making pussy tighter

last reply
30 replies
9.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What do you do to make your pussy tighter?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If all else fails, and kegels don't do the trick... Find a guy that's well-hung.
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness
If all else fails, and kegels don't do the trick... Find a guy that's well-hung.

Ahem, I have asked you on numerous occasions to keep that on the down low....not too many people need to know about my 16 incher...

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If Kegels will not do the trick there are surgical procedures that will solve the problem. But hat sound very extreme to me.

But it is your Pussy not mine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Damn typos... I meant Will Hung!

I wasn't talking about you muffin... you just "outed" yourself.
Now put it away before you take someone's eye out!
Lurker
0 likes
I know I'm not one of the girls, but here's my two cents. Do you feel loose yourself, or do you think you need to tighten up because of something some douche bag asshole said to you to make himself feel better about his own inadequacies?
If its the latter, dump the bumb and find a real man. If its the former, the ladies all seem to agree kegels are the way to go. :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been told that jumping out the door of an airplane in flight makes your pussy get tighter. Your asshole, too.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For what it's worth, here is my serious answer to the original posters question.

Believe it or not, it is possible to tighten your vagina.
But! like all physical changes, it takes a lot of time, dedication and conscientious thought.
What I am about to describe has worked for several women I know, including myself, and we are all over 40 and some even many years past 50!

I can't guarantee this works for every woman, but for those who are willing to work at it, it can make at least a slight, if not significant difference.

First, you have to get your mindset that with anything that you are trying to physically change about yoursef, it takes time and does not happen overnight! It's just like loosing a large amount of weight, or gain a major amount of muscle. It takes time!

The muscles in the vagina are like any other in your body. They can be built up from proper exercise and care, but can also be torn down from overuse and not taking proper care of them. There are many groups of muscles and they all can be exercised and strengthened, which will also make them naturally tighter and also stronger during contraction.

Everyone has heard of Kegels and without a doubt, this is the first step to learning how to get yourself familiarized with your physiology and understanding how to control and work the groups to get more strength while doing the contraction exercises.

Now here is a key lesson to add to the kegels. It is something people who play wind musical instruments would understand as you would have to build facial muscles so that their lips can maintain a tight and controlled opening that has the ability to open and close as needed but in a smooth and controlled fashion. The lesson is that while doing the kegel exercises that involve the clenching of the vaginal muscles, you need to take a full and deep breath, and breathe normally while clenching and relaxing. Most people will tend to hold their breath as they bear down or tighten the vaginal muscles and this will only give limited strength. By doing the clenching and relaxing while breathing normally, you are encouraging muscle control at all times and eventually, you can do it at will without having to concentrate on doing them.

Something else I should have mentioned in the beginning. You should have a variety of toys or objects that are decreasing in sizes. Essentially, you will start with a dildo or object similar to your normal lover's size and length if possible, then decreasing in size until you get down to something near the size of the pencil or pen. Yes! That small! The items can be ribbed but ideally, there should be a variety of diameters, textures and even tapered if possible. The reason for the variety is to be able to hold any thing and develop a clamp onto any shape or texture. The smooth objects will be the hardest to hold but a tight grip can be achieved to maintain a grip, even with a juicy kitty or lots of lubrication!

The next thing to consider is to do a series of exercises immediately after sex! Seriously! This is the method to overcoming the looseness from being over used! Like an athlete or musician, there is a warm down or cool down period and without it, muscles can loose memory. The way to start out is to use a dildo or object that is smaller than the lover who last fucked you. You start with inserting the object only part way, (like the head is just inserted), and breathe normally while attempting to clamp down and hold the object. Normally, your muscles at the opening with tighten down and push out the object so you will have to keep trying to hold it in position. If you are successful in holding the item, try pulling it out a bit and repeat the clenching until you barely have the item inside you. After you have done this for about 5-minutes, get a cold damp towel and pack your vaginal area to cool it down and help the muscles contract. You could also take this further by using a smaller dildo that can be chilled or frozen and inserted inside you. YES! It is COLD! But it helps to tighten down the muscle walls and contract the capillaries around the muscles.

As you become more proficient, move your position from lying on your back to being on all fours like in doggy style. Having your legs apart, creates more focus on your part to isolate the vaginal muscles and use them to control the contractions. Not relying upon using the inner thigh muscles! After you get more control in the prone position, try it standing up with you feet at a shoulders width apart!

The exercises goes further over time as you place the objects further inside and repeat the processes while also reducing the size and diameters of the objects used. As you develop the muscle contractions, you will also need to step up your cool downs and do those more often and not just after sex! Eventually, you can also develop control for small items like bullets or Ben-Wah balls. These are more advanced but you can exercise with them during the day while sitting, standing and walking to increase the control as well as tighten the muscles.

I have seen some women, (older than me! I might add!), who can keep a tight grip on a pencil! If you tried to grab it from them, it breaks apart!

It takes time and dedication but it has worked for me and a few friends to the point where I developed what guys call a "Snapping Pussy". And I'm happy that guys like it!

