are you disgusted??

last reply
19 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Straight men...How many of you are disgusted by cum? I don't mean another man's Chun... But your own? will you kiss your partner after you have unloaded in her mouth. I find it sexy to kiss a man after he has been down on me, but I am finding more and more men turned off by their own cum... What gives?
Lurker
0 likes
I know, I'm not a str8 guy...but....

Usually, when in the heat of passion, most things go for men. When a guy climaxes the pent up lust is released. The mind goes back to the way it would before sexually stimulated. Like the wilting of his cock. So the things that may be a little less desirable become very undesirable. Women have the luxury of going on and on, where men have to recharge. It gives us pause and time for contemplation.

I'm a little different. I have no problem kissing my partner after I've cum in Her/His mouth. I am a little hesitant to go down on my female partner after I've cum in her. If she asks me to I will oblige. Now if another guy cums in her, I would be the first to tell her to hold still so none gets wasted..LOL

Id
Lurker
0 likes
It really does not disgust me. Though Im hoping most of it is gone by the time I kiss her again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My own cum doesn't bother me a bit. Kissing a woman who saved some of my load from a BJ for me is a very emotionally satisfying experience. Licking her to another orgasm after pumping my cum into her is, also.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
I guess I have just found myself with queezy guys.. Because the consensus is vastly different from my experience. Thanks for the input.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by karebare09
I guess I have just found myself with queezy guys.. Because the consensus is vastly different from my experience. Thanks for the input.

It could be a maturity issue or a fear of being perceived as gay, which is kind or redundant.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
Does not bother me
Lurker
0 likes
Not a problem. Ironically, I find more gay men who are turned off by their own than straight guys. Straight guys come into contact with their own all the time, and don't have to worry about another guy's cum. Not sure what's up with gay guys who won't kiss you after they came in your mouth, really, it's just been my experience.
Lurker
0 likes
Not in the least, it came from my body so it would be like being disgusted at myself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love the taste of cum spiecally when its mixed in her pussy
Lurker
0 likes
It doesnt bother me in the slightest... i couldnt expect a woman to enjoy it if I were disgusted by it could I?
Lurker
0 likes
Not disgusted at all !! Its a turnon to kiss my lover after I have went down on her and have my cum and hers on my lips !!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The idea of me having my own cum in my mouth does make me uncomfortable but this confuses even me because it I would nine times out of ten expect a girl to take my cum in her mouth
Lurker
0 likes
I've kissed GF's and the wife after they've gone down on me - only fair to thank them properly

It's not a taste that I would ask for, but showing her how much I appreciated what she did over-rides that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I honestly Don't mind it at all :P it turns me on besides its me, so what's there to be disgusted by? I mean honestly if you're comfortable with yourself then its cool
Lurker
0 likes
No I am not and in fact enjoy it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
no, I'm not turned off by it. I have kissed her after a BJ and though I've never eaten her after I came in her I would if it was something she wanted