6.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
i'm not at the moment but looking at stargazing is giving me inspiration
Lurker
0 likes
I'm masturbating in my mind, usually I use me hand to do that, but I'm relying purely upon my imagination.
Lurker
0 likes
Not at the moment but I sure need to. Frustrated!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by oflilliesandremains
Not at the moment but I sure need to. Frustrated!!

Sometimes a man wants so to help someone else and he can only stand by and feel like a useless fool.

Am I masturbating? No.
Lurker
0 likes
how really wowowowowow....

Lurker
0 likes
HOW is this a word/forum game or joke? Did you check which forum you were on dude?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i wasn't masturbating before... but now that i saw trinket.... YUM! aaaand I am doing it like this ooorrr is it like this

look im shooting little clouds lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by loveslegs
i wasn't masturbating before... but now that i saw trinket.... YUM! aaaand I am doing it like this ooorrr is it like this

look im shooting little clouds lol

looks more like your shooting out little tissues
Lurker
0 likes
No, right now I'm playing games in the Forum but if I were masturbating I would be describing it to the person on here I was masturbating to and not you.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I have my cock in one hand and with the other I'm choking myself. My manservant is posting this in my words for me, in case you wondered.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
I was masturbating but eventually I managed to finish the artex Ceiling in my 30 ft x 23 ft lounge might start on the hallway next
Lurker
0 likes
Not quite awake enough. Middle of the nightand all...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am right now. Hard to type with one hand!
Lurker
0 likes
If you're masturbating, why the fuck are you posting on the forums at the same time? bit of an odd combination I think
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket
If you're masturbating, why the fuck are you posting on the forums at the same time? bit of an odd combination I think

Sometimes there's a cheap thrill to be had in the forum. Also, the masturbator could have a forum fetish.
Lurker
0 likes
a forum fetish? surely he could find a better forum than the JOKE forum hahahaha
Site administrator
0 likes
bans her from posting silly gifs on my wall ... opsey .. sorry .. wrong thread .. whats the question? oh yeah right ...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket
a forum fetish? surely he could find a better forum than the JOKE forum hahahaha

Those 5 letter sentences can get you hot and horny. Not to mention what's in everyones mug. Oh yes baby!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Perhaps he likes cheap humour whilst masturbating.
Site administrator
0 likes
well its like dis ... you drop ones panties and make sure its nice and warm in the room .. dont want the old fella catching a cold ..

then you take ones hand, right or left whichever is ones preference, then you

nah ... get a grip (!) John .. you must have better things to do surely ..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no - not right now - I'm posting on the forums
Site administrator
0 likes
Now be honest thats because all the batteries are flat isnt it! ... the corner shop 350yds up the road sells them .. AA's I think ..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Checks pants. Guess that is a "No" if my pants are still on, huh?
Lurker
0 likes
This week I are bin mostly masturbatin' wiv a haddock.

This is a silly place. I shall leave.
Lurker
0 likes
I thought you had been using my hand, so what were you doing with my hand
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope...too much family around on Christmas Day;)

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.