last reply
11 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi there
I sent a message to the admins about 4 weeks ago asking for my name to be changed and as I didn't hear I then sent one about a days ago but I have heard nothing since!! can anyone help me I really need my profile name changed soon

many thanks

Vikki xx
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Girl, I have answered you both times. Have you checked your spam folder? Message me directly please.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by Pixie
Girl, I have answered you both times. Have you checked your spam folder? Message me directly please.

I asked for a name change as well, still haven't heard a thing
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Callisto

i keep telling you, you can't have "Sprite's Footstool"! smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Classified
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i keep telling you, you can't have "Sprite's Footstool"! smile

Could you do with a tripod?
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes

I seem to remember telling you nope never too!

Stop making me look like a bad guy! I answer emails and you KNOW it!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by Pixie

I seem to remember telling you nope never too!

Stop making me look like a bad guy! I answer emails and you KNOW it!

Pix, I was kidding. I was just being sarcastic smile
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Quote by Callisto

Pix, I was kidding. I was just being sarcastic smile

I was joking too! Seriously, you should know me by now!
Internet Sensation
0 likes
*Walks in and scratches her head lightly*
"You know.. Maybe it's like.. I mean.. Well, I think that people think (at times I think they think that they think) that they'll get a PM through lush, not an email. "
Matriarch
0 likes
Email is not the most reliable form of communication.

Lush has been blocked by a few ISP's, despite us rarely sending out anything other than admin messages, and the messages simply don't arrive, or end up in junk folders.

If you don't (anyone that is) hear back from our support team for more than 2 days, please contact Pixie directly, to her lush pm inbox. She will either sort the issue out, or direct you to someone who can.

Thank you!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If at first you don't succeed try again but try it differently. It may not be the message, but the way it's worded or how your sending it.
Lurker
0 likes
Made a name change recently, explained how I wanted it changed and why - I think it was only a couple of days later and it was done.