Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Masters and Mistress, Tell us a Moment when your Sub or Slave made you really Proud

last reply
11 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am making this topic tonight because I have a slave who is active here on Lush. Her name is Princess and I think many of you know her. She is newer to the lifestyle than most and she sought out answers and I was lucky enough to be the one she asked. This led us to a great path in which she became my Slave and she is wonderful. I could not ask for a more wonderful Slave.

Tonight however she made me incredibly proud. I have not placed on her a requirement to okay all her meals with me, and we have a very interesting obstacle in that she has friends who are active in church and a family that is not very embracing of the lifestyle.

Tonight she was out with those friends and without a requirement she took the time to not only wear her collar which she has had issues with, but took a picture of the meal she wanted and asked me permission if that was a proper meal for her. I was so proud of her I wanted to share with the community and then ask.

Do any of the other Masters or Mistresses have a moment where their sub or slave made them proud enough to just want to share it with the world?
If you have read 50 Shades of Gray and think that you are ready to be a dom or a sub. Then you have a lot to learn.

Follow my slave's blog slave skye's real life blog if we can get 100 followers she is going to start posting pictures!!! I know there are at least 100 of you that want to see that click the link enter your email and follow. We hit 100 then she has said she will post a picture of herself.
Lurker
0 likes
Master, it makes me very happy to make you so proud of your slave
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by SlavePrincess
Master, it makes me very happy to make you so proud of your slave

That's awesome SlavePrincess, just knowing he's proud of you is an awesome feeling, isn't it?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by ProfessionalMaster

Tonight she was out with those friends and without a requirement she took the time to not only wear her collar which she has had issues with, but took a picture of the meal she wanted and asked me permission if that was a proper meal for her. I was so proud of her I wanted to share with the community and then ask.

Do any of the other Masters or Mistresses have a moment where their sub or slave made them proud enough to just want to share it with the world?

I'm just curious about a couple things as I am not well versed in a lot of the BDSM practices. If these questions are too prying or offend in any way. Please ignore.

What was the meal? What is an acceptable meal in the BDSM community? Or is this like a specially tailored diet she has been trying to stick to and you are proud of her? Because I can see that. Like if my girlfriend was trying to lose weight. But if that is not the case I would be curious to know if there are general eating guidelines in BDSM. As a practitioner of anal sex myself, sometimes eating restrictions can come into play. Depending on what kind of party you're having of course. Wondering if this is the case with your community as well.

Also I have a question for SlavePrincess. What do your girlfriends say about your collar? Do they know what it represents or do they just think it's part of your fashion style? I mean they are pretty. I do find the collar attractive when I see it in photography and other forms of art. Just wondering what your closer girlfriends say when you wear it on a night out.

Also, sorry if these are getting really specific... But you took a picture of the meal. Did you order it first and then take the picture? what if it wasn't approved? Do you then order a new one and resend a picture of the new meal? Or was it more of a thing where you KNEW he would approve and you just wanted him to be proud that even when he's not there, you are obeying.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just a quick response to the Magic Man there is no special diet in the BDSM world this an agreement between the Master and his slave. He is helping her with some problem she needs help with and he has taken the responsibility of making sure she does it. She does it because she cherishes his praise it makes her feel good inside. It is a special bond
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

What was the meal? What is an acceptable meal in the BDSM community? Or is this like a specially tailored diet she has been trying to stick to and you are proud of her? Because I can see that. Like if my girlfriend was trying to lose weight. But if that is not the case I would be curious to know if there are general eating guidelines in BDSM. As a practitioner of anal sex myself, sometimes eating restrictions can come into play. Depending on what kind of party you're having of course. Wondering if this is the case with your community as well.

Quote by Magical_felix

Also, sorry if these are getting really specific... But you took a picture of the meal. Did you order it first and then take the picture? what if it wasn't approved? Do you then order a new one and resend a picture of the new meal? Or was it more of a thing where you KNEW he would approve and you just wanted him to be proud that even when he's not there, you are obeying.

Idk about an acceptable meal plan/diet for the entire BDSM community. I can only speak about Master and the relationship between us. I've been trying and failing at loosing some weight I've gained. Master has decided to help me so I'm following a diet program even tho as He stated earlier I do not have to okay every meal. What I did was I took a picture of the menu item that I wanted and sent it to Him. Then I didnt order until Master said it was ok.

Being on a diet, I dont want to break it. I have a tendency to break or falter a tad and then I go completely off the rails. I wasn't sure if having pasta with mussels was going completely off the deep end or not so I asked if it was alright to have. I didn't know how much doing that meant to Master until a lot later. It does make me feel amazing knowing how happy and proud I make Master of his slave.

