0 likes
Do you want to be wined and dined or ravished on the first date
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i want a guy to seduce my brain..first

after that...anything is possible
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to be wined and dined where I can dress up and show or be shown off.

But I Really need to be Ravished, mind and body. The rest is secondary.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tough question to answer... I want to be wined, dinned and ravished; but no necessarily on the first date. Call me 'old school' if you wish, but being ravished on the first date is a bit fast. If you want a second date then you better stick to wining, dinning and getting to know me as I get to know you. You know the saying, 'Good things come to those who wait.'
...I thought that maybe a new life, a different life, wouldn’t be so bad. But where the hell did I put the receipt, and could you return something that was over twenty years old? Where do you go to get a new life when your old one has you so puzzled you don’t know how to fix it? Wish I knew.
-Anita Blake (Laurell K. Hamilton)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On the first date I want to be wined and dined, the ravishing comes later.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Definitely ravish me!! The wining and dining can come once we've built up an appetite.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I haven't been wined and dined then the "first date" is a "booty call"...
Story Verifier
0 likes
I want everything!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wined and dined first and then ravaged ;)
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
The first date is all about possibilities. The secret wants and lusts, the passion that could be building over a nice intimate meal and an exquisite bottle of wine. Watching the candles burn as the wax melts down the long slender candle, watching the flicker of light shining in his eyes. Scanning him from head to toe with your eyes, wondering what lies beneath that suit, the muscles the flesh.......Its all about the build up and getting to know each other. The ravishing will come in good time. But first take the time to get to know each other on a mental level, the brain is the largest most sexy organ in the human body. If you can't capture my mind and thoughts you do not stand a prayer in having my body.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ravyn
The first date is all about possibilities. The secret wants and lusts, the passion that could be building over a nice intimate meal and an exquisite bottle of wine. Watching the candles burn as the wax melts down the long slender candle, watching the flicker of light shining in his eyes. Scanning him from head to toe with your eyes, wondering what lies beneath that suit, the muscles the flesh.......Its all about the build up and getting to know each other. The ravishing will come in good time. But first take the time to get to know each other on a mental level, the brain is the largest most sexy organ in the human body. If you can't capture my mind and thoughts you do not stand a prayer in having my body.

Raven, your response is perfect. Every guy should pay attention to this.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ravyn

Perfect!! This is what it is all about. This can all happen on the first date or it could take lots of time, but I like to know that we connect before going further. Now this is assuming that the goal is a relationship and not just a lustful encounter!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
wined and dined, come on guys you got to work at it!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BadGirl76
Tough question to answer... I want to be wined, dinned and ravished; but no necessarily on the first date. Call me 'old school' if you wish, but being ravished on the first date is a bit fast. If you want a second date then you better stick to wining, dinning and getting to know me as I get to know you. You know the saying, 'Good things come to those who wait.'

I know you are right. But if it is really an exciting guy, I have such a problem in waiting all the way to the second date.

Gosh BG76 what if there is not a second date.
Lurker
0 likes
It's so charming to hear the ladies say they want "Everything" - a good challenge for the man to step up and be one.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm an old fashioned romantic. I like to dress up, look and feel sexy and have my man appreciate the effort I've put in. To sit across from him at a candle lit table, share a bottle of Red wine and good food, looking into the others eyes as we get to know each other better. The ravishing can come at a later date.....The wait will be worth it after all that build up.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
The whole "wine and dine" thingy just makes me uncomfortable and want to run away. It makes me think of having to get dressed up and look stunning (not something I can do), the bloke having to put himself out for me and keep me happy. I'd rather we just got a bag of fish and chips each, and wandered along the beach, with both of us as relaxed and comfy as possible.

And a full-on snog in the sand dunes after would be proper yummy too. I'm not really sure about the "ravishing" bit.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely wined and dined, it's all about the tease, the seduction, the lust. Dressing sexily and the anticipation of what lies ahead.... However it all depends on how long you have known that person before the first 'official' date as you may just want to rip each others clothes off there and then...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Shylass
The whole "wine and dine" thingy just makes me uncomfortable and want to run away. It makes me think of having to get dressed up and look stunning (not something I can do), the bloke having to put himself out for me and keep me happy. I'd rather we just got a bag of fish and chips each, and wandered along the beach, with both of us as relaxed and comfy as possible.

And a full-on snog in the sand dunes after would be proper yummy too. I'm not really sure about the "ravishing" bit.

