0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
If you had a few wishes what would you wish for?:P
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Icantcontrol
If you had a wish what would you wish for?:P

Right at this moment in time? That I could cheer up my lovely mates who need it. Ask me later and it might be something like a cookie or the unattainable World Peace and no more sickness.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
Well we all want that don't we,world peace:P
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Icantcontrol
Well we all want that don't we,world peace:P

Sadly, no. Otherwise it would easier than unattainable.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i would wish for my kids to be happy....to be able to support themselves & to find good partners to grow old with

oops that's three...i am greedy smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr
i would wish for my kids to be happy....to be able to support themselves & to find good partners to grow old with

oops that's three...i am greedy smile

This is what I would wish for too. Although no rush on the partners, let them have their fun while they are young too. If I have this, than anything else is just a bonus!!
Lurker
0 likes
hehe its okaysmile Right now i wish my best friend would stop letting her sister control her life and readd me on facebook.. *sigh* its painful to lose people you care about specially when they leave without a goodbye.
Innocent Puck Bunnii
0 likes
I wish that all the people that was affected by the storm are safe specially my bestfriend and her family.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wish that people in general would think before speaking.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Icantcontrol
hehe its okaysmile Right now i wish my best friend would stop letting her sister control her life and readd me on facebook.. *sigh* its painful to lose people you care about specially when they leave without a goodbye.

0 likes
i would wish for a life without worries! smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kaikai012
I wish that all the people that was affected by the storm are safe specially my bestfriend and her family.

i hope so too for your sakesmile,i wonder why its named Isaac though the storm-.-
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MoonlightSerenity
I wish tomorrow would come sooner.

dont worry,time passes quickly:P
Lurker
0 likes
That I lived in the castle from beauty and the beast.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would wish for no more drama around me man that would be great lol it's weird because none of the shit comes from me sighs
Anything you think is sweet, I'm a little more than that.
Lurker
0 likes
I wish my heart was stronger and that I was cuddling with my one and only
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wish I could scream.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by stelmaria
That I lived in the castle from beauty and the beast.

hehe i bet that would be nicesmile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sweeter
I would wish for no more drama around me man that would be great lol it's weird because none of the shit comes from me sighs

dont worry,im sure things will get better for you soonheart
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Chocolatekisses
I wish my heart was stronger and that I was cuddling with my one and only

your heart is strong,just give yourself a lil faith and hope and just believe in yourselfsmile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Phaypi
I wish I could scream.

O_o
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

aww hehe thank you for da hugsmile

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I wish he'd pick up that damn phone and call me!!!
Evil Brain Angel Heart - E.B.A.H
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AnimalisticAlucard
I wish he'd pick up that damn phone and call me!!!

aww im sure he will..maybe,i hope for your sakesmile
Lurker
0 likes
Guess a general post is not popular:P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Icantcontrol

O_o

Well you asked... lol! Right now I would wish for some french vanilla icecream with hersheys strawberry syrup AND a cherry on top... and a cute guy to take me on a date! since my bf is away -.-
Story Verifier
0 likes
I wish people could see what Fox News really is. Tonight they reported, "the DNC knew full well two months ago what the weather was going to be like on Thursday when Obama speaks. The truth is they moved out of the stadium for the speech because there would be thousands of empty seats."

Our local weather service can not accurately predict the weather 24 hours in advance.
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
I wish to have my dreams come true....
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I wish some girl would come up to me and say "Will you spend some time with me at my place?"