41 replies
9.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
do you prefer one or the other

do you have any fetishes with uncircumcised

is it gross...if your not into uncircumcised...

is it a special turn on when a guy tells you or when you see that he is uncircumcised...

and just any other thoughts on the subject...
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
do you prefer one or the other - Yes, circumcised.

do you have any fetishes with uncircumcised - Nope

is it gross...if your not into uncircumcised... - I've seen uncircumcised, but haven't fucked them. It's not 'gross', I just prefer them cut. It's a visual thing.

is it a special turn on when a guy tells you or when you see that he is uncircumcised... - I get that happy 'yay!' feeling when I find out that he's cut, either before or after I get to see the goods for myself. smile

and just any other thoughts on the subject... - Not really.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
do you prefer one or the other - Circumsised, Never been with an uncircumsized guy.

do you have any fetishes with uncircumcised-No

is it gross...if your not into uncircumcised...- No, just never been with one but its not like I turned the guy down because he was uncircumised

is it a special turn on when a guy tells you or when you see that he is uncircumcised...- No

and just any other thoughts on the subject... - Some of them look a little weird when flacid.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
agree on the weirdness of a flaccid uncircumcised dick....no homo....lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
do you have any fetishes with uncircumcised no fetishes

is it gross...if your not into uncircumcised... been with both and don't see either as gross

is it a special turn on when a guy tells you or when you see that he is uncircumcised... don't care either way

and just any other thoughts on the subject... I really don't mind either way as long as they work
...I thought that maybe a new life, a different life, wouldn’t be so bad. But where the hell did I put the receipt, and could you return something that was over twenty years old? Where do you go to get a new life when your old one has you so puzzled you don’t know how to fix it? Wish I knew.
-Anita Blake (Laurell K. Hamilton)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love a man with either, but if I were to have my choice, I would pick the uncircumcised man every time. That is if everything was equal. That condition never is the case.
I love to see his manhood to raise out of its place of security.

The first man I FUCKED WAS UNCIRCUMCISED, guess not only was he uncut, but he was about ten years older than me. So all those thing contributed to who I am.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
I love a man with either, but if I were to have my choice, I would pick the uncircumcised man every time. That is if everything was equal. That condition never is the case.
I love to see his manhood to raise out of its place of security.

ohh do you now...you like to see a man as he gets hard in his shorts....I can sure rise...lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
do you prefer one or the other - No

do you have any fetishes with uncircumcised-No

is it a special turn on when a guy tells you or when you see that he is uncircumcised...- No

and just any other thoughts on the subject... -
Head Nurse
0 likes
Yeap, circumcised
nope. It seems the ones I see at work are never cleaned properly. yuck and painful to the patient as well.
see above.
is it a special turn on when a guy tells you or when you see that he is uncircumcised...
um, no
I have had patients with health problems related to being uncut, but never due to a circumcision. Maybe that leads to my bias.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
do you prefer one or the other: I don't have a preferance, but most of the guys I've been with are uncircumcised

do you have any fetishes with uncircumcised: I don't

is it gross...if your not into uncircumcised...: I dont find them gross, when they're hard they're the same, but i do find that circumcised are more visually appealing

is it a special turn on when a guy tells you or when you see that he is uncircumcised...:no

and just any other thoughts on the subject...: I find that the uncircumcised guys often have more precum which can make things more fun
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
do you prefer one or the other - Yes, circumcised

do you have any fetishes with uncircumcised - nope (do people have fetishes about uncut cocks?

is it gross...if your not into uncircumcised - not gross, once erect and hard, it's the same

is it a special turn on when a guy tells you or when you see that he is uncircumcised - turn on? no

and just any other thoughts on the subject - being a daughter of a nurse and many other health professionals in the family, the call was always less problems with a circumcised penis. I know many guys say, there hasn't been issues with their uncut gems, and that's great. I just wish that the uncut guys were not so defensive about it. And, quite frankly, being a female, if you have ever been with a guy that is uncut and less than hygienic about his cock, it will turn a woman off an uncut cock forever.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
do you prefer one or the other..all are super lush

do you have any fetishes with uncircumcised...zippo

is it gross...if your not into uncircumcised...nope...i love them all

and just any other thoughts on the subject
0 likes
No preference. If you've seen one you've seen them all...some are big and some are small.

that applies to boobs too by the way.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Never seen a circumcised one but In effect it's cosmetic surgery and cruel to little kids, so I probably prefer normal ones.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
do you prefer one or the other - not really, if I *had* to choose, I'd go for uncircumcised

do you have any fetishes with uncircumcised I like to play with the foreskin, it's not a fetish as such, it just seems silly to ignore it when it's there. My ex loved it when I'd tease him with my lips and tongue, I could never play with it for long, because he'd get so hard

is it a special turn on when a guy tells you or when you see that he is uncircumcised... no, it really doesn't make a difference, I'm more concerned about how well he can use it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
do you prefer one or the other no

do you have any fetishes with uncircumcised probably would if I ever had one

is it gross...if your not into uncircumcised... no I think they look cute like their wearing a turtleneck

is it a special turn on when a guy tells you or when you see that he is uncircumcised... Yes it would be because I have never had one and always wanted to try one!

