding a transgender person haven't had much luck in men or women, so i thought i would try here
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i am wondering... we have forums for Ask the guys and ask the gals, what about ask the Trannies? no, seriously, i mean that with all respect. how about ask the straight gals, as the lesbians, ask the straight guys, ask the gay men, ask the trannies, ask the cross-dressers...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
that's kinda what i was thinkin lol wouldn't be such a bad idea but i have no power lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i am wondering... we have forums for Ask the guys and ask the gals, what about ask the Trannies? no, seriously, i mean that with all respect. how about ask the straight gals, as the lesbians, ask the straight guys, ask the gay men, ask the trannies, ask the cross-dressers...

How about an "Ask the straight teenage boys pretending to be lesbians so they can get off on chatting with a girl about having sex with another girl" forum?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

How about an "Ask the straight teenage boys pretending to be lesbians so they can get off on chatting with a girl about having sex with another girl" forum?

*giggles* you'd be able to hear the wind blowing tumble weeds thru there...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Damn
I thought this thread was all about finding one of these...

Lurker
0 likes
I'm not sure what exactly the original post is looking for here, but in response to Sprite, I would love for there to be an 'ask' forum for the trans community.

I think we'd have to work really hard to find a way to phrase the title of it in order to not piss people off, but I think it's a great idea. I was just waiting until I'd been around Lush a while longer and built up a little more weight before throwing it around, but it's definitely been my intention to pursue that as an addition to the site.

I think such a forum would provide a lot of answers for a lot of people, including the trans community itself, if only because it's so defensive and preemptively hostile that it's really hard to get the answers you need when you're coming out. I've come out as a lot of things, a lot of ways, a lot of times, and the hardest thing to explain by far is what "trans" means. I, for example am as queer as it gets, really. I'm Pansexual Polyamorous, and Transsexual. Even though I'm not in transition, and don't currently plan to transition, I identify as transsexual rather than transgender because it goes far beyond my personality, and if there were a legitimately complete transformation available to me, I probably would. The point is there's a lot of types of trans-sexuality.

I'm getting a little off-topic here (even though I don't really know what the topic is), but it would be helpful, I think, to a lot of people to introduce such a forum to the site. I would certainly do as much as I could to help it along.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness
Damn

Flipping us da Bird, eh?

Simply add mullet, switchblade pocketknife & 8-track player to really make...the visual complete.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness
Damn

[img][/img]

Now that's funny