i want a master!

last reply
14 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No matter how experienced a Master is, He will always have to ask what your needs and desires are. No two subs are the same. Each has their own needs and certain things that need special attention where as in another sub they don't need attention in that same area. No Master will walk into a M/s relationship knowing 100% what you want and need without having to find out.
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with the last post. You wouldn't want a master that was a nasty gross Motherf---r would you? They are out there. A decent Master will require that you and he together, establish the rules and boundaries that you each are comfortable with.....

Id
Internet Sensation
0 likes
It's always good to have a conversation going, however I understand what you're saying (I think).
For a master to find out what you need and what you desire he doesn't have to ask you straight out, in fact you might not even know what it is until you experience it.

I had a great man who was like that, I could talk to him about anything and he knew that I had trouble knowing what I wanted and liked, so we found out, together.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How many times has this type of thread came up in here?

Does no-one read the advice given in other threads?

Links - read 'em
I don't care what gender their aimed at it's still the same thing.

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst24357_looking-for-mistress.aspx
http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst22495_i-want-a-mistress.aspx
http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst21988_seeking-a-mistress.aspx
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Wanting a good Master is normal. You need to have an understanding of each other way before you enter into a M/s relationship with him. Much needs to be discussed on both sides. He HAS to know your wants, needs and desires as well as your limits and fears otherwise how is he to teach and guide you? Or push your limits and help you grow as his submissive. There is so much that goes into this and good communication and trust is the key.

Without that you are opening yourself up to so much including abuse if you enter into this with the wrong man. Just because a man calls himself a Master, does not automatically make him one. Many of us do not know exactly the extent of what we want to need, the level of control or domination we are comfortable with until we experience it. Its a learning process for you as his submissive to soak up the knowledge he has to teach you to become the best you can be for him.

It took me over a year to find the right one for me and when I did we talked for a long time before even considering entering into this type of relationship. I can't stress enough to have patience and seek out the best Master to suit your needs and you his. There are many wannabe's out there and want to just "play" the part. You have to decide if you want a strictly online type of relationship or if you want something in real life as well. For many its a play choice and for others like me, its a lifestyle choice. Once you figure that out, the rest will fall into place and be easier for you to find what you are looking for.

The best of luck to you in your search.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, its not an over-night task. Finding the right fit is important. There are many fakes like you said. I hope you find what your looking for. Being in a M/s relationship is not just doing what your told when your told to do it. Finding that mutual desire and commitment is not always an easy thing to find. When you do find it, its an amazing feeling and I hope you get the chance to experience it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by collcatgirl16
I want a master whos experienced! And knows what he's doing and doesn't have to ask me what i want

If only you were in the UK you seem like a cute little sub very appealing.
Lurker
0 likes
collcatgirl16;

If you find a Master that doesn't ask you what you want...run!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
man i was thisclose to going with "Master Bates" for a screen name too... shucks.
Lurker
0 likes
Bumping 2 year old threads for a comment like that?

Smooth buddy.

Btw love the name you came up with instead #sarcas
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You can't expect too much from the internet.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ravyn
Wanting a good Master is normal. You need to have an understanding of each other way before you enter into a M/s relationship with him. Much needs to be discussed on both sides. He HAS to know your wants, needs and desires as well as your limits and fears otherwise how is he to teach and guide you? Or push your limits and help you grow as his submissive. There is so much that goes into this and good communication and trust is the key.

Without that you are opening yourself up to so much including abuse if you enter into this with the wrong man. Just because a man calls himself a Master, does not automatically make him one. Many of us do not know exactly the extent of what we want to need, the level of control or domination we are comfortable with until we experience it. Its a learning process for you as his submissive to soak up the knowledge he has to teach you to become the best you can be for him.

It took me over a year to find the right one for me and when I did we talked for a long time before even considering entering into this type of relationship. I can't stress enough to have patience and seek out the best Master to suit your needs and you his. There are many wannabe's out there and want to just "play" the part. You have to decide if you want a strictly online type of relationship or if you want something in real life as well. For many its a play choice and for others like me, its a lifestyle choice. Once you figure that out, the rest will fall into place and be easier for you to find what you are looking for.

The best of luck to you in your search.

Well said.nmNKoL6K0miN37BC