Toe Sucking?

last reply
53 replies
6.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I am admitted toe sucker, what does it do for you?
Lurker
0 likes
Nothing personally, but if he had a toe/foot fetish it would turn me on to know if turns him on.
Lurker
0 likes
Love the feet here
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
As long as it's not an obsessive fetish, but just added to sex play, I quite enjoy it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
as long as he doesnt want me to do it back to him im ok, i HATE feet, i think they are gross and i kind of have a phobia of not liking to be touched by them unless you are under 2 years old and i think they are kinda cute. if you are over that age just keep them away from me.
Lurker
0 likes
It does nothing for me. I like feet just fine, and still it does nothing for me. The things I like to put in my mouth are pretty much limited to nipples, penises and parts of the vulva. More power to you, though, I think it's awesome when people actually know what they like.
Lurker
0 likes
Sexy looked after female feet really get me going!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"I cant say that toe sucking is a turn on for me no mater how nice the feet are"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If she has beautiful well maintained feet! Oh WOW

I love to start there and progress to other other treasures.
Lurker
0 likes
1NYM... THATS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT! WHOO HOOO
Lurker
0 likes
Did the toe thread die? smile
Weaver of Words
0 likes
Again here, some of you guys seem to misunderstand the point here. GIRLS are supposed to be giving the answers to the original question posed in the thread. If you want to answer some question posed here, go over and start a thread in the Ask the Guys section!

MY answer, btw, is no, not as the giver or the givee
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LOVE everything about involving feet - having them rubbed, fucked or sucked - giving and especially receiving and can and will definitely get off on it every time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am partial to it. I don't do it often but I do like to suckle on my fiance's toes. It makes him squirm lol.
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Lurker
0 likes
to those that like it!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Mmmm love to have my toes sucked!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can think of other things than toes. You would have to get a pedicure first! And, throughly wash the feet.
Lurker
0 likes
Never had it done to me before. I am ticklish though
Lurker
0 likes
love it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
that really a turn on for me , specially when i suck her toe
Lurker
0 likes
I love sucking a women's toes!!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hey if it turns her on why not? I wouldn't care to have it done to me though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it turns you on, go for it. I'm quite ticklish, though, so I don't know how well it will be received.

I also won't be able to reciprocate. This is one of the few things that I won't ever do. I have weird issues with feet. =p
Lurker
0 likes
not just toe sucking, but what it leads to ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love having my feet massaged and my toe knuckles cracked (yes, I know that's odd). Toe sucking doesn't do anything for me, but it's not a turn off either. My current play partner loves sucking on my toes and doing things to my body that makes my toes curl.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
kinda turns me on, honestly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I did it to my fuck buddy. First time he ever had it done. He enjoyed it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Nothing whatsoever. I have extremely ticklish feet and my boyfriend would probably end up with a kick in the face if he did that. lol.