Anal Sex a question for the ladies

last reply
25 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Newer to the site and I notice so may of the stories written by men and women have hot anal action included. As a guy, I can tell you, anal is fucking is tight and hot. But for a woman, I wonder. Is the appeal that it pleases the man (or partner)? Is the appeal the fact that it's naughty and "forbidden". Does it actually feel good? Does it actually make you hot?
Lurker
0 likes
The answer provided below is without prejudice to other woman's point of view, experience and whatnot.
Does it actually feel good? No.
Does it actually make me feel hot? No.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with DeFirenze.

Do I enjoy it: Rarely...maybe if I'm relaxed enough and know my other half is about to cum quick then I might consider it. It's like if you shove a dildo/Vibrator up your butt with chilli flakes on the dildo/Vibrator, moving it in and out while your ring burns from the chilli flakes that is how it feels. Or better yet place a piece of ginger in your butt.

Do I find it hot: Nope. I used to when I only did it once or twice but it loses it's "Hotness" factor after mulitple times. And yes I have actually found it degrading on more then one occassion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh wow really...?

i do think it feels good AND i think its hot. to each their own i guess..
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
0 likes
As a man, I do not feel the desire so many man speak of to go anal on a woman. If she does not like it, feels degraded by it, or for whatever reason, I will not do it. As a woman, she is a human being and is worthy of my respect. If I do not feel excited enough by her, to ejaculate elsewhere, what is the point?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I, personally, love it. As LMB says, to each their own.
Lurker
0 likes
For me, it feels good and makes me hot. It's not a matter of whether it's 'forbidden or naughty', it's just something I like.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Fireballsteve
Newer to the site and I notice so may of the stories written by men and women have hot anal action included. As a guy, I can tell you, anal is fucking is tight and hot. But for a woman, I wonder. Is the appeal that it pleases the man (or partner)? Is the appeal the fact that it's naughty and "forbidden". Does it actually feel good? Does it actually make you hot?

There is a feeling of total submission and vulnerability, so if a woman enjoys being dominated by a guy, or enjoys rough sex or that kind of role play, chances are high she's someone who enjoys anal. It does make you feel like a dirty girl and a bit more 'primal' in a way - with anal you are really raw and in the moment in terms of feeling uninhibited (dirty talk is usually dirtier, toes are curling, some woman really feel the need to have something in their mouth at the same time, fingers clutching at bedsheets, or whatever other surface you happen to be fucking on). I think that's the allure for me - being 'tipped' into that different sexual zone.

For me, yes of course I love that it really turns the guy on - that's the whole goal of sex - fuelling each other's arousal and excitement, so I've never understood why women wouldn't want to at least try it 'just once'.

For those that have tried and had a bad experience, the only thing I can think of is not enough lube, the woman being too anxious to relax or a bad partner. YES, it feels good. You need a guy that knows what he's doing though. If you haven't started with toys/finger-action first, upon entry, guys need to slow almost to a full stop when they're all the way in and let the woman's ass relax around your dick. Then once she's ready to proceed, you can move into shallow thrusts and then gradually get into full fucking action. Then it feels good. Really good. If a woman hasn't had an experience like this, and the guy just shoved it in and started fucking her at his own pace, I can see why someone would be turned off it. For me, once I'm in the zone, yes, it's extremely hot and I'm begging for it harder... you just have to work up to that sweet spot. It's definitely worth the effort.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i would love to try...but my lover would have to understand that it would have to be..a slow go...at start.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i like the fact that my partner get pleasure out of it and it also feels good but only if done the right way otherwise it can be painful!
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy anal sex and in lots of different positions. If it feel right go with it. If it doesn't forget it
Lurker
0 likes
I know this is the Ask The Girls forum but I thought I'd offer my

When I was a teenager I was obsessed with trying it until I actually did then I discovered that I prefer straight sex. For me it was the 'forbidden' factor that made it such an attraction.

Having said I had a partner who found that she could always orgasm from anal whereas she didn't always from other activities. However, we learnt that the best way of doing it was if she was completely in charge and dictated the pace so, if she said "slower", then that's what happened.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It actually feels good. It actually makes me hot!
Fantasy: imagination unrestrained by reality; fulfilling a need not gratified in the real world
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My BF and I indulge in it once in awhile when we're having a particularly hot session and he starts talking about doing it. It feels good and after a slow start I start getting really turned on and want him to really pump me...it's pretty hot. We both prefer straight sex though
Breast Lover
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

There is a feeling of total submission and vulnerability, so if a woman enjoys being dominated by a guy, or enjoys rough sex or that kind of role play, chances are high she's someone who enjoys anal. It does make you feel like a dirty girl and a bit more 'primal' in a way - with anal you are really raw and in the moment in terms of feeling uninhibited (dirty talk is usually dirtier, toes are curling, some woman really feel the need to have something in their mouth at the same time, fingers clutching at bedsheets, or whatever other surface you happen to be fucking on). I think that's the allure for me - being 'tipped' into that different sexual zone.

