0 likes
oh and i am new to this
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
How young?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My reply from the BDSM 101 thread -

I have noticed some subs coming into the basement, and also in this forum, and just trying to find a Dom/me, from what I've seen this method, while in the short term it can be good as you can find someone, but in the long term (if they want that kind of relationship) then it can be hurtful to the sub. As they usually don't take the time to get to know the Dom/me before they get into the relationship with them, and so when it goes wrong they get hurt very badly. All because they didn't take the time to get to know the Dom/me first. I'm sure this happens in real life as well as on here, but that aspect I cannot comment on

Now do you still want one right off the bat?
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
thanks for the advice, but i think i am still interested
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ravyn
How young?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First, tell us more about you..what are you looking for...for instance online only or rl or both. What interests you. Why would a Mistress choose you when there are others out there. You need to sell yourself as being the one that a Mistress would want. What are your limitations what do you seek in a Mistress. So many things need to be addressed here other then just saying your looking for a Mistress.

Have you been in the lifestyle before? Do you have an understanding what it entails what is expected from you? Have you read the BDSM 101 thread? On your profile you need to fill it out about your bio and let us know something about you. You have no pics that would let somebody see what interests you nothing filled out.. Plenty of questions for you and plenty of things for you to do in the mean time while you look for a Mistress.

Keep in mind to just jump into a BDSM relationship without a true understanding is scary as many things can happen. First learn about your needs and what you can do to please a Mistress...it's not all about sex and if you think it is then read and do more research. Never just jump into a relationship, make sure your compatible and that you feel you are a good fit with the Mistress you choose.
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes i have read it, and i am serious...thank you for all the advice
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Alright, but i'm not seeing anything about you here. Not many Mistresses are gonna just grab you up without having any info...just saying
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am Seeking a Mistress to guide me on this journey
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You said that you wouldn't mind dominating and submitting, I suggest that you go out and find out as much as you can about the lifestyle, then once you have more knowledge look for a Mistress.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!