"Titty-fucking"

last reply
89 replies
14.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What's the point? How many guys out there really think it feels good?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never saw the appeal, but then, I'm a leg man. I'll hump between two thighs or into the vulva-thigh-thigh triangle if it's tight enough.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, it can be visually appealing; besides it's just another activity in a long list of sexual play.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1ball
I never saw the appeal, but then, I'm a leg man. I'll hump between two thighs or into the vulva-thigh-thigh triangle if it's tight enough.

Ditto, Im a leg man myself. I love to hold her legs up in the air as I pound her beautiful sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife and I both enjoy it - tactile, as well as visual. We both also love to have me shoot off on her chest!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
done it twice, with big breasts its amazing!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is like anything sexual, some people love it, some people don't! That's the best thing about sex.....finding someone who loves the things you do smile

To answer your question, I love it :)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Putting a little oil on a chicks tits and rubbing your dick on them.... It's flat out hot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's a visual thing and if she gets really into it by licking at the head it's even better.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For some reason alot of guys want me to do that for them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like others have said, I'm really a leg and thigh man. However my wife suddenly wrapped her breasts around my cock while we were playing and I came quite quickly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't do it

I always hear the sound of two balloons squeaking together in my head and it makes me laugh.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it's just one of those things teenagers think about. In real life it's nothing special.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Titty fucking is fun. What's not to like. Guys like it because tits are an intimate part of a woman's body. We all want to play with the titties. My most intimate part touching one (two) of her most intimate parts is recipe for sensual, erotic, sexy good fun. Any part of me that can touch any part of her is something I like. Holding hands, footsie, cock & titty... all good stuff in the right situation.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
yeah and what about us girls that have so little besides does it even do anything for the girls
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If her tits are big enough and she likes it, it's a turn on, especially to completion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
From a female perspective, I love it especially if my partner is really into it. The only thing that makes it even more amazing is when he reaches that point of no return. Yummy biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've only done it once and I wish it would happen more. It's so hot seeing the women you're fucking underneath you letting you use her body to please you.
Lurker
0 likes
What an odd slough of answers. So varied. I like it. Thanks to everybody who answered.
Lurker
0 likes
Trust me, it feels great but it is the visual and mental eroticism of it that really does it for me. I can cum easily from titty fucking.
Lurker
0 likes
OK, I just had this experience the other night. I really enjoyed it.

Seeing my wife's eyes look straight at me as her oiled up breasts squeezed my cock was great.
Lurker
0 likes
Never tried and as there is nothing in it for my wife I don't see the desire
Lurker
0 likes
It's psychological but likea hand job could definitely use some kind of lubrication too. But yes, it does feel good and is a lot of fun.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
From a female perspective, I love it especially if my partner is really into it. The only thing that makes it even more amazing is when he reaches that point of no return. Yummy biggrin

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's awesome! The sensation and visualization is different than anything else.
Lurker
0 likes
I think it more visual than anything else, cos it does nothing for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy it - usually a huge turn-on, especiallly looking into her eyes.