Bad Boys or Nice Guys?

last reply
81 replies
9.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you prefer the bad boys or the sensitive, funny nice guys?
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by 2muchass
Do you prefer the bad boys or the sensitive, funny nice guys?

The bad boys I know are complete knobheads. I love nice funny guys who have the ability to be a knob, but don't, because they have control and aren't selfish - the ones who care about other people as well as themselves. A sense of mystique is fun and sexy, but if he's a git with it, I would rather know a more open (some would say boring), but kind, lad any day.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
Bad boys can be just as funny.....

Depends on the mood.. A man who can switch to both to fit would be ideal! silly
0 likes
I like decent, funny, intelligent, confident men who treat people in general well. Somewhere in between bad and nice means a more balanced personality in my opinion.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer a bit of both,I'm greedy lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to agree that both is preferred by me. I am lucky enough to have a nice bad boy here at home. He is quite loving, but he has a very naughty side. I think that most people have both sides it is just whether they decide to show both sides to you.
...I thought that maybe a new life, a different life, wouldn’t be so bad. But where the hell did I put the receipt, and could you return something that was over twenty years old? Where do you go to get a new life when your old one has you so puzzled you don’t know how to fix it? Wish I knew.
-Anita Blake (Laurell K. Hamilton)
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
The strong alpha bad boy with a heart of gold. It just fits best with my personality.

The sensitive, quiet, nice guys wouldn't hold my attention for long enough and they just wouldn't 'get me' (the different dynamics of me)... which is the most important thing in a relationship - you need that chemistry and commonality.

I'm not into jerks or douchebags either - there's a big difference.

I hate when people say "oh, she likes the assholes"... No. I don't. By that token of extremes, I also don't like the doormats.
I just don't see it as a black and white thing - there's a lot of variation in between.
The Linebacker
0 likes
My parole officer will vouch for me that I am a nice guy.XmRseyRrmFUOnDUW
Lurker
0 likes
Nice guys... they are already what is best of them to give to their lovers...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We all seem to be attracted to the bad boys. I like the nice guys with a bit of bad in them.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Lurker
0 likes
i like guys that think they are bad boys.. haha its so entertaining
Lurker
0 likes
i dont want a guy who fits perfectly into any one of the categories. i dont wants some bad boy ass hole nor do i want some nice guy whose a push over.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Exactly Kaila......a little of both. A guy who knows how to treat your mother and yet who is thrilling, interesting, not predictable, and knows how to make sex interesting and fun...playful, flirty, but NOT a pushover. Being treated like a princess is not something you want 24/7.....mix it up boys.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz
My parole officer will vouch for me that I am a nice guy.olUTQ0z9PVPk0tXe

No kidding Buz?

My parole officer told me that I could be a parole officer too,

as soon as I get off of parole, he claims.

This is a good thread. I see many of you women out there that I would be just perfect for
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a nice bad boy!!!!!!...

seriously good guys get me every time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
nice and sweet guy...but can he be a bad ass in bed? lol!
Hugs and Kisses,

Lurker
0 likes
You beat me to it Anna.

I was just going to say "Nice guy in public, bad boy sexual beast in the bedroom"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I crave the bad boy....but I have the safe choice. LOL.....just can't stop the craving.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Somewhere in the middle. I love the bad boy look but not really into bad boys. He must be a nice guy, not a wimpy yes dear, whatever you say dear pushover, but a just a nice guy. But he also must have that "bad-boy" attitude hidden in there somewhere!!

Kind of like the saying for women, " lady at dinner, whore in bed" or however it goes, I want a gentlemen at dinner but a Rock Star in bed!!
Lurker
0 likes
I like a nice mix of both bad boy and a nice guy, the cheeky smart ass charm and arrogance of a bad boy who know's what he wants alongside the sweet romantic caring charm of a nice guy.

But if I had to choose between one I would always go with the bad boy over the nice guy there's just something about a bad boy that I prefer.
Lurker
0 likes
Nice guys surprisingly very naughty in bed. I so need that prescription doc, every 8 hours during the next 50 years! And may I specify "Nice SHY guys". No wonder even Diana King sang in the 90s how badly she wanted a "Shy guy" cause they're "la crème de la crème", plus they are usually the most generous type too. Pushing deeper into the cliché, I'd even add "nice shy guy wearing glasses". When I take off his glasses and that suddenly he's a new man with these two big eyes poping up, my cunt starts to melt away...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
I was just going to say "Nice guy in public, bad boy sexual beast in the bedroom"

I just like that you said, "sexual beast." lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Somewhere in the middle. I love the bad boy look but not really into bad boys. He must be a nice guy, not a wimpy yes dear, whatever you say dear pushover, but a just a nice guy. But he also must have that "bad-boy" attitude hidden in there somewhere!!

Kind of like the saying for women, " lady at dinner, whore in bed" or however it goes, I want a gentlemen at dinner but a Rock Star in bed!!

I feel like it's ground hog day here, me too Nikki703, but I want a few womwen like that.

I like a woman that loves the same stuff I love. Like; pussy for example.

Lurker
0 likes
Nice guys! I've never understood the appeal of a man that's going to treat a woman like trash. Nice guys get such a bad reception from the general public...But there's nothing better or sexier to me. smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by YoungChelsea20
Nice guys! I've never understood the appeal of a man that's going to treat a woman like trash. Nice guys get such a bad reception from the general public...But there's nothing better or sexier to me. smile

Just because a man can be known as the bad boy type does not mean he is going to treat a woman like trash. Generic stereotypes never serve anyone best interest.

I think it was a line in a country song that said. "I may be a real bad boy, but baby I'm a real good man"
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by PrimalMind

Just because a man can be known as the bad boy type does not mean he is going to treat a woman like trash. Generic stereotypes never serve anyone best interest.

I think it was a line in a country song that said. "I may be a real bad boy, but baby I'm a real good man"

Well said... Bad boy is an image choice not the character. If your definition of bad boy is tough looking and tattooed... Then you could miss out some great guys... If your definition of bad boy is wife beater or jail bird... Then I can see avoiding bad boys... To me its all just packaging... You don't know the man on the inside... Just what he wants you to know
Sophisticate
0 likes
Bad boys hold their allure when you are young, feeding rebellion. When you realize how badly they treat you and you grow up, they lose their attraction. Give me the nice guy every time.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by principessa
Bad boys hold their allure when you are young, feeding rebellion. When you realize how badly they treat you and you grow up, they lose their attraction. Give me the nice guy every time.

If you define a bad boy as somebody who treats you poorly yes.

I have been called a bad boy for making a woman wet while she was at work. I guess I'm a horrid man who treats women like crap now....
Sophisticate
0 likes
Quote by PrimalMind

If you define a bad boy as somebody who treats you poorly yes.

I have been called a bad boy for making a woman wet while she was at work. I guess I'm a horrid man who treats women like crap now....

I don't know if you are a bad boy - a player - or not. Calling you a bad boy in the context you described was teasing you back for teasing her.