Would you ever meet someone from Lush?

last reply
114 replies
11.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I know this has probably been asked before so don't jump all over me calling me a rookie or newbie. I couldn't find the thread on this one. I am curious to know if people are meeting on this site? I chatted with one person who did. Is this just a fantasy outlet for most of you? It seems like there are a lot of sexy like minded people on here but it's a scary world out there!

Please, only women respond. If I want to ask the guys, I will post in the "Ask Men" section.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have met someone from Lush in person and there are others I would enjoy meeting as well. The friendships that have been developed here on Lush are very special to me.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm not totally against it, but it would take a lot of time for me to get comfortable enough with someone that I want to meet in person. I think there are some people on this site that would benefit from a meeting, you just have to be careful. Talking on the phone, emailing, skyping, are all good ways to get comfortable with someone you're wanting to build a relationship into meeting the

Personally, I've met two people here that I would consider meeting, if I continue to get closer to them
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Fastrunner325
I know this has probably been asked before so don't jump all over me calling me a rookie or newbie. I couldn't find the thread on this one. I am curious to know if people are meeting on this site? I chatted with one person who did. Is this just a fantasy outlet for most of you? It seems like there are a lot of sexy like minded people on here but it's a scary world out there!

Please, only women respond. If I want to ask the guys, I will post in the "Ask Men" section.

Welcome to Lush! There have indeed been similar threads, such as the one I linked here for you:

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst20647_Would-you-meet-someone-from-Lush.aspx

I never thought I would meet a Lushie, but I did. There are about five more I would consider meeting at this stage, but not for definite. And it would only be as mates, too. Not hoping for anything more.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
Oh my i would love to.....anyone for tea and cakes.xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are people I trust enough to meet in person, if they would just get on a plane already!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I would meet a handful of the people I've become friends with.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Lurker
0 likes
Whoopsie, I suppose I'd better comply and say nothing. As you were, soldiers.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
only if i was really comfortable and know who they are.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No thanks... I'm quite comfortable in my anonymity.
I've had a bad experience on more than one occasion where I've had people show up unannounced that I met on the internet.
Now I make it quite clear I do not want to ever meet.
IF I ever do decide to meet anyone, it will be on MY terms, at MY discretion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd love to meet some of the people I've come to trust.
Lurker
0 likes
Eeeeek! *jumps up and down excitedly* I would LOVE to!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes i would smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would enjoy meeting some people from here everyone seems very nice and insightful!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
yes, of course; we all have similar (same) interests!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Although not from this site, this summer I planned to meet two guys I met online. I have known them for 3 years, by now know their full names, address, sent them stuff in mail, video chatted, etc. Although the meetings sadly didnt work out, if I were to find someone here that could get passed all my security barriers until I trusted them like that, I would consider meeting them. But my security barriers are pretty strong.
Lurker
0 likes
I doubt I would ever want to meet in person with another lush user.

Much of the reason I'm able to have a Lush account is because of the anonymity. I don't have a facebook or any other networking kind of a site, and it's because I don't like to broadcast who I am to the world, but also because I like to be difficult to nail down. I thrive on solitude a lot of the time, so the people I actually know well tend to sneak in past my defenses somehow and show me how cool they are before I notice.
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
Yeah, I would. The select few who I have spoken to for a long time and are genuinely lovely people who I confide in, trust explicitly and cherish would certainly be people who I would want to meet up with.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. One person.
Lurker
0 likes
Yep! Planning on meeting him this weekend!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would not be opposed to meeting someone from here. I have met people from online and had several good experiences, but I do know that there are not so nice people out there. I have a pretty set criteria before I let people get to that point. It would make me nervous at first, but what's wrong with a good bit of nerves. I know a few that I would love to see 'in the flesh,' so to speak.
...I thought that maybe a new life, a different life, wouldn’t be so bad. But where the hell did I put the receipt, and could you return something that was over twenty years old? Where do you go to get a new life when your old one has you so puzzled you don’t know how to fix it? Wish I knew.
-Anita Blake (Laurell K. Hamilton)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sure i wouldnt be opposesed to why not
Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
Yes I have met one friend from Lush. We live in the same city. And there are a handful of others that I consider friends that I would love to meet in person!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would love to meet some of my closest friends. It would be really nice.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
yes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes providing i have formed a realationship with them
Classified
0 likes
There are a couple, yes.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe but it would be a process of developing trust with them.
Lurker
0 likes
There is a lady from Lush I would love to meet... I think it would be awesome if there was a Lush convention... For all to attend if they wish, where everyone would be safe and be free to do as they please with no judgement...