One other thing, if you have taken large, tree-trunk cocks for a long time, this may help only a little bit as you have probably torn muscle ligaments over time. You may be able to tighten up but it will take longer and more concentrated efforts to get results. There are women who can take on the largest dicks believable but can also be tight for the smaller and average sized guys. It just is a matter of working at it with the right methods, attitude and patience!

Kisses!

Steph
0 likes
Yeah everything that Steph said and if that doesn't work, super glue.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
I do Kegels, not because I don't have a tight pussy, but in case I meet some guy that I really like with a really tiny dick. Also, this is my 500th post.
[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kegels don't work in every case but they work in most everyone should try them. However I tried them religiously for over 6 months and it tightened the opening a lot but same thing when it's in
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dump her for someone younger?
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1Zratedgal
For what it's worth, here is my serious answer to the original posters question.

Believe it or not, it is possible to tighten your vagina.
But! like all physical changes, it takes a lot of time, dedication and conscientious thought.
What I am about to describe has worked for several women I know, including myself, and we are all over 40 and some even many years past 50!

I can't guarantee this works for every woman, but for those who are willing to work at it, it can make at least a slight, if not significant difference.

First, you have to get your mindset that with anything that you are trying to physically change about yoursef, it takes time and does not happen overnight! It's just like loosing a large amount of weight, or gain a major amount of muscle. It takes time!

The muscles in the vagina are like any other in your body. They can be built up from proper exercise and care, but can also be torn down from overuse and not taking proper care of them. There are many groups of muscles and they all can be exercised and strengthened, which will also make them naturally tighter and also stronger during contraction.

Everyone has heard of Kegels and without a doubt, this is the first step to learning how to get yourself familiarized with your physiology and understanding how to control and work the groups to get more strength while doing the contraction exercises.

Now here is a key lesson to add to the kegels. It is something people who play wind musical instruments would understand as you would have to build facial muscles so that their lips can maintain a tight and controlled opening that has the ability to open and close as needed but in a smooth and controlled fashion. The lesson is that while doing the kegel exercises that involve the clenching of the vaginal muscles, you need to take a full and deep breath, and breathe normally while clenching and relaxing. Most people will tend to hold their breath as they bear down or tighten the vaginal muscles and this will only give limited strength. By doing the clenching and relaxing while breathing normally, you are encouraging muscle control at all times and eventually, you can do it at will without having to concentrate on doing them.

Something else I should have mentioned in the beginning. You should have a variety of toys or objects that are decreasing in sizes. Essentially, you will start with a dildo or object similar to your normal lover's size and length if possible, then decreasing in size until you get down to something near the size of the pencil or pen. Yes! That small! The items can be ribbed but ideally, there should be a variety of diameters, textures and even tapered if possible. The reason for the variety is to be able to hold any thing and develop a clamp onto any shape or texture. The smooth objects will be the hardest to hold but a tight grip can be achieved to maintain a grip, even with a juicy kitty or lots of lubrication!

The next thing to consider is to do a series of exercises immediately after sex! Seriously! This is the method to overcoming the looseness from being over used! Like an athlete or musician, there is a warm down or cool down period and without it, muscles can loose memory. The way to start out is to use a dildo or object that is smaller than the lover who last fucked you. You start with inserting the object only part way, (like the head is just inserted), and breathe normally while attempting to clamp down and hold the object. Normally, your muscles at the opening with tighten down and push out the object so you will have to keep trying to hold it in position. If you are successful in holding the item, try pulling it out a bit and repeat the clenching until you barely have the item inside you. After you have done this for about 5-minutes, get a cold damp towel and pack your vaginal area to cool it down and help the muscles contract. You could also take this further by using a smaller dildo that can be chilled or frozen and inserted inside you. YES! It is COLD! But it helps to tighten down the muscle walls and contract the capillaries around the muscles.

As you become more proficient, move your position from lying on your back to being on all fours like in doggy style. Having your legs apart, creates more focus on your part to isolate the vaginal muscles and use them to control the contractions. Not relying upon using the inner thigh muscles! After you get more control in the prone position, try it standing up with you feet at a shoulders width apart!

The exercises goes further over time as you place the objects further inside and repeat the processes while also reducing the size and diameters of the objects used. As you develop the muscle contractions, you will also need to step up your cool downs and do those more often and not just after sex! Eventually, you can also develop control for small items like bullets or Ben-Wah balls. These are more advanced but you can exercise with them during the day while sitting, standing and walking to increase the control as well as tighten the muscles.

I have seen some women, (older than me! I might add!), who can keep a tight grip on a pencil! If you tried to grab it from them, it breaks apart!

It takes time and dedication but it has worked for me and a few friends to the point where I developed what guys call a "Snapping Pussy". And I'm happy that guys like it!

One other thing, if you have taken large, tree-trunk cocks for a long time, this may help only a little bit as you have probably torn muscle ligaments over time. You may be able to tighten up but it will take longer and more concentrated efforts to get results. There are women who can take on the largest dicks believable but can also be tight for the smaller and average sized guys. It just is a matter of working at it with the right methods, attitude and patience!

Kisses!

