Can I get an interview with you?

last reply
241 replies
40.6k views
3 watchers
20 likes
Alpha Blonde
0 likes

Sometimes stories get lost in the shuffle. Wouldn't it be great to have our own sexy Lush correspondent, with microphone in hand, to ask you a few quick questions about your latest story, just as it hits the home page? Maybe you've already published something that has more meaning than a lot of your other pieces and you'd like to give it a little air-time and inspire new readers to check it out.

Well, I'm tipping the microphone in your direction, so please answer the following mini-interview questions.

Introduce the title of your story:
Genre/Category:
Provide the link:

1. What first inspired you to write this particular story?

2. How did you come up with these characters?

3. How does it differ from some of your other stories?

4. What was the most challenging thing about writing this piece?

5. Anything else you want to tell us about it?

Good luck with the votes and views and thanks for your time, XO.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sexy Lush Correspondent (SLC): I see that you favor serial stories. Which of your series is your favorite?

1ball: That would have to be The Price For Being A Bitch. It's in the Novels category and it starts at this link:

The Price For Being A Bitch -- Chapter 1

SLC: What first inspired you to write this particular story?

1ball: Well, all of my stories are a bit autobiographical. This story was inspired by a serious and almost tragic miscommunication in my marriage. I don't want to go into detail about that and I don't usually talk about how much is real in my stories, but I will admit that the extra-marital sex in this series is fantasy. The marital sex... ;)

SLC: How did you come up with these characters?

1ball: The two main characters had to be based on my beloved wife and myself. The other characters are archetypes from my personal fantasy land.

SLC: How does it differ from some of your other stories?

1ball: The subject matter is the darkest and edgiest that I've tried to tackle. Marital strife is a minefield and those of us who've been through it a time or two inevitably have some scars. I explore my scars in my writing.

SLC: What was the most challenging thing about writing this piece?

1ball: It's always challenging for me to write from the point of view of a woman. I'm always afraid that I'll seriously fuck it up... oops can I say that here? How about screw it up? I want to make sure that I don't accidentally offend an entire gender that I feel I can only barely begin to understand. I also don't want to produce an impossible or unrealistic point of view. In this series, I had to dance around what it might be like for a woman to help her nice guy be more of a bad boy in the bedroom when he has a deeply held moral aversion to both emotional and physical violence against women.

SLC: Anything else you want to tell us about it?

1ball: I loved the challenge of writing this series and I think I succeeded in writing something that evokes strong responses. In general, I'm not much interested in writing stores that are liked. I want my stories to be loved or hated and I think I achieved that.

SLC: Good luck with the votes and views and thanks for your time, XO.

1ball: You're welcome and thanks for this opportunity. It was a pleasure to meet you.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

The Training of Lucy

Genre/Category: BDSM

Provide the link: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/bdsm/the-training-of-lucy-prologue.aspx

At first, I wanted to write a scene where a dominant bound and controlled his submissive without ever touching her. I came up with a gimmick to achieve it and thought it made a good short story. But I wasn't satisfied with leaving it there, so it morphed into a longer story about the start of a new TPE relationship. Along the way, I tried to make the story as real as possible by touching on the issues of 24/7 master-slave relationships. I think the result is a true D/s romance story, but one that feels almost real.

They were a byproduct of the story. The names were picked almost randomly. But they grew out of the telling of their story.

If nothing else, it's much longer. But in that length, the characters had a chance to develop much, much more than in the other short stories I've written.

I struggled to balance the characters - particularly the dom. He cares deeply for Lucy, so much so that it sometimes overrides his sadistic desires.

I picked the title ironically. The stereotypical "Training of X" story usually involves a sadist keeping a damsel chained in a dungeon and periodically torturing her. This story is definitively not that.
My novel, The Society, is available now in the Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/The-Society-ebook/dp/B00BPF9U2I
The Linebacker
0 likes
Title of your story: Pizza and Pussy
Genre/Category: Group Sex Stories
Provide the link: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/group-sex/pizza-and-pussy.aspx

All of my stories up to that point were taken from my real life college experiences. I wanted to do something different so I decided to delve into fiction.

I actually semi-built the main character around a fraternity brother in college and expanded on that. He was kind of a hard luck guy, had a car that broke down all the time, and didn't have the financial support from home that my other fraternity brothers enjoyed. He was always finding himself in some crazy situation with women and seemed to attract MILFs. The two female character descriptions and attitudes were inspired by two horny stoner girls that were neighbors of mine during my first year out of college and living in Atlanta.

Like I mentioned earlier, the other stories were real life. In this story I was able to use my imagination and create as I wrote.

Writing in third person. So far that is the only story I have done that with. All of my other stories including, The Dark Shadow of Desire, which is my only other fiction so far, are written in first person.

Pizza and Pussy was roughly inspired by an actual event I was told about. A guy I knew from class at UGA, once just told me briefly before class one day that he got lucky with two girls the evening before on his last pizza delivery of the night. There were no details, other than he said they were, "skinny artsy looking chicks."
Head Nurse
1 like
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Well, I'm tipping the microphone in your direction, so please answer the following mini-interview questions.

Genre/Category:
Provide the link:

Could we perhaps turn the mike back towards the interviewer? I would love to see one of my favorite lush authors answer this as well!
Head Nurse
1 like
As for myself,

Introduce the title of your story: My personal favorite is "Still" A short little
Genre/Category: Masturbation Stories
Provide the link: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/still.aspx
My personal favorite is "Still", a short little masturbation piece.

I have been in the kind of relationship that leaves you aching, wanting more. The longing feeling is one I know all to well. Somehow, It always seems easier for me to write the pieces about the painful side of a relationship. The easy loving side, that yes I have had, is harder to capture the essence of.

I frequently see a fleeting image that makes me want to tell a story, to share that picture with others.

This tale is sort of sweet. It is a love story told from one side.

Because I see a picture, sometimes it is harder for me to flesh out a story into a lengthier tale. This story is short, but I like it short.

I use a bit of myself in all of my stories, but that does not make them autobiographical.
Alpha Blonde
1 like
Aww... thank you, naughtynurse! Ok, here we go. smile

Introduce the title of your story: The Blue Room
Genre/Category: Taboo (VIP comp entry story)
Provide the link: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/taboo/the-blue-room.aspx

I actually wasn't originally intending on entering the VIP competition. The inspiration came out of a conversation I was having with DamonX late one night about our party days. We were talking about the idea of how much you can get away with on a dance floor. I've gotten away with quite a lot at this EDM event that I go to every year in my city - the intense darkness, swell of the crowd, heat and the general vibe are just conducive for pushing the limits. I started thinking about how the concept would make a great story, and then I realized that it would tie in perfectly with the VIP comp theme.

Megan is definitely me. The relationship between Megan and Shane is a bit of an echo from one of my past relationships - the issues and dynamics were very similar. I was definitely not thinking of Shane as my ex however (because I hate him.. lol), so he was more styled as any typical guy/BF on that kind of scene, with some DamonX influence as well since it was our fantasy concept. Zach is a composite of various club promoters and party guys I know. These were probably the easiest characters to create in that I drew heavily from real life, and the setting was described just as it is.

I think it's a mature piece of writing, and it felt much more personal than many of my other stories. The club/location is almost a character in itself - the heat, the music, the way the club space draws you into this dark hedonistic kind of lair. Writing about it brings up a lot of amazing memories. I have always wanted to have this as a setting for a story because I absolutely love this event, so I was excited to have the perfect opportunity to do so.

Maintaining the bond between Megan and Shane while they're playing with other people. It can be a very disconnecting kind of thing that can spark jealousy, anxiety, and anger. Megan is reluctant at the beginning but I needed to find a way to make the reader understand how she might be willing to suspend her relationship-rules in that environment and go with the flow. The jealousy and arousal of watching your partner with another person is a difficult one to put into words, so I hope I did it justice in this piece.

A few people have pointed out that I used the "L" word in this story, which surprises them since I typically write with more hardcore themes. lol In a strange way this is one of my more loving and couples-affirming stories, which is a bit odd considering what I put these characters through. I just wanted to say... at the end of the day, shhhh... but yes, Doll does have a soft spot...
Lurker
1 like

u can with me what is ur questions?
Alpha Blonde
1 like
Quote by TristaLumb123

u can with me what is ur questions?

When you write and publish a story on the site, you can answer the questions posted at the top of the thread in bold. This thread is in the 'ask the author' section so it's just for authors to answer questions about their latest stories.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Introduce the title of your story: Minuet In G
Genre/Category: Listed in Novels, but is really a BDSM/mystery novella

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/novels/minuet-in-g-chapter-i-1.aspx

1. What first inspired you to write this particular story? I have long wanted to write a story involving a Victorian house, as that archetecture is one of my favorites. Also, I believe that, even though the era was very straight-laced on the exterior, the Victorian people were just like us. They had their wants and needs and desires, just as we do today. I am sure those desires included all of the various kinks that people’s desires do today. After the death of Queen Victoria, the Edwardian period began a new era of permissiveness, as if people felt they no longer had to hide their true feelings. They could, in a manner of speaking, “come out of the closet”. It was also an era of change in the way things were done. The first automobiles came out in 1898, Edison made a practical light bulb in 1896, the first aircraft flight was in 1904. It was a vibrant, exciting time, when people were truly embracing the concept of change and of modernity. So I wanted to kind of explore that idea a bit.

2. How did you come up with these characters? Alice and Gerald are an amalgam of several friends of mine. The realtor is based on a person with whom I worked, many years ago. Sarah is loosely based on my grandfather’s half-sister. The others just sort of came to mind as I was writing.

3. How does it differ from some of your other stories? I have never before tried to write a mystery, and I have never tried to set a a story in a period earlier than my own life.

