Two Questions

last reply
5 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Just for some clarification and please frogive me if this sounds really dumb.

1) How do I ask my mistress/owner for clarifaction of some of her rules without feeling like I am second guessing her?
2) Is it the norm for mistresses or owers to have a list of those who they approve of regarding playing or flirting with?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1. Just come out and ask, she'll be more happy with you than if you keep it in.
2. I'm not sure on that.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Beck.

1) With respect. And in a manner as to be clearly looking for answers. For example. Mistress, I don't get why... (not a good start). Mistress, may I ask for clarification on a rule please so as to better please you? (That is a correct way.)

2) I know that I approve of and have a list of those that my slave is allowed to play with. And I have a list of absolute not tos as well. Whether it is standard, I find it to be in the group of Masters and Mistresses that I hang with.
If you have read 50 Shades of Gray and think that you are ready to be a dom or a sub. Then you have a lot to learn.

Follow my slave's blog slave skye's real life blog if we can get 100 followers she is going to start posting pictures!!! I know there are at least 100 of you that want to see that click the link enter your email and follow. We hit 100 then she has said she will post a picture of herself.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ProfessionalMaster
Beck.

1) With respect. And in a manner as to be clearly looking for answers. For example. Mistress, I don't get why... (not a good start). Mistress, may I ask for clarification on a rule please so as to better please you? (That is a correct way.)

2) I know that I approve of and have a list of those that my slave is allowed to play with. And I have a list of absolute not tos as well. Whether it is standard, I find it to be in the group of Masters and Mistresses that I hang with.

Thank you. I definitly don't want to come across as second guessing her reasoning.
That is good to know. I really appreciate your imput as well as those others who have also responded.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1. it is always important that you understand what your Master/Mistresses is asking of you so if you dont understand always ask

2. the list of people are normally people she or he knows will bring harm to you remember a Master/Mistresses first duty is to protect their sub/slave so i would listen to her for your own good in this lifestyle a Master/Mistress is usually the first one that can pick up trouble
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you Red Dragon. I really appreciate your imput and knowledge.