Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is 4.8 inches hard really a disappointing first impression?

last reply
56 replies
5.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I didn't used to bothered about my length as I thought average was 5-6 inches, so I was just on the edge of it! However, alot of the girls on here seem to think 6-7 inches is average, leaving me falling a little short. Are guys my size reasonably common from your experiences? I've worked hard on my technique, so only really concerned about first impressions!
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by malcolm83
I didn't used to bothered about my length as I thought average was 5-6 inches, so I was just on the edge of it! However, alot of the girls on here seem to think 6-7 inches is average, leaving me falling a little short. Are guys my size reasonably common from your experiences? I've worked hard on my technique, so only really concerned about first impressions!

I have very, very little (pun not intended) experience in this area (pun is intended), so I can't tell you how common your size is. But I can tell you that I would be delighted on such a discovery. The only other two I have first hand (arf arf) experience with frightened the life out of me and made me want to run away.

But when all is said and done, I don't mind what size a lad I'm with has - I like to think that we would enjoy playing with each other regardless of what shape or size our bits are. Sex is, in my opinion, more than physical. But what do I know? If I liked you enough to get our kit off together, I'd like you enough not to notice your size, only how you felt about it (or with it).
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
As a guy that likes to give head. 4.5 isn't bad at all. As long as I get a nice prize upon completion...LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ok sweetie this is what the 100'th post on a guy worried about their dick size???

how many time do we girls have to say to u all that is is WHAT U DO WITH it...

just like all you guys tells us it is not about our boob size

hello we dont even see your penis's BEFORE we want or agee to have sex with you

we see your humor, the way u treat us, your soul....

hello the WAY u KISS is way WAY more important than your package size

so 86 the insecurity & embrace that if u give us a GOOD freaking orgasm

we are yours..for life
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr
ok sweetie this is what the 100'th post on a guy worried about their dick size???

we are yours..for life

Who said that !!! Their account should be deleted immediately ... Shouts Nicola !!

Site administrator
0 likes
ahem .. seriously ... In my view ladies will have preferences the same as the guys when it comes to the naughty bits and if a lady who is purely looking for sex has 3 guys all willing to oblige and she prefers a larger penis then hell she is going to pick the guy with the largest peice of tackle out for sure. Hell the guys would do the same in the reverse scenario !!

However assuming there is more to the physical activity, than just that, then one would hope that its not important .. with all due respect to everyone if I was turned down by a lady simply because she wanted a larger one well then I would immediately think .. well if that is whats important to her ... BYE !!! She obviously isnt my type.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr

we are yours..for life

^ What she so nicely said. I have to agree with her 110% and I AM A GUY. I do not believe women really care what size a guy is so long as they treat her the way she deserves to be treated with respect and dignity. Nuf said!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm afraid it is.
I know guys that are flacid with 6 to 8 inches.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Bi_Becky
I'm afraid it is.
I know guys that are flacid with 6 to 8 inches.

For you.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
Tbh it is a bit disappointing to me.. I usually like my guys being at the very least 6-7 inches & up smile
Lurker
0 likes
To me its not about the size, its what you do with the woman, that is what makes it special!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i agree its not about the size its how you use it its all about the foreplay that realy makes them happy
Lurker
0 likes
What's frustrating is the % of the ladies that demand a large penis may only be a handful of the population but it makes the men who aren't "Well Endowed" feel quite inadequate. If you look at a cock, (and I have seen my share) it would only stand to reason that a bigger one would be hit certain spots that one with less girth or length would be able to. Now, I have been with scads of partners. I have pleased a majority of them. What if the well endowed male were a skillful lover? I'm pretty sure that the woman would think, "Hey Bonus." Am I wrong? Probably not...

Id
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope I work with what you have, if you have a good "technique" we're going to get along plus I have spots everywhere inside of me so you're bound to hit one
Anything you think is sweet, I'm a little more than that.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
For me (and perhaps only for me), it depends somewhat on context. If I'm horny, and it's a little rough and frenzied, and the guy is taking control, and all the sudden (flip...) it's smaller than average, yes that's initially a bit of a downer, but can be overcome for sure. I've been there, and it's been overcome satisfactorily, you know, the whole "how you use it" etc. etc. that we ladies feel compelled to answer with in order to be politically correct in the sex world, as if size truly makes no difference (even though it does to a point, let's not kid ourselves).
Lurker
0 likes
I wouldn't worry about it at all.

I have friends who have penises much smaller, and some who have nine inch spears. You should feel good about two things immediately.

The first is that you don't have an ego problem, and therefore won't rely on your size to get the job done - something which is stupid anyway; but many men assume that a big dick means they don't have to try. Use your hands, mouth, and whatever other parts of your body you and your partner are both comfortable with and make her cum! Some girls, and guys for that matter are what the world refers to as "size queens", but that's usually to do with an insecurity of their own. They tend to always mock whatever penis they see, and aren't very fun to sleep with anyway, in my experience.

The second thing is, you don't have to worry about hurting your partner with your penis, which is nice. There's nothing that puts a stop to sex faster than the phrase "Ow! My cervix!"

Enjoy your penis.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Im not a women who is into size all that much but I unfortunately I must say YES it would be a disappointment. I prefer an average size to maybe a bit above average so in the 5 1/2" to 7" range is perfect for me. A 4.8" cock is a little small but he can make up for it with his tongue, stamina and creativity. But he is starting off with 2 strikes! Sorry!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hmm i dont think so, I think if you know how to work what ya got, and know other.. 'Techniques' then i think we would get along fantastically!
Lurker
0 likes
Fantasy: I’m in a room with ten naked men lined up for my inspection and I’m asked to make one simple choice based purely on their physique. I’m not allowed to know anything about them, their personality, background, history or converse with them in anyway. Which one would I choose to have sex with?