4. What was the most challenging thing about writing this piece? The most difficult part was writing the diaries. It was difficult to write in the archaic style of the era, and it was difficult to make them seem real. Another difficulty in writing this piece was my own tendency to want to describe things in detail. I owned and restored a player piano; and I inherited an extensive collection of lightbulbs, flashlights, motors, radios and other early electronic items after my grandfather died. So, knowing those objects intimately, it was difficult to force myself to stay on track with the story, and not wander off into some arcane description of an object from the era. (I could easily become as boring to the reader as James Fennimore Cooper. Grin.)

5. Anything else you want to tell us about it? None of the plot twists have any basis in fact. At least, not so far as I have been able to prove beyond any reasonable doubt.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Cocolicious
1 like
Introduce the title of your story: Behind the Purple Door
Genre/Category: Group Sex (Though there's a little of everything in this story)
Provide the link: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/group-sex/behind-the-purple-door.aspx

1. What first inspired you to write this particular story? I was at my favorite salon getting a pedicure when one of the techs asked if I wanted a bikini wax or anything else. I was actually messing around on here and thought, 'I wonder if I can write a VIP story based on a full service salon?' It took off from there.

2. How did you come up with these characters? LeAndra is a mix of someone I once worked with and she has my ambition, but the similarities between her and I stop there. Valerie is based loosely on my college roommate, the rest of the characters just sort of popped in my head as I developed the story.

3. How does it differ from some of your other stories? Actually it is quite different as it is 100% fantasy, my other stories are based on real life events.

4. What was the most challenging thing about writing this piece? The most challenging part of writing this story was the fact that it was my first piece of fiction and my mind ran away from me quite a bit. Normally, I write from my journals, but my mind went everywhere with this and it shows because this story made it hard to choose a category.

5. Anything else you want to tell us about it? I've big plans for these characters. I've already been asked things like, is there a story in Valerie and Jason? What of LeAndra & Jennifer.... So look out for more to stem out of Salon Indulgence. It should be fun.
Lurker
1 like
Introduce the title of your story: Miss Scott
Provide the link: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/bdsm/miss-scott.aspx

1. What first inspired you to write this particular story? I had always wanted to write a BDSM story about a fake kidnapping and when I sat down to write it, it took on a whole different path to how I expected it but I'm still very pleased with the results.

2. How did you come up with these characters? The teacher character is based on one of my favourite teachers from school. I had such a huge crush on her and she always seemed rather kinky, so she was my basis for Miss Scott. Kurt, the male character, was based on some of my own fantasies and I suppose there is a little bit of me in both of the characters.

3. How does it differ from some of your other stories? As it is my only BDSM story (so far, I may write more because I really enjoyed writing this one) it seemed to take my writing in a much more hardcore, debauched direction. One that seemed befitting of the story.

4. What was the most challenging thing about writing this piece? I think because it was my first BDSM story, I was a little too extreme with it - there were some bits that needed editing or taken out completely. I think I took it for granted that the readers would know about ground rules and such, so I left them out in my original draft. Due to the extreme nature of the story it was actually quite difficult not to get too extreme and border on sadism or masochism - I have this bad tendency to sometimes take things too far in the heat of the moment and my writing is no exception. Thankfully the great story mods that we have here were able to give me advice on how to rewrite certain sections and move paragraphs so that it was much more acceptable and readable.

5. Anything else you want to tell us about it? I have to admit, it was largely thanks to Stephanie and Gypsymoth that it got published at all. I did a heck of a lot of work on it and they both helped tremendously, so I'd like to thank them for all their help and also I'd like to thank all those who have read it and those who may read it in the future.
Clumeleon
1 like
Introduce the title of your story: Opening Night
Genre/Category: Straight Sex/Oral Sex (VIP Competition entry)
Provide the link: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/opening-night.aspx

Were it not for the competition, this story probably would not have come about. I knew I wanted to enter and this idea came to me pretty quickly. I guess I kind of worked backwards from the VIP theme and the rest followed from there.

As with almost all of my "male leads", Brian has elements of myself but not too much. I wanted to make him a bit of an "every man" so that the reader could make him, to some extent, whoever they wanted him to be (that's why there's not much physical description of him).

Claudia is very like the character of Olivia in my earlier story, Welcome to Kirkgate. I tend to write my women very strong, successful and a lot cleverer than the men.

Jack is based loosely on a number of friends of mine - a real lad and a lot of fun, sort of balancing out the more serious nature of Brian.

I feel like it's a more mature piece than a lot of my previous stuff. It touches (although doesn't go into) some really emotional issues and "grown up" themes. I would also say it's a more deliberate piece of writing and almost all of it is quite important to what I'm trying to convey.

Actually putting the words on the page. I've been working on this pretty much since the competition opened and, at times, I've had to really battle to write even a sentence. I knew what I wanted to say but it was physically hard to do. In the last week, I really got into the groove and blitzed the entire second half.

