Ever masturbate to fall asleep?

last reply
630 replies
69.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Sitting here at a crazy hour, need to take care of some "business" So makes me wonder do you ever masturbate to fall asleep?
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by LatinPrivateEye
Sitting here at a crazy hour, need to take care of some "business" So makes me wonder do you ever masturbate to fall asleep?

Yes.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
yes, many times
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Yes I have
Lurker
0 likes
Don't we all? It's better than sleeping tablets.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
yes!
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah i was planning to do it tonight too, but dont have anything to finger to sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, been doing that for way to many years to count.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would you believe I did just last night, in fact I do many nights when I am alone. I know many women do also. It works much better for me than something from the Drug store.

Since it is early morning here maybe I should try again and take a nap.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
Would you believe I did just last night, in fact I do many nights when I am alone. I know many women do also. It works much better for me than something from the Drug store.

Since it is early morning here maybe I should try again and take a nap.

I am a man of Chivalry Need help?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lillystar16
Yeah i was planning to do it tonight too, but dont have anything to finger to sad

Your on an erotic story site. Just look around I'm sure you will find something to read or think about to help you. Good luck
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Noraj69

Your on an erotic story site. Just look around I'm sure you will find something to read or think about to help you. Good luck

As the lovely lady above said, so do I. Though I add this: how about something by me? Yes, it's a shameless plug, but I have no shame and also on good authority that my stories are panty wetting.
Lurker
0 likes
HAHAHHAHHAHAHA......I've fallen asleep while masturbating.....

Id
Lurker
0 likes
Currently alone again. You bet!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. I do most nights if I am alone. What a wonderful way to end your day!

PS - Most nights I dont need help falling asleep..................but that will be our secret!!
Lurker
0 likes
Only when Im alone and that is next to nill. During our separation tho I was stroking every nite before falling asleep. Hell when ever Im alone now as of late, Im stroking :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do it all the time, its really relaxing and its a great way to end a stressful day smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quite often...sometimes it's what I need after a stressful day. It takes the edge off a bit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At first, I thought you posted a silly question...

But after I re-read it, I realized that I do play a little to unwind and get myself to relax and fall asleep.

So my answer is YES!!!
An it is for those times when I don't have someone I'm with to fuck me to sleep! LOL!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1Zratedgal
At first, I thought you posted a silly question...

But after I re-read it, I realized that I do play a little to unwind and get myself to relax and fall asleep.

So my answer is YES!!!
An it is for those times when I don't have someone I'm with to fuck me to sleep! LOL!

Kisses!

Steph

The only silly question is the one we don't ask right? smile

I am divorced and work so much and such crazy hours, it is for sure my sleeping pill. I use the stories here and what i see on the job to visualize it all.

I just thought it was me that had that "need" at times to assist in the wind down
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hasn't everybody?
"Don't Believe Everything You Think"
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SylviaK
Hasn't everybody?

I guess there are more than I thought! Wheww I am not a freak
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yep a great way with my girl doing the same watxhing each other
Lurker
0 likes
Yes more often than not
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A nice way to fall asleep--unless there is someone warm with me
Gramps

The quiet and always horny old guy in Sunny Florida USA
Lurker
0 likes
not always.....but yes sometimes i do. Especially if i can't fall asleep or im beyond horny!
Lurker
0 likes
I do it quite often as I naturally have trouble sleeping, it's very soothing and relaxing just to masturbate slowly and softly to drift off to sleep. I've woken up before with two fingers still inside me