Quote by Magical_felix

Also I have a question for SlavePrincess. What do your girlfriends say about your collar? Do they know what it represents or do they just think it's part of your fashion style? I mean they are pretty. I do find the collar attractive when I see it in photography and other forms of art. Just wondering what your closer girlfriends say when you wear it on a night out.

my girlfriends didn't notice me wearing it for a while and when they saw it there were just like thats a cool idea i should try it too biggrin they thought it was a cute accessory.. I didnt want to come out and confess what it stood for at that moment just because I know my girlsfriends and they would never understand, but them seeing it and me knowing its value.. i felt like I had a dirty little secret and that was awesome
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SlavePrincess

my girlfriends didn't notice me wearing it for a while and when they saw it there were just like thats a cool idea i should try it too biggrin they thought it was a cute accessory.. I didnt want to come out and confess what it stood for at that moment just because I know my girlsfriends and they would never understand, but them seeing it and me knowing its value.. i felt like I had a dirty little secret and that was awesome

Same thing happened when I had my collar on as well ^^ My friend thought that we both had a bracelet with the others name on it and thought that it was really sweet.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SlavePrincess

Can I just state once again that I absolutely LOVE my Princess and she is the best slave I have ever had. Every day she does something else that surprises me. She has made me fall in love with being a Master again. It is an incredible feeling I just have to say.
If you have read 50 Shades of Gray and think that you are ready to be a dom or a sub. Then you have a lot to learn.

Follow my slave's blog slave skye's real life blog if we can get 100 followers she is going to start posting pictures!!! I know there are at least 100 of you that want to see that click the link enter your email and follow. We hit 100 then she has said she will post a picture of herself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The first time I took her to a dungeon to be with another couple. She was very apprehensive but was so eager to please me that she did exactly what was asked without question or reservation. She was richly rewarded with some great cums.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by SlavePrincess

Oh okay I get that. So it was like the way that boyfriends and girlfriends encourage and motivate each other to lose weight except with you master its a bit more rigid. Like you actually need to show him the picture and get approval. Probably more effective that way... Has he denied your meal options yet? How did that make you feel? Is it thrilling to get denied your first choice? What is the allure there? Is it more a combination of all the aspects of control that you enjoy or do specific things like meal denial get you excited too?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Oh okay I get that. So it was like the way that boyfriends and girlfriends encourage and motivate each other to lose weight except with you master its a bit more rigid. Like you actually need to show him the picture and get approval. Probably more effective that way... Has he denied your meal options yet? How did that make you feel? Is it thrilling to get denied your first choice? What is the allure there? Is it more a combination of all the aspects of control that you enjoy or do specific things like meal denial get you excited too?

Its exactly like that!! He's just wanting the best for me and helping me get to the greatest possible state that I can get to. Like both me and Him have stated before its not a requirement that I ask him for every meal, but I like to earn brownie points

Yes, He has denied me a meal option before but its for the best. The control that is shown in this does turn me on. Its actually quite interesting. When I am with Master, I never order at a restaurant. Not even my drink. He orders it for me. Being the loving Master that He is. He will ask me what I would like and then He makes the decision if it is the right choice or not. Its not so much that I like being denied things... My name is Princess for a reason... I normally get what I want when I want. Master like to change that up and deny me things, but its usually for my own good. You know like I can only have one beer instead of two I love the control I'm able to give him. It allows him to be my Master. If I didn't agree or allow him to make the decision for me, then not only will I be in trouble and have to endure punishment, but I will not be doing my duty as a slave. I like to make him happy, it makes me happy. Plus its not like He is ordering me to eat scorpions or something. He is genuinely trying to help me get to a goal that I have set for myself. As a Master, He wants to see me succeed. This is the way that I understand it.

I hope that answers your questions
Lurker
0 likes
First off, let Me congratulate Professional Master on His training of SlavePrincess -You have obviously done well with her. And SlavePrincess, it is good to see you serving your Master is such a respectful, devoted manner.

Now as for the original question. Yes there was a time when My pet made Me extremely proud and I am in the process of writing about it now. The story will be called "Pet's Special Gift" and it's the story of when she surrendered herself to My desire to take her anally. She had had some very bad experiences with this and was quite fearful and hesitant about giving this to Me. But trust in Me won her over, and she gave Me this special gift despite her concerns.

It was the proudest day of our relationship because it was then that I knew she truly trusted Me