Also, because it was written over a relatively long time, I had to work hard not to repeat things I had already said or slip into a slightly different style. I think I managed some degree of consistency.

It's the longest story I've written thus far at just over 9000 words. I've learned through experience that my best work is my longer work. Other than that, I just love the story. When I was proofreading it, I was really enjoying the action and the more... *ahem*... explicit parts really turned me on (and I hope they will my readers).

Thanks in advance to anyone who reads it. I hope you enjoy.
The Right Rev of Lush
1 like
RF: Willie and the Brain

Genre/Category:
RF: Love Story but with humor

Provide the link:
RF: Sorry, no can do thanks to problems with my screen reader. Just type, Willie and the Brin, into 'Story Search' and it will come right up.

RF: I'm a big fan of British humor writer P.G. Wodehouse who gave us the Bertie and Jeeves series. The challenge was to create a story in his whimsical style but with sex.

RF: They're based on the typical poor but adorable heroine and dumb but well-intentioned hero Wodehouse often used.

RF: Biggest difference is my trying to emmulate another writer's style.

RF: Creating a hot, convincing sex scene is, for me at least, a major challenge. Trying to do that while including a touch of humor can be very humbling.

RF: While writing 'Willie and the Brain' was challenging, it was also a lot of fun. I'm hoping more Lush writers will try combine sex and humor in the future.

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Introduce the title of your story: How a Slut Should be Treated
Genre/Category: BDSM although there are lots of other elements in it as well.
Provide the link: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/bdsm/how-a-slut-should-be-treated.aspx

1. What first inspired you to write this particular story? A friend suggested it.

2. How did you come up with these characters? They're all based on people I know and as always, the main character is based on myself.

3. How does it differ from some of your other stories? There are more than two characters, there are three in this one and there's more of a build up to the main action.

4. What was the most challenging thing about writing this piece? Writing the build up, there's a big decision made at the beginning of the story, to allow someone else into this couple's sex life, there's a lot of thought, worry and anxiety even after they've made the decision and I needed to get that across to the reader.

5. Anything else you want to tell us about it? Out of every story I have, this one has more of everything, more characters, more highly charged emotions and probably the dirtiest sex scene I've written so far. I'd love to write a second part, the ending has been left open to allow me to do that and to, hopefully, leave the reader wanting more.
Lurker
1 like
Introduce the title of your story: Trayvon and Nakia: Vampire Desires
Genre/Category: Supernatural
Provide the link: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/trayvon-and-nakia-vampire-desires.aspx

Really...it was just my love of the Supernatural, particularly vampires.

They'd been in my head for while and I needed the right story to put them in.
The last name, Brooks is an homage to one of my favorite superheroes, Blade because Brooks is Blade's real last name.

It's Supernatural story...dealing with non-humans and a different world all together.

I'm very knowledgeable about all vampire stuff from books and movies, so I didn't wanna come as rip-off or parody of Blade, True Blood, ect.

Hmm...it's just one story now, but it could turn into a series. I don't know yet though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Introduce the title of your story: Silent Orgasm (VIP Competition Story)
Genre/Category: Oral Sex
Provide the link: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/oral-sex/silent-orgasm.aspx

1. What first inspired you to write this particular story? I really wanted to write a competition entry, but didn't have any ideas. I've been incredibly hot for a baseball pitcher and decided to write about him.

2. How did you come up with these characters? The male character was inspired by a real life baseball pitcher. I wrote the story in the first person from my character Ashley's voice.

3. How does it differ from some of your other stories? I love writing about a detective and an agent, so these are virtually new characters for me.

4. What was the most challenging thing about writing this piece? To write it from a 17 year old's point of view.

5. Anything else you want to tell us about it? I'm very proud of Silent Orgasm and I hope those who read it find enjoyment and pleasure it in as well smile

Thanks for reading :)
In custody.

I love baseball!!!
Wine Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Genre/Category:
Provide the link:

Mother and Son

Incest

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/incest/mother-and-son.aspx

When I first visited Lush around 4 years ago, I read many stories here. Some were really hot, while others were quite good and well written. Sadly many were grossly exaggerated and riddled with poor spelling and grammatical errors. I thought to myself, "I can do a lot better than most here and it would be great so see my own name beside a published story." I had heard at that time that incest stories were the most popular and most read stories on Lush; so I thought by selecting that genre, I would get a much better exposure to the readers. As it turned out, it was a very wise choice.

I tried to dream up some fiction that could apply to both the story and the characters but was sadly found wanting. It was then I decided to use real characters in real locations using fictitious events. By doing that, I could describe real human emotions, feelings, empathy, and be able to bring my characters to life.

I recalled back when my husband was serving in Afghanistan on duty. I was left alone with just my son. My house was burgled at that time and there was someone peering through my bedroom window in the early hours of the morning. I was able to tell exactly how I felt. In the story my son took the place of my husband and I used my emotions with my husband to great effect while creating a fictitious interlude with my son. So while the majority of the story, the people, the places, the times were real; only the incest part was fictitious. Unsurprisingly, the story was so realistic that thousands of wonderful readers messaged me regarding my story.

I used pretty much the same recipe for my other two stories following the success of my first story. My daughter who was born at the very end of the first story was about 9 months old during the second story. Once again my husband was serving overseas, being called to East Timor this time as Commanding Officer.

In Mother and Son II: The Next 12 Months, my son had missed his father badly and was in his final year at high school. I was able to covey his emotions at the time as well as mine during this period. We did go away for the school holidays to take a break, so once again, real events in real time did take place with real emotions. The only fictitious part of the story was once again the interaction between myself and my son. I used the same emotions from the first story and added a few more scenarios for the reader's benefit. Luckily the formula worked again and gained many readers.

With my third story, Mother and son III: The prequel, I decided to go back in time and relate my upbringing on a country farm for 17 years. I was able to express my feelings growing up and living in a small dilapidated, two bedroom shack, on a farm. It was true I had to share a room with my brother. There are many people today who have to do that, it is not uncommon. Nothing sexual happened there. It was only when the family moved to Melbourne when I was 18 that I introduced any form of sex between my brother and myself. Again, this was the only fictitious part of the story. This is what people want to read. I used my experiences with my husband when were first dated as my feelings when I described my sexual encounter with my brother. Again I brought out my true emotions as I had previously experienced

Probably trying to swap the identity of my husband for my son in the stories to get the personal and emotion side of the story right. Making the characters believable and the story sound believable can only be done with good writing. If you can fool thousands of readers, then you have done your job well. A writer has to create interest in a story and be able to maintain that interest throughout. For an amateur writer, I found that the hardest part.

The most pleasing thing about the story is the overwhelming success it has achieved. My story has now had well over 400,000 readers and is the second most read story on Lush. I feel really humbled about that and I must give credit to the many readers who have chatted to me or messaged me to comment on the story. It is their encouragement that makes a person want to strive for more success.

I am in the process of writing another story with the same characters, but it will include two new characters; those being a young lesbian couple. Early this year I came across a young lass who had an horrific family tragedy. We soon became friends and just prior to Easter I was lucky enough to meet her and her partner. I stayed with them for a week and officially became bi-sexual from that experience. Only five weeks ago, the two girls came down to visit me for two weeks and we all had a wonderful time.

This story will be hot, very hot and so full of emotion with very intimate details provided.

Thank you for the opportunity to say my piece during the interview. I hope the wonderful readers here get some insight into the real me.

Tracey
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Introduce the title of your story: Love After the Business Trip
Genre/Category: Love Stories
Provide the link: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/love-after-the-business-trip.aspx

I was inspired to write this story because my aunt and uncle are/were a couple where business used to take my uncle away many times. My aunt would be home for days or even more than a week without him home. This inspiration led me to change the story around a bit to make the man be the one at home instead. I felt it meant more to make that change because most of the time, when one thinks of this type of business trip, it's the man gone and not the woman.

The characters were based upon my aunt and uncle, of course. I just made the characters younger to appeal to more readers. I also based them on how I saw my aunt and uncle interact with each other.

This story differs from my other stories because my other stories are mainly "incest" or "straight sex" with nothing but lust driving the plot and characters. This story, "Love After the Business Trip," was meant to be more deep and with more love/emotions as the plot.

Trying to think up erotic, but meaningful love imagery. I wanted the imagery to be as erotic and sensual as could be, but still emote visions of a meaningful love relationship between the characters.

Even though it is based loosely on my aunt and uncle's relationship, I believe it is one of my best written works. I relate to it because I based it on two people I know and I tried to kind of capture how I think my aunt and uncle felt when he would come home from business.

Also, if you are all inclined to read it, my sincere thank you for doing so and I do hope that you like it and can feel what I tried to convey in my story.
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sexy Lush Correspondent (SLC): I see that you just finished another serial story. Is this your new favorite?

1ball: Yes, it is. It's my most ambitious story yet and I really enjoyed writing it. It's called Immune To My Beauty and it starts here:

Immune To My Beauty -- Chapter 1

SLC: What first inspired you to write this particular story?

1ball: The knowledge, gained through personal experience and from the life stories of friends, that humbling experiences can make someone not just a better person, but also a happier person. Mentors can help with this and I guess this is a tribute to one of my mentors, a former Miss Tennessee whose premature death a few years ago left a void in my life, but who enriched my life by sharing her philosophy with me.

SLC: How did you come up with these characters?

1ball: A new friend here on Lush inspired a new archetype for me. She is a beautiful twenty-something and the archetype is a similar woman of such remarkable beauty that she receives preferential treatment, but unlike many beautiful women that I've met, she doesn't feel entitled to it and that makes her someone I can respect. I have another archetype from the "disco queen" era of 1975 - 1980, who was rude, vain and conceited, but who got away with it because she was beautiful and manipulative. I thought about what it would take to cause a transition from the old to the new in a short period of time, from June of 2005 to December of 2006. I needed to imagine a man who could inspire it and he had to be sufficiently immune to her beauty. The causes for his immunity had to be elements of the story and one of those, Allene Tuesday, is a character inspired by my late mentor, Brin Hendrix.

