dirty talk during sex

last reply
34 replies
13.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What dirty words do you use during sex? Thanks.
Lurker
0 likes
My boyfriend likes to hear me telling him to fuck me in my tight white pussy with his big black cock. And I like to tell him I need his spunk and I want him to pump me full of his spunk.
Also, I like him to call me a dirty fucking bitch.
Lurker
0 likes
That's hot

Quote by gingerlily
My boyfriend likes to hear me telling him to fuck me in my tight white pussy with his big black cock. And I like to tell him I need his spunk and I want him to pump me full of his spunk.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I use a lot of dirty words. It really depends on my mood. I have to say that I enjoy when my partner uses his dirty words. There are just certain words that are used in the heat of the moment that can turn me on very quickly smile
Have the courage to make the change, the strength to see it through, and keep the faith that it will turn out for the best!
Lurker
0 likes
I could go on all day about how much dirty talk turns me on! It is the most arousing and hottest thing listening to him telling you to cum. I personally think phone sex is just as amazing as the real thing. The power of the mind is amazing!
Classified
0 likes
Fucking love it!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Love it...the grunts..the words...the heat and the experience
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
when my beau whispers all kinds of things he wants to do to me among sweet nothings, that just leaves me panting and breathless and i'd lost the ability to form coherent thoughts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by gingerlily

I love your use of the word "spunk" Lily, so much raunchier and sexier that the more commonplace "cum". And I've seen your pussy in your profile pix, it's not white it's a delightful shade of fuckable pink! XXX RHJ
Lurker
0 likes
In regard to dirty words during sex, pretty much anything goes depending on the heat of the moment. Teasing and coaxing with sexy words and dirty pet names intensifies everything for me. The hotter it gets, the raunchier the talk gets and then...mmmm.
Lurker
0 likes
Can you please provide with some examples of sexy words and dirty pet names that you utilize ? Thanks.

Quote by Prissy1
In regard to dirty words during sex, pretty much anything goes depending on the heat of the moment. Teasing and coaxing with sexy words and dirty pet names intensifies everything for me. The hotter it gets, the raunchier the talk gets and then...mmmm.
0 likes
It totally depends on the person I am with. I am not going to be the only one saying naughty things if he or she isn't. Like anything in sex, it is heightened if both parties are into it.
Lurker
0 likes
Ohh my! Where can I begin? I so love dirty talks but most of all I appreciate them whispered to me in a crowded place when we're both fully dressed. Hearing my man softly telling me in my ears what he wants to do to me in a near near future makes my clit jump of excitement like anything else and if he happens to have a sexy bass rolling voice, please call the firemen (back to turn on again;) ) cause I'll be literally on fire!
Lurker
0 likes
oh yes it is a must
Lurker
0 likes
I love dirty talk especially in public there's nothing better than having your gf whisper into your I wanna fcuk your brains out in a crowed room makes me feel very very naughty!
Lurker
0 likes
I love being able to draw a reaction in a situation where it isn't expected, so like Hugsandhearts, whispering something like that in a room full of people and watching a shudder is one of the most delicious things I will see
Lurker
0 likes
Do it you saucy mix...and I will have to punish you!
Lurker
0 likes
yes I love it, her telling me how she wants me to do her
Lurker
0 likes
you bet...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
ah-MAZING ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love talking about my wet pussy and his rock hard cock pounding away making me cum. I also love to tell him to make me squirt and I love it when he tells me how good I suck his cock in detail.
Lurker
0 likes
It really depends on the mood I am in. If we are making love slow and tender then no I don't like dirty talk...that is when I want the sweet romantic words. But if it fast and hot sex then the dirty talk makes it hotter. At times like that I will start the dirty talk.
Lurker
0 likes
normally.. especially if I am really turned on. Or if they do it.. it turns me on..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely. I often go from (at the beginning) romantic and erotic words, to graphic and explicit words after long foreplay when we're both sexually heightened.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh my goodness, I am not sure where to begin on this one. My husband likes it when I tell him I want to see him fuck other women, he likes it when I say I want to put a toy in his ass, he likes it when I call him my dirty old man, to fill me with his love juices, and he also likes it when I call him my dirty little bastard.

There are a lot of things that I like that my husband says while we have sex.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Pinkluva
Oh my goodness, I am not sure where to begin on this one. My husband likes it when I tell him I want to see him fuck other women, he likes it when I say I want to put a toy in his ass, he likes it when I call him my dirty old man, to fill me with his love juices, and he also likes it when I call him my dirty little bastard.

There are a lot of things that I like that my husband says while we have sex.

Yes I like all of that. I love the role-playing too!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My boyfriends (one at a time, of course- and I don't continuously get new ones) and I always have fast and hot sex, so both of us love it when the other talks dirty.
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on my and her mood.. But dirty talk is good..
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Okay, so we have

01) One - Dirty Fucking Bitch

Come'on, we're lacking here...

No:

"Raunchy cock biting cumslut."

"Cock gobbling whore!"

"Cum soaked squeeze cake."

Come'on ladies...spill...

Let's hear some dirt...we know you've been fucking filthy mouthed men. Show off !
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.