Cheating

last reply
12 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Guys, have u ever caught ur wife or girlfriend cheating but havent told them so u can get even?
Lurker
0 likes
nope but did catch my gf in bed with another guy and threw him out without his clothes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
people cheat with or without "permission" or justification.....to me this sounds like the schooylard...you stole my crayon so...if this happens you should confront them or it will fester...& the damage that wil be done will be..to you..

ps mazoo....did u still date your gf?
Lurker
0 likes
"NEVER" no matter what the temptation will never cheat and i have never caught my partner doing it either! and if he ever does so than he is free of me to do as he wants! no revenge games for me.
Lurker
0 likes
when you lose trust in your partner
doubt grows till it will consume
the relationship
Lurker
0 likes
Never caught somebody. Would not do that if I did. Ick.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never caught my wife cheating, but if I did, I might keep it secret while I planned and executed my exit strategy. There's no way that I could know, but I think it's kind of a one strike and you're out situation for me.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If they cheat just leave as it is over with the trust gone
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If a girlfriend cheats on me it's over there and then. I'd expect the same treatment if I was to ever cheat!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is the other person's guilt / lack of it - if I am unfaithful,it will not be for revenge.
Lurker
0 likes
No, I'll just pretty much end it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Haven't caught her, but if I did I wouldn't bring it up until she did.