SLC: How does it differ from some of your other stories?

1ball: I've never written anything like it, but the main difference is the creation of a male lead role with no significant basis in my life. I've also used foreign languages to a much greater extent than ever before. Google Translate is a wonderful tool.

SLC: What was the most challenging thing about writing this piece?

1ball: Making the male character credible was the big challenge. The mystery of what made him different enough to become a mentor had to be revealed slowly, because of his complexity.

SLC: Anything else you want to tell us about it?

1ball: This story gripped me and took me places I didn't expect. I really hope that absence of predictablity is enjoyed by the readers.

SLC: Good luck with the votes and views and thanks for your time, XO.

1ball: Thank you and you're welcome and thanks, also, for this opportunity. It was a pleasure to see you again.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Introduce the title of your story: The Terrible Virgin (Part I)

Provide the link: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/bdsm/the-terrible-virgin-part-i.aspx

People keep saying that I can't be what I know I am, and in conversation with a mate about it, he called me a "terrible virgin". People don't seem to understand that a writer can write of things they know nothing about. We hear other people's experiences as well as our own, and those people who have any capacity for empathy can attempt to put themselves into somebody else's shoes (or bed), and then describe what they find there. That's all I've ever tried to do on Lush - find a different space to those I am used to, and explore it. This seemed like an ideal opportunity to do that. Another friend said "The Terrible Virgin" would be a good title for a story, and since I already had the seedling in mind, I decided to try it out and see where I got.

The central character is somebody who has all the appearance of pretty innocence, but when you examine what lurks beneath, she's really got a manipulative ugliness. What we see is never the whole story, and I have attempted to create somebody who embodies both the perceived "purity" of virginity into the actuality of underlying dirt. I hope I am nothing like her, but she's fun to think about being like her for a little while. The other central character, Orion, who will be focussed on more in Part II, embodies the challenge to Maggie's selfish manipulation. The character who provided the setting for their story is one of those people who sees a great deal, knows a great deal, and cares a great deal - his wisdom is seldom seen, but it's there if one chooses to look for it. He is the kind of person I wish I could be.

I think that in general, my characters are often, although not always, people who are working with each other for a relationship, or seeking some sort of intimately shared connection. Maggie is not like that, it's all about her feeling the power and getting things the way she wants them. And getting off on it. I do not like people like Maggie, but I believe in the Redemption Factor, and I hope that in some way, as I write Part II, there will be hope for Maggie after all.

I'm both fascinated and scared by BDSM. I wish I could understand it better. Whilst "The Terrible Virgin" (both parts) is set in the BDSM category, I know it's not what people normally expect from that section. This is my tentative attempt to try to get behind the thinking of power and control within sex, to understand it better. I hope that Orion will be able to bring some balance to Maggie's manipulating. I am very aware that I know so little about BDSM, and about sexual relationships from a personal point of view, but if I don't explore it in a way that I am able (writing about it), then I feel I shall never get closer to understanding it than I am now.

Stepping outside of my comfort zone is something Lush is constantly calling me to do, and I am trying my best. Even adding to this thread is something that I am not comfortable with. But I'm trying to broaden both my experience and my confidence. Recently, I was given a present from some beautiful people, and I can now record in HD. I had begun recording my stories and poems, as performance used to feature very heavily in my past. I am now learning to combine both performance and my own writing (which I used to do with puppets!), with subjects and stories that are outside my comfort zone, in the hope that I can be a better writer. Realistic stories that people can identify with are what I strive to write. I fear "The Terrible Virgin (Part II)" is going to stretch me far beyond that comfort zone, but I won't know until I write it. I needed to write Part I as a way to help me put myself into Maggie's world, and to find some sort of comfortable place from which to create the action. I'm worried people cannot see the world and characters that I can see in my head, and if I can't lay it out for them, then I hope people are happy to bear with me as I take these tentative steps in trying to explore the very edges of a scene that, quite frankly, terrifies me. And if it sucks (in the bad way), then I shall know that I am quite right to only observe from a great distance!
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
Introduce the title of your story: Hotel Rendevoux

Genre/Category: Reluctance

Provide the link: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/hotel-rendevouz-2.aspx

A Lush friend of mine declared that she was really into rough sex, particularly fisting. Never having been into that, but really liking and respecting her, I began to wonder what would happen if I was in a relationship where a lover of mine might expect that. (I HAVE fisted girls before on request, but always very gently, slowly...) This wasn't what my friend said she liked... So...