Steph

yeah, what she said.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've heard wonders about the Kegel8 exerciser invented to help repair pelvic floor problems like incontinence and prolapse. It induces hundreds of Kegels by electro-stimulating the vaginal muscles. I takes a few months of like 15 minutes every other day, but the results are more and stronger orgasms for the woman and intense pleasure for the man.
Been meaning to get one for my fiancee but they're expensive. Got to take the plunge...
kegel8.co.uk/kegel8-ultra-vitality.html
After Devi performed penance for a long time according to the instructions of Gautama, Mahadeva finally appeared before
Her and said that He would grant Her whatever boon she asked for. With great respect Devi prayed that She should
become half of Siva Himself saying, “I cannot live any longer with a separate body, for if separate, I may make another
mistake like this and then shall have to undergo all the hardships of penance and suffer the pangs of separation”.

Parameswara therefore acceded to Her request and so united with Her as ARDHANAREESWARA (the Lord with a halffemale
form). This is how Amba, the Mother of the universe, became one half of Siva.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1ball
I've been told that jumping out the door of an airplane in flight makes your pussy get tighter. Your asshole, too.

I understand that ben wa balls help exercise the Kegels as well.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I don't do much to make mine tighter after my doctor spent a while getting me to "suck" the speculum up with my muscles because she couldn't get it in. She said she was impressed with the strength. I'm now wondering if I could pull a bus with my Happy Bits... And I thought it might make a fun story too.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Have you seen this commercial for a vaginal tightening gel called 18 Again. The lady sings, "I feel like a virgin." I'm not sure that I want to feel like a virgin.
[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it has alot to do with genetics. If you were born with a tight vagina you probably will always have one. I don't believe in women getting all stretched out after having a child. I have had 3 and am still as tight as I was in high school. I stay in shape and eat well so maybe that helps too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by shawnababy
I think it has alot to do with genetics. If you were born with a tight vagina you probably will always have one. I don't believe in women getting all stretched out after having a child. I have had 3 and am still as tight as I was in high school. I stay in shape and eat well so maybe that helps too.

I'm not in good shape, but eat decently but have been told even by the smallest of cocks that I'm super tight. I stopped using ben wal balls after I couldn't get them out, not even by jumping around! Lol I was so scared that I would have to go to the Dr. So I sat in a hot bath and had to masterbate enough to relax all my muscles and then squatted and fingered myself till them came out! Lol relief!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sweetestsammi

I'm not in good shape, but eat decently but have been told even by the smallest of docks ghat I'm super tight. I stopped using ben wal balls after I couldn't get them out, not even by jumping around! Lol I was so scared that I would have to go to the Dr. So I sat in a hot bath and had to masterbate enough to relax all my muscles and then squatted and fingered myself till them came out! Lol relief!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What's so funny? True story ... I'm proud of my tight pussy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sweetestsammi
What's so funny? True story ... I'm proud of my tight pussy!

I am not laughing about your tight pussy, in fact, I am impressed. But just the thought of anybody having to go to the ER to have a sex toy removed puts me into hysterics and the visual of a women jumping to try to get the ben wa balls out of her just has me in stitches. I have several family members in different medical professions and they talk about sex toys that were removed from various bodily orifices. I can only think of a few more embarrassing things.

Do you think they may have used a magnet to remove them? Or maybe a cardiac ballon?

A sister-on-law of mine that is a nurse said she helped to remove a vibrator that had gotten stuck in a woman, it was still running when they got the vibrator out of her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lol yes that would be embarrassing! My aunt is a nurse and ive heard of stranger things.. like a frozen hot dog and a cockroach because she had used some type of soda bottle that had an egg on it or something gross like that. Knowing those stories are out there made me do my best to get them out myself!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lol yes that would be embarrassing! My aunt is a nurse and ive heard of stranger things.. like a frozen hot dog and a cockroach because she had used some type of soda bottle that had an egg on it or something gross like that. Knowing those stories are out there made me do my best to get them out myself!
Lurker
0 likes
kegels.i am already really tight and am still a vrgin...but they feel really good
Lurker
0 likes
I recomend Kegels, I do them all day long sometimes without thinking. I started doing them right after I lost my virginity at 16. And it has worked wonder for me my pussy has stayed small and tight even with me giving birth to 2 children. Try with the Kegels I started doing by tighting my muscles and counting to five then letting go I would do that for 15 minutes a day and I would increase by five seconds holds and fove exta minutes of doing the kegel. So now my body does it automaticly without even me having to try, what I sometimes do is I try not to have sex or any object in my vagina for 2-3 weeks any orgasm that I want would be achived by the clit stimulation and when I cum and my vagina muscles are costricting I start to do the kegels, now this will make it super tight (in my case) and trust me when u have sex at the ends of the 2-3 weeks u will feel every detail of the cock in u and he will be in heaven. That's is my tricks home it works for u
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kegals seem the answer though my fiance said that I got a lot tighter after anal sex.
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am being stupid?? What is a kegel?? Is it an American thing?
Lurker
0 likes
A kegel is when u squeeze and let go of the muscles in the vagina. For instance when you are peeing and you squeeze to stop the pee flow is when u work that muscle.
Its just a name for an exsercise really
Lurker
0 likes
I recommend fitting a smaller cat flap. A kitten size one should do it.