last reply
7 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
OK, I just took an OkCupid test and another one caught my attention:

Lets see how well I did against some of you.

Fuckable Test

" The good fuck"
You're about as fuckable as most people, which is not bad. Actually, it's quite healthy! You know how to act and what's appropriate. You know when it's the time and place for what. And people can use that to see you erotically. It's no surprise that you can attract a good number of people. You're what they want! A realistic babe who knows when to get a bit wild! Yeah, I'd fuck you!

Lurker
0 likes
The same and got 75% on the graph thing
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
The same and got 75% on the graph thing

I bet you are very fuckable. smile
Weaver of Words
0 likes
You're about as fuckable as most people, which is not bad. Actually, it's quite healthy! You know how to act and what's appropriate. You know when it's the time and place for what. And people can use that to see you erotically. It's no surprise that you can attract a good number of people. You're what they want! A realistic babe who knows when to get a bit wild! Yeah, I'd fuck you!
Lurker
0 likes
" The good fuck"

You are ### fuckable!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
74% it's a pass but I'm sure I can do better.
Lurker
0 likes
Ya musta been a bit tired huh bunny?
Chat Moderator
0 likes
The punching bag.... "You are ### fuckable!" ...lol
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot