Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's the most forbidden sexual relationship you've ever had?

last reply
98 replies
20.7k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Was it with your husbands best friend? your stepfather? your best friend's husband? your friend's teenage daughter? who? What's the most forbidden sexual experience you've ever had?
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Shazam
Was it with your husbands best friend? your stepfather? your best friend's husband? your friend's teenage daughter, *edited by admin*? who? What's the most forbidden sexual experience you've ever had?

Please remember discussions of any kind to do with incest (and underage) sex are banned in the forums.

Quote by Nicola
We allow incest stories on lush - they are story fantasies, whose characters are consenting adults.

It is a deeply taboo subject, and the stories are a fantasy, nothing more. We do not allow recollections of REAL incestuous activities.

Discussing Incest in the Forums, Chat Rooms, Profiles, Comment areas etc is not allowed on lushstories.com.

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst21574_Incest--our-Official-stance-on-the-subject.aspx
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once with another man's girlfriend (she caught him cheating on her) and several times with a woman whose divorce wasn't final. Not very forbidden.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
yeah, forum rules doesn't make this topic much fun. I like the homage to my namesake though wellmademale, lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
SORRY CAPS R STUCK ON THIS JUST RECENTLY HAPPENED TO ME . IVE BEEN HAVING A 1 SIDED AFFAIR WITH MY COUSINS WIFE . 1 SIDED MEANING SHE WOULD LET ME TELL HER MY FANTASYS ABOUT HER ON THE PHONE OR VIA TEXT SOMETIMES ID SEND HER PICS OF WELL U CAN FIGURE IT OUT . SHE GAVE ME A PIC OF HER IN A TEDDY ONCE .SHE TOLD ME SOME OF HER SEXUAL EXPERIANCES AND WHAT TURNED HER ON. NOW SHE COMES TO MY HOUSE AND LETS ME MASTURBATE WHILE SHE WATCH'S. BUT SAID THATS ALL WE COULD DO , THAT SHE COULDNT CROSS THE LINE AND TOUCH ME IN ANY WAY . WELL THE LAST TIME SHE WAS HERE SHE BROKE DOWN AND WHILE I WAS JERKING OFF SHE TOOK OVER 4 ME AND ASK IF I HAD ANY LUBE I SAID NO SO SHE CONTINUED AND AFTER A MINUTE SHE LEANED OVER AND TOOK IT IN HER MOUTH . WELL THAT WAS IT , WE NOW GET TOGETHER 1 OR 2 TIMES A WEEK AND FUCK LIKE BUNNYS . PART OF ME FEELS GUILTY BUT THE PART OF ME THAT DOES THE THINKING FOR ME WHEN WE R TOGETHER SAYS DO IT !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had an ongoing relationship with my fiancee's "pot salesman". Something about the gun on his shelf and the way he wanted to "make it rain coke dealer money all over" me drove me wild. Typical "bad boy" idea I suppose.
Lurker
0 likes
can't say what it is (but wasn't incestual)
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Ah, yeah. I'm not going there...
Head Nurse
0 likes
I've had affairs with several of my bosses...always good for a raise.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
A married man.

The affair lasted three years. I was single, so the problem was his.
Lurker
0 likes
lol Can we confess that here? My second most forbidden person i had sex with was my best friends dad :P
Lurker
0 likes
lol Can we confess that here? My second most forbidden person i had sex with was my best friends dad :P
Lurker
0 likes
sharing my wife with other guys or having sex with other guys
Lurker
0 likes
When I was married, my wife's sister would suck my dick and finger herself to orgasm. I never did fuck her but wanted too. I bet over the course of 4 or 5 years she swallowed no less than 200 loads of mine.
Lurker
0 likes
My first mother in law and I were very, very close.
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
army officer the age of my father.... i was just out of high school....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had an affair with a very religious and conservative grandmother (nobody would ever guess). She was separated from her alcoholic husband and I'd slip over to her place on weekends. I'd do her on Sunday mornings before she went to church and do it again the minute she came home.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i really couldnt say on here
Lurker
0 likes
I had a relationship with female strength coach at my school. While i was still playing college football. She was 10 years older then me and was in charge of the women's softball team and soccer team.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was going out of town for business and as luck had it I also had a wedding to go to in the same area that weekend so I stayed at the same hotel. friday after my meetings I went back to the hotel to change and work out. while working out I meet this good looking woman in her late 20's. we started talking and decited to go to dinner together. we meet and when to a night club close by. as we ate the drinks kept coming and we were feeling no pain. we danced and were getting frendly. next thing were back in her room having great sex. we endded up going for breakfast. thats when I ASKED WHY SHE WAS IN TOWN. she said a wedding. I said the same thing. yep we were going to the same one. we figure we are second cousins. weve never meet before. we dance at the weeding and ended up together agian that night.
Lurker
0 likes
was with my best friend's younger sister. he did not know till after we finished seeing each other. he wouldnt talk to me for a month.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My right hand...before then It had always been my left, it would be so jealous if it found out!
This post comes to you from the original and highly disorganised mind of mine...be scared, I certainly am, lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My bestfriends mother in law.
0 likes
It was in college I was 21 and it was with the mother (she was 42) of the guy living right across from the hall from me. One night when we thought everybody was already all gone for Thanksgiving break we were in the shower together & her son walked into the shower room! Thank God for shower curtains!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
when i was much younger & working at a fast food joint i was with the manager - that was fun. after close.
much later
i had an affair with a new trainer at work, she was bi but i never got to see that side... we got up to all sorts of mischief whilst being paid.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I've had quite a few, usually involving married or separated men (not something I do on purpose, it just happens that way). The first forbidden sexual relationship was when I was in my late teens and I slept with my piano instructor. He wasn't married or anything, though. My most recent was my professor.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only with my stepdads best friends daughter who is one year younger than me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There were two that were quite close to call.
The first was with an ex girlfriends sister, she was a year younger than us but much more adventurous than her sister.
The second was the sister of someone who I worked with. She had been my best friend for years but her sister was stunning. Most awkward moment is getting out of the house without being seen when you know all the family!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
U ready for the Olympics?