Finally! It's good to see a woman choose option 3. If I was on the dating scene again, I wouldn't date a woman who wanted option 1 or 2 on the first date. I prefer to get to know how a woman's mind works and what I'm looking to discover won't be revealed in a fine restaurant or a bed. I would be more likely to learn why we were incompatible than compatible. Those places are for later. Some takeout and a beer or two at a place of natural beauty in a casual setting is way more conducive to conversation. Being treated like a dressage horse who has to know and execute all the proper steps only tells me that I don't want there to be a later with that woman.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm old school in many ways but the game of "wine and dine me and maybe we can do something you'd like later" has yielded me very little success in developing girlfriends and/or sex partners.

I've found that girls that want to check out my "talents in bed" on the first date are much more genuine and much less likely to just be a tease and the world is full of teases that are more than willing to waste your time and money.

Give me a slut up front every time that would like to find out just how interesting I am or what we might have in common AFTER she makes sure we'd be compatable sexually.

I know I'm probably turning off a LOT of women saying this but I'd rather be honest up front than play a dishonest game.

Here's one of my favorite pictures that depicts male frustration and why men often become so disenchanted with the chase...

Honestly girls... Can you see what I mean?

We're MUCH more likely to fall in love or at least in lust with you if we have sex early and don't have that doubt about you being a lousy sex partner as so many women are or just a tease... Don't hide that pussy... You won't wear it out... The more you use it the better it gets... Share the love... ;)
Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)
Lurker
0 likes
It depends on how the date goes as to what the outcome is. I love both but on a first date I would expect the wining and dining to come first. The mind should be seduced before the body
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

Much as I do love to be wined and dined as I stated above, you've hit the nail on the head here. Nothing is more fun than getting to know someone in a casual relaxed setting and having fun together... a perfect scenario would be on the beach, walking my dogs, playing in the surf and sharing a few snogs here and there...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LaniWhore

I know you are right. But if it is really an exciting guy, I have such a problem in waiting all the way to the second date.

Gosh BG76 what if there is not a second date.

I never said that I would rule out the ravishing right away. You got to follow your gut and just see where life leads you.

I have an idea you might like and I have used it before the get a laugh. You can start the second date by going to a different location and just starting up again ;)

(I know the cheese factor has risen lol)
...I thought that maybe a new life, a different life, wouldn’t be so bad. But where the hell did I put the receipt, and could you return something that was over twenty years old? Where do you go to get a new life when your old one has you so puzzled you don’t know how to fix it? Wish I knew.
-Anita Blake (Laurell K. Hamilton)
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I prefer something in between.

I'm not into hardcore wining and dining - everyone is on their best behaviour, the focus is on the oldschool version of 'courtship' and the convo can be stilted. I'd rather do intimate dinners when you're already well into the dating/relationship phase with someone you already know that you have a connection with - it's a lot more fun that way.

The best first date plan is drinks and conversation - keep it casual, no 3-course dinner or candlelit romance. If you find out that you have no connection there's nothing worse than having to sit through a forced romantic wining and dining scenario.

If there's an instant connection, the 'ravishing' can begin from there.

If you're lukewarm on the person but feel like maybe you want to give it another try or stay in touch, then it's best to end the evening after drinks and maybe hang out another time to see if you want to keep the dating thing going. In my experience this scenario is usually followed by an inevitable 'fade-away' or the "I'm super busy at work, I'm not interested, my mom had a tragic parachute accident and I now have to care for her for the next 3 months so I'm unavailable for dating" excuse-fest. The reason for the second date (after a chaste first date) is usually because that the person looks good on paper and you feel like you *should* be into them, even though you are clearly not. So in a way, it's less about the guy and more about trying to convince yourself of a good thing.

Bottom line is - if the chemistry is there, you're going to want to get physical sooner than later. No amount of candles and expensive wine and romantic gestures is going to change that. So why bother with the fancy trappings - just get to know the person, see if there's a spark and stop wasting time if you know inevitably you're going to want to have sex with them. Sexual compatibility is important - there's nothing wrong with figuring that out early on instead of wasting time playing the formal 'dating game'.

But... as someone else said - if the guy just calls you up and wants to come over and fuck - that's not dating - that's just a booty-call or fuckbuddy. Totally different thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BadGirl76

I never said that I would rule out the ravishing right away. You got to follow your gut and just see where life leads you.

I have an idea you might like and I have used it before the get a laugh. You can start the second date by going to a different location and just starting up again ;)

(I know the cheese factor has risen lol)

My new plan the Second Date First and then on the first date we can have the Wine and Dine and maybe even flowers.
Lurker
0 likes
Wined & Dined, then later, raviged.