Body modification

last reply
8 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am very happy about my implants I had very small boobs and always wanted to look more lady like in that way. He paid and I let him surprise me the surgeon is his family. I was very stunned when it was done but, he loves the way I look and promised within a few years we will reduce so, I don't have back problems. My family says I look stupid and when were out people always stare and giggle was his purpose to degrade me or humiliate me. He says I look perfect
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
I see you are very new to Lush, welcome smile If this is something between you and your Mistress or Master it might help to let us know that otherwise your post would probably be more appropriate for a different thread. I hope you enjoy this wonderful site it has much to offer :)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
From talking to others online they say It was a very extreme step for my first modification. I already feel like I don't have eyes anymore no one ever looks into them and I introduce myself as titties. Maybe its not bdsm and if you know where I should be please help. I need a forum to discuss being a pet now. been 3 weeks since I shaved and tomorrow will be my 10th day without a shower, but, I keep my cage clean. What site would you recommend

Quote by Ravyn
And this has what to do with BDSM exactly?
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by samanthajones
From talking to others online they say It was a very extreme step for my first modification. I already feel like I don't have eyes anymore no one ever looks into them and I introduce myself as titties. Maybe its not bdsm and if you know where I should be please help. I need a forum to discuss being a pet now. been 3 weeks since I shaved and tomorrow will be my 10th day without a shower, but, I keep my cage clean. What site would you recommend

Sounds like its a mixture if your saying you are a pet. Was this modification done at the word of your Mistress or Master? Your modification sounds like something you aren't happy with, personally I am not sure how to advise you on this other then to talk to a professional about what your thinking or feeling on this. As you said before, it can be reversed if that is what you want.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by samanthajones
I am very happy about my implants I had very small boobs and always wanted to look more lady like in that way. He paid and I let him surprise me the surgeon is his family. I was very stunned when it was done but, he loves the way I look and promised within a few years we will reduce so, I don't have back problems. My family says I look stupid and when were out people always stare and giggle was his purpose to degrade me or humiliate me. He says I look perfect

Silicone parts are made for toys I've always said. A woman is more beautiful in her natural form. I have come to know many flat chested/small breasted women in my time and I have told them all the same thing. If your partner is not happy with the way you are then that person is not the one for you. If you are not happy with yourself, then please see yourself in 30 years with silicone parts. It's not a pretty picture. All women are beautiful in their own way and do NOT need cosmetic surgery to prove that fact. IMHO breast implants are just made for plastic surgeons to make a shit load of money and they do not always make a woman more beautiful then she already is.

I wish you the best of luck hun and perhaps one day you will come to realize that the implants were a huge mistake, pun intended....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it's very exciting and fun now I look great. Thanks for all your help
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really dont understand, first you say you are happy, then you say you look stupid and he did it to degrade you, then you say you love how you look...

Also you say you have been TEN days without taking a shower?? WTF??? i see that you have a cage and you like to be called a pet and all that, but you ARENT a pet!! and ten days without taking a shower is just unhealthy no matter if you keep your "cage" clean or not! arent Doms supposed to care for their "pet's" health????
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
From what information you have provided I'm thinking that you are in extremely unhealthy relationship. Modifying one's body is never without risk, yet rarely provides any true reward. In this case it appears that you are mutilating yourself in an attempt to live a 'fantasy' 24/7; it isn't going to happen. Further, if you consider yourself a 'pet' you really should do something to get out and move up.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
From what I have read in this thread.

I think your BDSM relationship is on or has crossed the lines of abuse. You seem to be in a very confused space.

As someone stated, you were not sure of the implants, you hated them. Your master seems to enjoy the idea that he has something over you by paying for your breasts. Also I agree with others most masters/mistresses always look out for the health of their subs.

Not having a bath or shower in ten days is rather disgusting.