I based the male character very much upon myself, and what I thought my reactions/feelings might be were I in the situation that unfolds. The female character was based upon my Lush penfriend, who is a very gracious, funny, caring and sweet girl. She's very petite and pretty. She just happens to get off on rough sex and being treated like a whore! Interestingly, in retrospect, I wrote it as a role-play piece, the reveal only occurring at the end of the piece. It seems that even writing an entirely fictional piece, I still had to have the characters play 'roles' in order to portray the kind of sexual activity I needed to write about.

I think it's much more economically written than a lot of my other work. The male character is very conflicted about what is required of him, and yet, in every sense he rises to the occasion. He finds himself much more into the scenario than he's comfortable with. The 'reluctance' in the placing of the story actually comes from the male character, as he's initially rather nervous about what she needs him to do. The fact that he eventually totally gets off on it I hope comes as much as a surprise to the reader as it does to the character.

I was writing about something I've never really done... To DELIBERATELY treat a lover with such coldness and disdain goes against everything I think I am! I tried to convey that conflict by illustrating his inner dialogue, but, as the story unfolded, I found myself totally caught up in the sexual energy of the piece. I found myself WANTING to debase my fictional lover, wanting to be rough and heartless with her. (She had placed me in this position, so, if that's what she wants....) It was a step outside of what I normally write about, and, I think, it revealed that I'm perhaps not quite as nice as I'd like to believe I am.

I believe 'Hotel Rendevoux' is my finest piece of fiction on Lush. I think it combines passion, darkness, lust, confusion, power games, tenderness and real romance in a way that, in my experience, the best sexual experiences very often do. I'm extremely proud of it.

(Ooooh! Two more things! The story contains ONE real incident, (Where the girl is asked why she doesn't have her hands in her knickers as she's blowing him) AND I lifted a 'The Smiths' lyric-line, (from 'Handsome Devil') 'cos I thought that would be cool!)

xx Steph

(Although I must go back some day and correct the spelling of the word 'Rendezvous'!!!!!!!!)
Matriarch
0 likes
I really enjoy this thread, and finding out more about our authors.

Keep them coming!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Introduce the title of your story: Blondie in Wonderland

Genre/Category: Group Sex

Provide the link: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/group-sex/blondie-in-wonderland.aspx

I was feeling a bit nostalgic and, inspirational-wise, it's semi-autobiographical. Also, Lady X mentioned that they're her favorites and i'm kind of scared of her. smile

As i said, Blondie, the main character is based on me. it's kind of cheating, in a way, though as always, making a character, even if they are 'real' come to life is not always easy - i think i've mastered it fairly well, if i may be a little un-humble.

I think the Blondie series is a lot more 'raw' then what i usually write - it's also doesn't delve into bdsm or fetishes. it's pretty much straight (out of control) nameless fucking, usually with a whole lot of partners.

making sure i didn't get TOO carried away with the build-up, the non-sex stuff... i tend to like to flesh out my characters a lot before 'the big sex scene'.

i love writing the Blondie stories. they're pretty damn hot and raw, and also kind of deep - in a way, it satisfies my inner exhibitionist - honestly, i think they're some of my better writing, along with my Mrs V stories. As i said, these are very real - besides being (hopefully) erotic as all hell, they are a glimpse into a world that a lot of people may have never experienced, the dark heart of the inner city.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Violetcrumble

Introduce the title of your story: More than just friends?

Genre/Category: Love stories: kind of lesbian/novel (in that it will have at least 3 parts)

Provide the link:
That is the link to just the 1st part.

The other Authors here on lush have inspired me to try to write. I hope that it can reflect just a sparkle of talent that some of the other authors on here have, in particular the few who can make it realistic and entrancing even if it is just fantasy.

There are three characters in this story Violet, Crystal and Matt. All three characters are based upon aspects of my life and my experiences.

Violet: She is based on me in the story so naturally I came up with her by reflecting on my own personality. However she encompasses the shy, caring, loving happy aspects of my personality. These are all things I feel I lack of late so I guess she’s more how I would describe the younger more immature me.

Crystal: She is also characterised by my own self. However I feel she is more characterised by how I am now. That is the hurt, confused, heart broken myself.’

Matt: he is based on my ex boyfriend and my experiences on him. I must say though it is a bias view on men and I apologise if it offends anyone sorry.

Well this is the 1st and probably only story I shall post on here. Though if I do end up post more I think it will differ in that this story is quite personal. Something I wont do again because I wont lie its difficult to “do” personal so to say.

Probably getting it to meet my own standards and get it just how I want it to be. All so the grammar and stuff is all so challenging as I am just a novice writer and have not done much like this before.

Well its probably already pretty apparent but this story is quite personal even if the events are not true. All that it is my 1st attempt ever to do something like this and feedback as I develop the story is much appreciated. Oh and finally watch out for the next parts which are soon to come.

Cheers Violet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Introduce the title of your story: Circle of Friends
Genre/Category: Satire
Provide the link: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/circle-of-friends.aspx

Somewhat pretentiously, the story is loosely based on a late 19th century Viennese play called La Ronde. I wanted to use the interconnectivity of a site like Lush to tell a similar story.

