Wanting to learn more about BDSM

last reply
8 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After coming to this site I realized that reading some of the BDSM stories really turns me on. I also am incorporating BDSM into one of my series and wanted a little more in depth understanding of bondage from people who really enjoy it.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
start here...

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst18882_BDSM-101.aspx

and feel free to ask questions - the bdsm people love to educate - and they're friendly too! smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
start here...

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst18882_BDSM-101.aspx

and feel free to ask questions - the bdsm people love to educate - and they're friendly too! smile

I don't know about that, you didn't seem too friendly yesterday when you were chasing me around the house with nipple clamps. Slight sting my ass!! Small hands but she knows just how to tug. .. .. .
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Exactly. Read that forum, it is very informational. Sprite is right, we are pretty friendly and are very willing to help you understand. Don't hesitate to ask questions! smile
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by one_winged_angel

I don't know about that, you didn't seem too friendly yesterday when you were chasing me around the house with nipple clamps. Slight sting my ass!! Small hands but she knows just how to tug. .. .. .

hey, just be glad they weren't the ones with the teeth!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Post some questions and see what answer you get. The way it is now, nobody knows what you are wanting to know.
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I suggest reading the Novel 'Story Of O'. It's very informative about true BDSM, and can teach you alot more about it. You can purchase it on amazon.
Ordinary life does not interest me. I seek only the high moments. I am in accord with the surrealists, searching for the marvelous.