and just any other thoughts on the subject... I've always thought circumcising boys was cruel and one of the reasons some guys are screwed up in the head about sex getting your pee pee sliced and diced when you've just recently come out of the hatch has to do a number on your mind!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Circumcised is easier for maintaining a good hygiene but if an uncircumcised man keeps a strict hygiene routine it really doesn't matter to me, I am wide (mouth) open! Anyway I think I speak for most women when I say : even if it's purple and twisted, if a woman loves a man, she'll love his cock!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
Yeap, circumcised
nope. It seems the ones I see at work are never cleaned properly. yuck and painful to the patient as well.
see above.
um, no
I have had patients with health problems related to being uncut, but never due to a circumcision. Maybe that leads to my bias.

whats your line of work...sounds interesting
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you prefer one or the other - Definitely circumcised!

Do you have any fetishes with uncircumcised - Nope, never fucked uncircumcised before.

Is it gross...if your not into uncircumcised... - I kinda get grossed out, I'm so used to a cut penis. Seeing uncut makes me want to play around and poke it, not fuck it.. Just being honest.

Is it a special turn on when a guy tells you or when you see that he is uncircumcised... - No, not quite. I've given a BJ to an uncut guy and that was as far as it went.

And just any other thoughts on the subject...- Is it just me or does it look like an elephant trunk while flaccid? Lol.
Lurker
0 likes
do you prefer one or the other- Don't have a preference but uncircumcised is the way I would go.

do you have any fetishes with uncircumcised-nope...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had both and have no issues with either. I suppose if I HAD to choose one over the other, it might be circumcised but that is purely based on esthetics otherwise it's all good to me.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't have a strong preference. I think circumcision is kind of bizarre. I get that in many cases it's a religious practice and I don't object to it, I just prefer uncircumcised penises slightly. There are fun things to do with an uncircumcised guy, and I always like to have more ways to make him squirm. Nothing I'd call a fetish, though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by FelineFantasy
Do you prefer one or the other - Definitely circumcised!

Do you have any fetishes with uncircumcised - Nope, never fucked uncircumcised before.

Is it gross...if your not into uncircumcised... - I kinda get grossed out, I'm so used to a cut penis. Seeing uncut makes me want to play around and poke it, not fuck it.. Just being honest.

Is it a special turn on when a guy tells you or when you see that he is uncircumcised... - No, not quite. I've given a BJ to an uncut guy and that was as far as it went.

And just any other thoughts on the subject...- Is it just me or does it look like an elephant trunk while flaccid? Lol.

it does look weird at first. but wait to you try it! soooo much fun to play with! im a total convert now ;-)
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
double post smile carry on
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Is this some kind of a culture difference betwen US/UK, because almost all the guys I've been with have been uncircumcised, and that seems to be the usual state.

It just seems normal to me, and as long as they keep it clean, I can't see the problem.

Do US kids get it done as a baby, or do you get it done when you're old enough to think it matters?

Just interested...

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by wolverinejr25
do you prefer one or the other ... Only preferrence to be clean

do you have any fetishes with uncircumcised ... none

is it gross...if your not into uncircumcised... none hygiene is a must for both

is it a special turn on when a guy tells you or when you see that he is uncircumcised... buddy if Im already turned on I wouldn't give a toss what it looks like, its all in the feel and how good he is at using it

I like them either way!
Lurker
0 likes
I've only ever had circumcised, though I'm sure I wouldnt have a problem with uncircumcised. Just never had the opportunity. My love for cock would overrule it all! Hygiene is important no matter cut or uncut.. Hmmmm now I'm wondering...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
This has me thinking. My son is uncircumsised and I am circumsised. He is 2 now, and sees me in the shower often because he is curious and actively seeks both me and my wife out. He even looks at me and points and says "penis", looks down and points and says "same!". Kind of cute really. In any case, we didn't for the whole natural/abuse reasons, but this is going to be an awkward subject to broach pretty soon. Of course my wife and I are responsible for keeping him clean right now, but obviously, and I never really realized it until reading this thread, some special care will be necessary for my little man. God I hope he finds a woman that doesn't give a shit or even finds that a turn on. It's weird to think about your 2 year old sons future sex life, but a boy's/man's own penis-awareness is an enormous part of their own self-awareness especially in their teenage years.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie
Is this some kind of a culture difference betwen US/UK, because almost all the guys I've been with have been uncircumcised, and that seems to be the usual state.

It just seems normal to me, and as long as they keep it clean, I can't see the problem.

Do US kids get it done as a baby, or do you get it done when you're old enough to think it matters?

Just interested...

It's a common practice in the US shortly after birth.

Normally this discussion can flare tensions between males. Glad to see this thread didn't go that route.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm uncircumcised. I don't think its common to be circumcised in the UK unless its for religious or health reasons (foreskin too tight, infections etc).