For me, yes of course I love that it really turns the guy on - that's the whole goal of sex - fuelling each other's arousal and excitement, so I've never understood why women wouldn't want to at least try it 'just once'.

For those that have tried and had a bad experience, the only thing I can think of is not enough lube, the woman being too anxious to relax or a bad partner. YES, it feels good. You need a guy that knows what he's doing though. If you haven't started with toys/finger-action first, upon entry, guys need to slow almost to a full stop when they're all the way in and let the woman's ass relax around your dick. Then once she's ready to proceed, you can move into shallow thrusts and then gradually get into full fucking action. Then it feels good. Really good. If a woman hasn't had an experience like this, and the guy just shoved it in and started fucking her at his own pace, I can see why someone would be turned off it. For me, once I'm in the zone, yes, it's extremely hot and I'm begging for it harder... you just have to work up to that sweet spot. It's definitely worth the effort.

DD has this completely right! I had anal sex when I was first sexually active because I didn't want to lose my cherry or risk unwanted pregnancy. To say the least, my partner wasn't understanding at all and didn't use lube or go slow so it hurt a lot. Later when I became more aware of what I liked and didn't like, and had a more knowledgeable partner who wanted me to enjoy anal like he did it, boy do I love it now!

So you really do have to take your time, practice or loosen up with toys or fingers first, use plenty of lube, and men BE GENTLE. Anal sex really can feel good for both of you, especially if you make sure your lady is feeling pleasure not pain every time you stroke in & out of her ass.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do I enjoy it: Rarely...maybe if I'm relaxed enough and know my other half is about to cum quick then I might consider it. It's like if you shove a dildo/Vibrator up your butt with chilli flakes on the dildo/Vibrator, moving it in and out while your ring burns from the chilli flakes that is how it feels. Or better yet place a piece of ginger in your butt.

Do I find it hot: Nope. I used to when I only did it once or twice but it loses it's "Hotness" factor after mulitple times. And yes I have actually found it degrading on more then one occassion.

I have to agree. I tried it once and it was SO painful i couldn't forget what had happened for about a week.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Totally agree. I love that it turns the guy on but even more that it turns me on.

For those who havent tried it and want to, or have and didnt enjoy it, you should try with a small toy to get used to the feeling. And be sure to use a lot of lube and play with your pussy first to get aroused and relaxed. And lots of LUBE. You may find you will like it after all!!

We are all different and we do not all have to enjoy the same things. The world would be damn boring if we did!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

DD couldn't have said it any clearer! Me? I love dirty, raw, primal, uninhibited sex. The dirtier the better! So, for me, anal sex brings out that side of me & seeing my man enjoy it is a MAJOR bonus score as well, along with the fact that it feels absolutely amazing! To get to that point, though, you have to start slow for the first couple of times & start out with toys, lubes, fingers, & such before he just "rams" it in there!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I completely agree with Dancing Doll.

My first anal experience was remarkable because I had a very considerate partner. And also, it was rather spontaneous, so there was no time to over think or be nervous about. It just happened, and I loved it. You have to pace yourself. Anal isn't something you can just rush into and expect to enjoy. Patience is key. And the first time is painstakingly slow, but definitely worth it. And now, anal is a routine thing for me when I'm with a man. It's almost understood that he's fucking me in the ass. The only way women DON'T enjoy anal is if the first time around is a total failure. And some guys are idiots when it comes to anal. You can't be selfish about it. Like any other form of sex, it should be about mutual pleasure and satisfaction. If your goal during anal is to just stick it in the tightest hole you can find, you've totally missed the point. Anal is meant to be enjoyed by both parties. It's such a thrill for me and it gives me a rush, but most importantly, I love when my partner gets completely lost in it. That's how it should be, in my opinion.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anal is really hot to me! It is hot and it feels good! I love it!!!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
To each their own - I don't care for it much, but I have heard from many women that it's great. I feel like I'm missing out on something.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes anal sex does feel good to me its one of my favorite ways to fuck...and yes it is so fucking hot have some of the biggest O's when i'm having anal...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anal, when done right, can be a lifelong pleasure.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Great replies. I expected a mixed reaction and got one. I actually saw more women saying they it was hot than I thought. I really like it but only when it feeels like its turning on my partner.
Lurker
0 likes
For me the idea that it's naughty and forbidden makes it more exciting. It's not the best feeling when you are just starting, but once you've found your rhythm together it's extremely hot, especially while having your gspot rubbed. Damn it's hot in here!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I can only agree with Dancing on this subject. I can't remember if there was a lot of pain the first time because it was a long time ago. The only place I may disagree is the amount of effort you should put in to Anal before you give up. Not just once, give it a chance. You either have or will have a child and the degree of pain in child birth in much greater. The reward is not the same, but it can be very pleasurable.

You ask if I my give advice or do I do Anal? OMG god yes!! I love it and expect it from the guys I am with.

If he is not interested this will be a short affair