2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I cant get my forum signature to work
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
You see that little [img] [img] thing? You post your image link BETWEEN those. Try it and see if it works.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
what exactly are you trying to put in for your signature?
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A banner to one of my stories
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Are you tring to use an image that is already on your computer or?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have it on my computer but i also have it uploaded to lush
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Ok, when you go to edit your signature hit the yellow icon and browse for the picture you want. Hit upload. Then save. Try that.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
The yellow mountain icon? It is right next to the white mountain icon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I see the white mountain but there isnt a yellow beside it
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Ok I think you are in the wrong area....are you using the toolbar at the top of the site and going to edit signature there?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm using the thing that says edit forum signature under the account thing
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
But the yellow icon is not showing?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I logged out and then logged back in and now its showing up. so ill go try that now
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
that worked. Thanks for the help!
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
You're welcome! Glad I could help!
Weaver of Words
0 likes
just wondering if we really need threads for something like this. would it have not been quicker and more efficient to just open a chat window or OM if you are friends? This kind of thing uses up bandwidth unnecessarily.