I’ll choose the slim, fittest and well-toned muscular man with the large, impressive and intimidating penis.

Reverse the situation and put yourself in a room with ten naked women. You can only have sex with one of them (sorry about that), what criteria would you apply when making your choice? You’re not perfect; do you expect her to be?

Reality: In the real world you and I would initially be attracted to the same person we chose when they were all naked but now we’re all dressed (damn it). Your blonde with the big tits is a complete airhead who thinks that the Leaning Tower of Pisa is in Venice and J Edgar Hoover invented he vacuum cleaner.

My hunk with the intimidating appendage can name the Super Bowl winners in reverse order from 2012, The New York Giants, back to 1967, The Green Bay Packers and reckons his next car will be a Ferrari because he’s already bored of the Porsche he bought last month.

After circulating and holding conversations with the other guys I would make a different choice based on many other attributes that fascinate me and I hope you would too.
Lurker
0 likes
Size does matter. Anyone who says differently is lying. Having said that, some guys prefer large breasts, some prefer a handful and some prefer small breasts... Its the same thing... Some women think bigger is better. In reality, for most women, its about what you do with you got.. I dated a guy whos penis was smaller than my pinky finger... He was self conscious about. I didn't care one bit... what he couldn't do with his member, he did with his tongue or fingers.. Don't psych yourself out and stop worrying about.. Focus on becoming a good lover and learning how to take care of a woman with what you have.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
Reality: In the real world you and I would initially be attracted to the same person we chose when they were all naked but now we’re all dressed (damn it). Your blonde with the big tits is a complete airhead who thinks that the Leaning Tower of Pisa is in Venice and J Edgar Hoover invented he vacuum cleaner.

My hunk with the intimidating appendage can name the Super Bowl winners in reverse order from 2012, The New York Giants, back to 1967, The Green Bay Packers and reckons his next car will be a Ferrari because he’s already bored of the Porsche he bought last month.

After circulating and holding conversations with the other guys I would make a different choice based on many other attributes that fascinate me and I hope you would too.

Damn! That is one of the smartest answers I've ever seen to this question. Basically you're saying that, if first impressions come from a nude lineup you think with fewer parts of your brain than if first impressions include those that come from conversation. Which just seems true, because a nude lineup is just about sex while a conversation is about emotional and intellectual compatibility. That's when first impressions based on surface level criteria are overcome.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i won't even date a guy without taking his measurements first and, if it's less than 14 inches, i call the whole thing off. i have standards, you know.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by karebare09
Size does matter. Anyone who says differently is lying. Having said that, some guys prefer large breasts, some prefer a handful and some prefer small breasts... Its the same thing... Some women think bigger is better. In reality, for most women, its about what you do with you got.. I dated a guy whos penis was smaller than my pinky finger... He was self conscious about. I didn't care one bit... what he couldn't do with his member, he did with his tongue or fingers.. Don't psych yourself out and stop worrying about.. Focus on becoming a good lover and learning how to take care of a woman with what you have.

I agree with most of your post, but you have no right to call me a liar just because I don't mind or have a preference what a lad's size is. It's part of him and he can't help it. He can only help what he does with it, and that's what I care about.

Hey, Sprite. Do you have an issue with people who haven't got a willy at all? Just... y'know... wondering...

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

Hey, Sprite. Do you have an issue with people who haven't got a willy at all? Just... y'know... wondering...

yeah, i do, actually. my wife has one. it's latex. she has a harness for it too. oh, and it's black and shiny!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by sprite

yeah, i do, actually. my wife has one. it's latex. she has a harness for it too. oh, and it's black and shiny!

That's that dream shattered, then.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i won't even date a guy without taking his measurements first and, if it's less than 14 inches, i call the whole thing off. i have standards, you know.

Yea and I know your standards
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

You Size Queen!! Guess Im out of luck, my strap-on is only 10"!!
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

I agree with most of your post, but you have no right to call me a liar just because I don't mind or have a preference what a lad's size is. It's part of him and he can't help it. He can only help what he does with it, and that's what I care about.

So, big and small, you've qualitatively noticed no difference in terms of how it feels when you have sex?
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

So, big and small, you've qualitatively noticed no difference in terms of how it feels when you have sex?

I know I'll get slammed for saying this...

I never had sex. I am well aware that different sizes will feel different. But I'm the kind of person who likes to explore playing with what is available (whatever the subject!), whether that means different positions, different appendages, or maybe even different toys. A person can rarely change what they have, and to me, different sizes simply mean different explorations. It does not mean disappointment in what a person has physically, to me, at least.

Sure, I may feel differently if I had all the experience you lot had, but I feel like this now and nobody has the right to label me a liar just because I have no preference, for whatever reason. That may change in future if I was ever blessed enough to get a shag or ten, but right now, I speak as it is for me. And I have no preference. I would just be grateful somebody I liked that much might like me enough to want to get naked and wiggly with me and share those intimacies.

But what do virgins know? Nowt, most people think. Well, we have opinions too, even if we can't physically feel what the difference is. Some of us do know how we feel about the issue, and that's how I feel.

Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
If you're so concerned about first impressions, fuck her in the dark first and let her find out about your technique.

For what it's worth, even when aroused, a woman's vagina is about 4 inches long, although it can stretch to accommodate much longer lengths if you're careful. My advice is to stop worrying and try and find a woman who wants you and your cock. I'm guessing that once that happens, you'll stop thinking about it.