Completely shaven or landing strip?

last reply
223 replies
28.9k views
2 watchers
13 likes
Lurker
0 likes
OK so this 1 has been on my mind for a bit, do guys prefer their women to be completely shaven or in my case waxed or to have a landing strip? ive been wanting to try something new by doing a landing strip but just wanted a guys opinion.
Lurker
0 likes
I really think it depends on what your private looks like first of all. Every woman should learn how to make the best out of every part of herself.
Men notice women who are aware of, and care about, how women choose to present themselves to them. Secondly, the look must give you confidence.
So only you can decide that.
Personally, I love a woman who is confident and seductive. Your question, I think anyway, is part of that.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
it easy a landing strip I like some hair on a woman
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Opinions are like assholes - everyone has one, and they usually stink. smile

Having said that, I'll present my own opinion...

My own preference is for ladies who have no hair from the neck down.
My novel, The Society, is available now in the Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/The-Society-ebook/dp/B00BPF9U2I
Lurker
0 likes
Either way is fine, honestly it's your decision. What do you think that you would like better? But if your're going to take most of it off, why not go all the way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shaven everytime, love it............MMMmmmmmm......
Lurker
0 likes
@FelineFantasy, are you a dude? i wasn't asking for a female opinion, i was asking for a male opinion that is why it is in ask the guys. I mainly wanted to see what guys prefer because i generally don't know, some guys hate women with no hair as it makes them think that they are with a little girl and as i wax it for gymnastics and because i personally prefer no hair, i get no stubble which could make guys even more uncomfortable. So thats why i have asked the men what they like, i probably will keep it all off, but i just wanted to ask for a mans honest opinion to the matter.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally I love shaved or waxed .....but in the end it's what the woman prefers and I stand by her choice and will always give a lick or two no matter what ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Oh its a must its got to be shaved that lovely feeling of the smooth slit is so wonderful and the contact as you fuck is wow
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Either is fine

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Yep, either/or, as long as the lips are moist and pouty smile
Lurker
0 likes
I really like a landing strip, but either is fine. They both have advantages that make it fun...as long as I'm between her legs, everything is good.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Sarah93
OK so this 1 has been on my mind for a bit, do guys prefer their women to be completely shaven or in my case waxed or to have a landing strip? ive been wanting to try something new by doing a landing strip but just wanted a guys opinion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Brazilian bikini waxed
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
completely shaven only way : )
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am partial to smooth, but it's really up to her how she wants to keep her personal quarters. It's her body and she has the right to do what she wants to, just as long as it makes her feel good.
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Either , both are very sexy but in sorry im not a fan of the bush either the complete or the landing make it so much better to go down on , but im not saying i would not be with a women with a full bush i just pefer the shaven looks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife and I were lasered smooth a dozen years ago, it have been a long time since either of us have seen any pubic hair, man or woman. I have always loved completely smooth and hairless cocks and pussies.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shaved bare. *nods*
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I think that waxed is definitely the most ideal!
Lurker
0 likes
Shaven or a very small amount. Not a fan of picking hair out of the mouth when going down under.
Lurker
0 likes
Smooth and waxed, using pubic hair as a tooth pic isn't cool
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I encourage variety, it's nice to change things up once in a while. As long as it's tidy and groomed, it's good to go!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe it would be interesting to share, I had a girlfriend who had never shaved or trimmed her pubic hairs in life.
She was 36 and she told me it was against christian norms to shave or trim pubic hairs.
Yet she was hot and spicy in bed.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
This topic reminded me my fantasy... I guess i will shave her myself leaving a landing strip... ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Landing strip.....but not one big enough to land a 747