Can a woman call herself a MILF

last reply
40 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Based on the exact meaning Mother I Like to Fuck, can a woman label her self one or give herself the screen name with term in it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well until recently I could not and did not refer to myself as a milf. I would always refer to myself as a cougar. But Now I can as 2 of my sons friends have been in my bed. Mind you they are friends of mine as well.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by LatinPrivateEye
Based on the exact meaning Mother I Like to Fuck, can a woman label her self one or give herself the screen name with term in it?

I would imagine that if she wanted to fuck herself... then yeah.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I would imagine that if she wanted to fuck herself... then yeah.

I thought exactly the same, but Jack is nimble!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do not think you can. If some one else gave you this title maybe your could pass it on. But if not has sorry to tell you, but you may not be one. Glad this was not started by a woman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by tazznjazz

I thought exactly the same, but Jack is nimble!!

I was thinking the same thing also.

BTW, I hear he is quick too!! LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Its just like calling yourself hot or something, you'd just come across as arrogant
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

I was thinking the same thing also.

BTW, I hear he is quick too!! LOL

I wonder what he can do with his magical stick
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by tazznjazz

I wonder what he can do with his magical stick

From what I hear, it truly is a Magic Wand!!
Lurker
0 likes
I just hope he does not jump on the candle stick!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

i say no but if there ever was a milf nikki is one
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

I agree with ginger that nikki is a babe.

But Nikki please... It's more of a big thick magical scepter.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
a woman who calls herself a MILF, perhaps has been called that by someone. I think it's incorrect to call oneself a MILF, as it's a name that a younger man gives to a mother he'd like to fuck.

of course, there are plenty of women out there called milf(s) who don't have kids ... hahaha ...

apparently it's a lax term ... lol ... the jist is ... older and fuckable

Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
i think not something you call yourself... but could hope to be called one... lol...
Lurker
0 likes
At this point in the terms etymological history, I think so.
Lurker
0 likes
I always thought it was nuts when a woman said she was a MILF, thanks for the input everyone!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not likely. It wouldn't make sense at all.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think if there's evidence to back up the claim, like a MILF badge or something that got legitimately awarded by a person (man or woman) the same approximate age as the mother's children, then adding MILF to a screen name is legit. It doesn't have to be an actual badge, but I could see a market in offering to award one. ;)

Stifler's Mom deserves one.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anytime I hear a woman call herself a MILF I think to myself "Oh my... Isn't she a pretentious bitch."

Sure it's great to "toot your own horn" but c'mon, really? A woman calling herself a MILF is kinda creepy. This is something someone else calls you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For those who say no, because it's something that somebody else calls you, I can see that point of view, but you could also say the same for a woman who calls herself a doll or an angel or cute or pretty or anything that is in the eye of the beholder and not the beheld. Same for a guy who calls himself a self-serving name and there's a lot of those around.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
I guess you could call yourself a MYLF (mother You'd Like to Fuck)?

MILF makes no sense if you use it on yourself...
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
I guess you could call yourself a MYLF (mother You'd Like to Fuck)?

MILF makes no sense if you use it on yourself...

Yeah ... Cougar is wayy easier hahahahaha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1ball
For those who say no, because it's something that somebody else calls you, I can see that point of view, but you could also say the same for a woman who calls herself a doll or an angel or cute or pretty or anything that is in the eye of the beholder and not the beheld. Same for a guy who calls himself a self-serving name and there's a lot of those around.

Yeah and I'd like to thank my parents for being the bane of my existence and naming me Angel...
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness

Yeah and I'd like to thank my parents for being the bane of my existence and naming me Angel...

I think the inclusion of the word "angel" in this context is wrong. "Angel" essentially has many meanings, and not generally on a sexual listing.

I think if somebody has called you a MILF, it's okay to claim it, but with the letter correction Mazza gave us.

If somebody does want to claim it, is it arrogance, or confidence? Lads say they like a woman with confidence, so why does it mean she's arrogant if she claims it?
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

I think the inclusion of the word "angel" in this context is wrong. "Angel" essentially has many meanings, and not generally on a sexual listing.

I think if somebody has called you a MILF, it's okay to claim it, but with the letter correction Mazza gave us.

If somebody does want to claim it, is it arrogance, or confidence? Lads say they like a woman with confidence, so why does it mean she's arrogant if she claims it?

I don't think it's anything to do with arrogance or confidence, to say of oneself, "I'm a MILF" means that you're saying (technically) that you would like to fuck yourself. Now, I know that we're a shower of wankers on Lush, but generally speaking, I think the term is incorrect and cougar, as CD suggested, is a more appropriate self-description (although technically that's not the same as MILF, is it??)

Do we need a new term that one can use?

How about...

damn, I can't think of anything...

Let's have some good acronyms, please...
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

I don't think it's anything to do with arrogance or confidence, to say of oneself, "I'm a MILF" means that you're saying (technically) that you would like to fuck yourself. Now, I know that we're a shower of wankers on Lush, but generally speaking, I think the term is incorrect and cougar, as CD suggested, is a more appropriate self-description (although technically that's not the same as MILF, is it??)

Do we need a new term that one can use?

How about...

damn, I can't think of anything...

Let's have some good acronyms, please...

MILF- " Mazz I'd Like to Fuck" hahhahaha NIAGW though just sayin'
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

MILF- " Mazz I'd Like to Fuck" hahhahaha NIAGW though just sayin'

I fucking knew it!!!

(NIAGW, my ass - ha that works on a couple levels, huh?)

Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

I fucking knew it!!!

(NIAGW, my ass - ha that works on a couple levels, huh?)

Oi you if i wanted you i'a have had you by now ;).

Thank god I'm a LADYYYYYY