Login

2nd Anniversary. cumming soon!!

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Does anybody have any suggestions to make my second anniversary special? Gift or activities. My wife is VERY vanilla!!
Clumeleon
0 likes
Make it real romantic, Jeep. Take her back to the place you had your first date. Buy her a gorgeous piece of jewellery (or something else you think she'd like/want).

Take her home and make sweet, vanilla love to her, just the way she likes it. You know your wife better than anyone; you know what she'll love.

Congratulations. I wish you all the happiness for the future.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A romantic meal for the two of you could be very good for it. Treat her like a queen and I'm sure she'll enjoy it.

And as clum has said - you know her the best, so go with what you think that she'll love.

And Congrats!
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for the replies!

I guess what I am really looking for though is ideas on how to break her out of her vanilla shell and open her to new experiences. She is sexy and amazing and I want her to know that and exude it!!

So any suggestions to put some chinks in her vanilla armor???
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
what did u do for your first date....i think that would be very romantic to recreate that first magical...moment ...sort of like the vow...as for bed play perhaps a small bullet & some lovely warming oil?

ps how LOVELY for a guy to say how much we wants to please his love & shout it to the world

it will be special!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Go to the 'couples only' resort in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. No kids or singles hanging around; plus the food, fun and activities are all set up for the couple to enjoy together.