Question about tags/microchip

last reply
11 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Okay. So I am a collared puppy. Got all my shots and will get my tags attached to my collar. I am wondering if my owner's initials or names will be engraved?
I know it is not up to me so either way I would be very happy. Also has anyone had the experience of bieng "chipped?" Thank you in advance.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
now thats a new one
Lurker
0 likes
The more I learn and the more involved I become with my mistress/owner the more questions I have.
My mistress mentioned the microchip and I thought perhaps she was joking or it was in a metaforical sense.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Never heard of this.

You would have to find a seriously shady vet to do something like that. Microchips are not FDA-approved for implantation in human beings so the vet could lose their license and much more if medical complications result.

Just get a tattoo or some regular form of body scarification or branding if you're looking to make a permanent mark.
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you Dancing Doll. A tattoo or brand may be the best idea. I'll have to discuss with my mistress.
As it is I am not allowed to do nothing without her permission. I know my mistress has a twisted sense of humor so she may have just been joking about the chip.
0 likes
Quote by Beck
Thank you Dancing Doll. A tattoo or brand may be the best idea. I'll have to discuss with my mistress.
As it is I am not allowed to do nothing without her permission. I know my mistress has a twisted sense of humor so she may have just been joking about the chip.

No I think you really need to stop posting nonsense. Beck you are more intelligent to think that your "Mistress" would microchip you like I have done to my dogs. Would you really think that this would be performed by a vet? Are you fucking kidding me?

You think a brand would be a good fit? You want your Mistress to brand you when you admitted to wearing another Mistresse's collar when you played one night.....ummm don't think you're ready big boy.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

No I think you really need to stop posting nonsense. Beck you are more intelligent to think that your "Mistress" would microchip you like I have done to my dogs. Would you really think that this would be performed by a vet? Are you fucking kidding me?

You think a brand would be a good fit? You want your Mistress to brand you when you admitted to wearing another Mistresse's collar when you played one night.....ummm don't think you're ready big boy.

I was wondering that as well, he seems to like to see his name in the forums for starting topics.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. I want a brand. I want to show my mistress that I can be faithful. She already punished and forgave me for the one infraction.
And yes I do like to stimulate conversation but so do a lot of others.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Beck
Yes. I want a brand. I want to show my mistress that I can be faithful. She already punished and forgave me for the one infraction.
And yes I do like to stimulate conversation but so do a lot of others.

Here's what you do. Get a tattoo... a small one. Make it something symbolic (maybe military-style dog tags or a tribal design) rather than something that says "owned by Mistress X" etc. Put it somewhere discreet. Use black/grey ink. That way when you break up with this relationship (eventually) you can still appreciate the artwork ink you chose, OR you can get it modified into another design to hide whatever you picked for your initial choice.

Branding/scarification is way more permanent... you can do a lot to modify ink if you change your mind later.

This might seem like a fun idea at the moment, but ten years down the line you may regret putting a brand that says "slaveboy" onto your ass. Maybe not, maybe you'll still be into the lifestyle by then - but if you're just figuring things out and have been playing in BDSM for less than a year, I wouldn't go rushing into anything permanent - especially since in other threads you've mentioned cheating or being infatuated with others.
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks Dancing Doll. That makes perfect sense and a good idea.
0 likes
Beck, be cautious the paths you take.
I had a puppy, he was cute and we played lots of games.

Then I got him fixed.

Obviously a metaphor, but still be careful, you are only given one life.
Some paths will slowly lead you to an end.
Lurker
0 likes
Um...Thanks. I'll be careful.