Guilty secrets

last reply
17 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Though i have been guesting for a long time, i finally joined Lush this weekend. I have a loving and completely open and honest relationship with my wife. Lush is my one and only secret and i can't help feeling a little guilty.

Are there many others out there who are married and are secret Lush members. Did you feel guilty in any way when you joined?

Or do i just need to man up a bit!!

Lurker
0 likes
I dont have an answer but id just like to say it makes a difference to see a guy who is actually committed and faithful for once!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
I dont have an answer but id just like to say it makes a difference to see a guy who is actually committed and faithful for once!

Thanks MM, that's nice of you to say. Not that i find being faithful difficult...i've never even had an argument with my wife...mind you i do what i'm told most of the time so that helps!!!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Oldfaithful

Thanks MM, that's nice of you to say. Not that i find being faithful difficult...i've never even had an argument with my wife...mind you i do what i'm told most of the time so that helps!!!

Hehe damn right! (Joking, of course!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
u get HUGE props for your honesty..as long as u dont cheat on here...i am inclined to say ok....i mean most guys dont fess up each time they masturbate do they?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't feel guilty, but I don't do anything worth feeling guilty over. A little flirting is acceptable to and for both of us and that's the worst I've ever done. I don't think I've crossed the line into emotional cheating.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
Oldfaithful - fess up she will find out. My wife knows I am on here and so is she. I write and chat and have made some what I would call Special Friends. She on the other hand is on my wall and knows exactly what I am doing and her reason for being here is a little different to mine. She loves mind games and there are enough people on here to keep her entertained. She has never laughed so much in years. Our sex life has returned to that of our pre-marriage days.

So at the end of the day fess up and you both might get something out of it. Only draw back we spend to much time on here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been married 35 years and am now retired due to open heart surgery and a stroke.My wife does know I go on these sites but being by myself most of the day I don't think she realizes how much.My wife has always been far more reserved than I so I like to talk and read about people who may be more adventurous than she.That has never made me love her less.She does know that I may flirt and talk dirty sometimes here but she can trust me enough to know that I an not looking for any relationship
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You say you have a completely open and honest and loving relationship with your wife. I really dont see anything wrong with having a few secrets, especially if you are just here for the stories, forums and not to find a cyber GF. Not being sure what you mean by "completely open", I was thinking maybe your wife may like to join you here. That could make your Lush experience even better. How does she feel about sites like Lush? And by completely open, do you mean "open" as in no secrets or "OPEN" as in sexually?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr
u get HUGE props for your honesty..as long as u dont cheat on here...i am inclined to say ok....i mean most guys dont fess up each time they masturbate do they?

VERY good point! Thank you

Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
First off - the labrador in your profile pic is absolutely adorable!! Like you I'm lucky enough to have found an amazing real-life partner. We have a fun and loving relationship filled with romance and great sex. Unlike you, Lush isn't a secret although I have felt guilty. There are lines of acceptability in any relationship and you need to be mindful of them and respectful of both yourself and your wife. Forget the 'manning-up' crap. My advice: if it feels wrong, stop.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AbigailThornton
First off - the labrador in your profile pic is absolutely adorable!! Like you I'm lucky enough to have found an amazing real-life partner. We have a fun and loving relationship filled with romance and great sex. Unlike you, Lush isn't a secret although I have felt guilty. There are lines of acceptability in any relationship and you need to be mindful of them and respectful of both yourself and your wife. Forget the 'manning-up' crap. My advice: if it feels wrong, stop.

Very well said

Id
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You know you wife and I do not, But just how adventurous sexually is she? I do not mean do you swing or both have other partners as many Lushies do.

But does she like knew games and fun.

If you feel bored and unexcited in your bedroom, she maybe too

If I found my man was playing on Lush and I was missing on the fun. Well you guessed right I would be upset.

You know it is not just guys that get horny, we girls do also.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well a secret is a secret... not to be told lol... umm, I've nothing to repent, nothing to regret... 'good secrets' you know smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Someone wiser than I once said that 'a secret will remain secret until it's told to one other person'.

Someone else said 'you can tell another person your secret, but for it to remain a secret you must immediately kill the person you told'.

So much for secrets!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'm guilt-free, and secret-free.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I share my guilty secrets with only four people who have the access to my brain and bodysmile
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...