Despite what the disclaimer says, of course the characters are based on people I've come across here and in other chat sites. No one is based solely on one person, more a mish-mash and parody of characteristics, in fact I can see varying amounts of myself in most of the characters.

It's not really a story, just the interactions that seven people have with each other through a variety of methods of communication and, ultimately, face to face.

The biggest challenge was to complete the circle, to get Karen back into the story. There was also the restriction of space - every character needs their own story, so I relied a lot a lot on stereotyping the characters so that the reader could easily flesh them out. The male characters are quite two (or even one) dimensional compared to the female characters - but that might just say more about men on Lush.

This story has provided me with some of the most interesting feedback - most of which is very positive. I like the way that people read it differently - some see it purely for laughs while others see a darker, more cynical side. Of course, like Lush itself, you see it how you want to see it. smile
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow
Introduce the title of your story: Circle of Friends
Genre/Category: Satire
Provide the link: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/circle-of-friends.aspx

Somewhat pretentiously, the story is loosely based on a late 19th century Viennese play called La Ronde. I wanted to use the interconnectivity of a site like Lush to tell a similar story.

Despite what the disclaimer says, of course the characters are based on people I've come across here and in other chat sites. No one is based solely on one person, more a mish-mash and parody of characteristics, in fact I can see varying amounts of myself in most of the characters.

It's not really a story, just the interactions that seven people have with each other through a variety of methods of communication and, ultimately, face to face.

The biggest challenge was to complete the circle, to get Karen back into the story. There was also the restriction of space - every character needs their own story, so I relied a lot a lot on stereotyping the characters so that the reader could easily flesh them out. The male characters are quite two (or even one) dimensional compared to the female characters - but that might just say more about men on Lush.

This story has provided me with some of the most interesting feedback - most of which is very positive. I like the way that people read it differently - some see it purely for laughs while others see a darker, more cynical side. Of course, like Lush itself, you see it how you want to see it. smile

DAMN BOY! x
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Sometimes stories get lost in the shuffle. Wouldn't it be great to have our own sexy Lush correspondent, with microphone in hand, to ask you a few quick questions about your latest story, just as it hits the home page? Maybe you've already published something that has more meaning than a lot of your other pieces and you'd like to give it a little air-time and inspire new readers to check it out.

Genre/Category:
Provide the link:

This story, http://www.lushstories.com/stories/gay-male/a-different-kind-of-first-time.aspx

#1. I thought about writing this story for a long time, and I honestly worried about how it would be accepted. I had not truly expressed this side of my sexuality here before, so I was very pleased it was accepted by even straight members. That meant a great deal to me

#2. This story was a somewhat dramatized account of my first time with another guy. I was seduced by a man who was 10 years my senior. It actually took two nights to fully consummate though

#3. That's easy to answer. This is the only gay tale I've written for public consumption. I have another, but it strikes very near home and I have no plans to post it.

#4. Just reliving the memory. I had tucked it away, but certain things were happening around me that brought this encounter back to mind. I'm currently seeing a man, so honosexuality is more prominent in my thoughts these days.

# 5. When I started writing, I had originally thought I would stay away from my real life memories. This story, and 3 others that I have written, have made me realize that writing these memories down allows me to re live them in a very powerful way.
Mazztastic
0 likes
This is a great idea !

Introduce the title of your story:The Ice Queen Cometh (Or How Roy and I Got Back on Track)
Genre/Category: Group Sex
Provide the link:The Ice Queen Cometh (Or How Roy and I Got Back on Track)

Well, I was taking a bit of a Lush break but I still wanted to keep writing. I thought that I would try and write something I'd never written before, you know, stretch myself a little? So, never really having experimented extensively with a lady, I decided to see if I could do it (write it I mean). I wanted to try and make it saucy and realistic.

2. How did you come up with these characters? Well, I wondered what sort of scenarios might bring two apparently straight women close enough to kiss and perhaps more... So I decided on writing just the kind of girls you might know. Same with the guy, he's just an average guy (who gets lucky!)

Well, as I said, I've never written about girl on girl stuff before, or a threesome for that matter.

It was challenging to make something I'd never really experienced seem real (I hope I managed it) It was tricky writing a threesome and making sure it was clear who was doing what and to whom, without it appearing like some sort of instruction manual or something! (again, I really hope I got that right!) As for the girls, I tried to just make it how I would imagine a scenario like that going down, so to speak ;)

5. Anything else you want to tell us about it? Well, by a very happy and timely coincidence, the day I chose to post it, I saw that the spice it up competition had just started!! I thought to myself, "I love Lelos and my story could totally fit this competition"

It's the first time I have ever managed to get a story finished in time to enter a Lush comp!! (I've tried and failed twice) so to get it submitted on the first or second day is amazing!!

Further information: I really really really love Lelos hahahahha

EDIT: it took me about ten tries to record an audio version of this story!

I finally managed to get it up [sic] it's 40 minutes long!