tampon question

last reply
42 replies
4.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
can you change your tampon while in the driver seat...perhaps while driving or stuck in traffic....

just a random thought that popped into my head today...
Constant Gardener
0 likes
That would be a talent which would probably be best kept a secret.

Just a random thought that popped into my head, a moment ago.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Errrr...why would anyone want to?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by YoungChelsea20
Errrr...why would anyone want to?

Exactly. Especially if you've left it in for the maximum length of time possible... you'd drip blood all over your seat as you took it out.

Just as a side note: What kind of a question is this??! (that's a rhetorical question - please don't answer with 'just a random one that popped into my head')
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That is the most stranges question I have came across. I changed my pad behind a fence. There is that a close enough answer for you?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I sure can. And I can text, put on make up and blow bubbles at the same time. OK Im exaggerating, I cant blow bubbles!! LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I sure can. And I can text, put on make up and blow bubbles at the same time. OK Im exaggerating, I cant blow bubbles!! LOL

I told you NOT to tell anyone that you call me Bubbles. Damn it woman. Now get back to blowing me.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by wolverinejr25
can you change your tampon while in the driver seat...perhaps while driving or stuck in traffic....

Of course in theory, you could...

If it's leaking, stick a towel under your ass until you can get to the ladies' room...

Like the others have said, why in the hell would you want to??? What are you going to do with the fucking thing when you take it out??? Throw it out the window like an old cigarette butt?? What if it hits someone's windscreen?? Hmm??

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

I told you NOT to tell anyone that you call me Bubbles. Damn it woman. Now get back to blowing me.

Wait... Mr Bubbles? As in those things in the diving suit type outfit with massive drills on one of their hands? Eepppp.......
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

Of course in theory, you could...

If it's leaking, stick a towel under your ass until you can get to the ladies' room...

Like the others have said, why in the hell would you want to??? What are you going to do with the fucking thing when you take it out??? Throw it out the window like an old cigarette butt?? What if it hits someone's windscreen?? Hmm??

Why limit it to just throwing them out car windows Mazz? Save them for arguments
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

Its not Bubbles I call you, its Bubble Gum. Because you are all pink and soft and sticky!!!
Weaver of Words
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
ok so many your not in the driver seat....also lets include pads(lol).....what if you were a passenger.....kindof if you ever peed into a can or something(being in the passenger or back seat) while stuck in traffic....I have ADD so I'm all always thinking....thanks for supporting and kindof understanding my weirdness...
0 likes
Quote by wolverinejr25
ok so many your not in the driver seat....also lets include pads(lol).....what if you were a passenger.....kindof if you ever peed into a can or something(being in the passenger or back seat) while stuck in traffic....I have ADD so I'm all always thinking....thanks for supporting and kindof understanding my weirdness...

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by wolverinejr25

You should try it in your backdoor and let me know how it goes...or keep it a secret.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by wolverinejr25

Actually I dont think you are!! Why would you really care if someone can change their tampon in a car? Whats next, can you give yourself an enema while skydiving?

Come on dude, you can do better than this!!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Actually I dont think you are!! Why would you really care if someone can change their tampon in a car? Whats next, can you give yourself an enema while skydiving?

Come on dude, you can do better than this!!

I don't think so, Nikki. Have you noticed his avatar?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by wolverinejr25

I can always hold it and wait. I can see no earthly reason why I would need to remove it in the car. I think using ADD as an excuse to ask really really stupid questions is an insult to those who really do struggle with that particular aliment.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse

I can always hold it and wait. I can see no earthly reason why I would need to remove it in the car. I think using ADD as an excuse to ask really really stupid questions is an insult to those who really do struggle with that particular aliment.

I agree with you. And I'm trying my hardest to not go off at him....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MoonlightSerenity

I agree with you. And I'm trying my hardest to not go off at him....

Uh oh! Someone take her phone before she makes it cry again...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ewww the gross factor..is...off the CHART!yes we women can multi-task like no one else..but....have u ever pulled 1 out....yuck I LOVE my car.....ewww
Lurker
0 likes
I had pretty much run out of ideas for tricks at my next dinner party.

If you can do it from a car seat you can certainly do it from a dining chair.

What a way to impress your guests!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness

Uh oh! Someone take her phone before she makes it cry again...

Hehe, won't be my phone this time
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
anyways.....lol....I'm bad....soooo how's team USA doing in the Olympics....lol.....hows the weather in your home state...lol....looks like I have to go back to the drawing board....lol
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by wolverinejr25
anyways.....lol....I'm bad....soooo how's team USA doing in the Olympics....lol.....hows the weather in your home state...lol....looks like I have to go back to the drawing board....lol

Ooooo! I wonder if I could paint with a freshly used tampon and sell it as designer art...
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

you just didn't go THERE did you?

runs away gagging

I'd only use my own, not somebody else's. Eeeeewwwwww!
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************