Tempted to Cheat...I think?

last reply
15 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've recently got married to a lovely American guy. We've only been together 10 months but we just clicked. His job involves working in different countries for anything from 3-6 weeks. I'm still finding my feet over here, meeting new people etc.

Now, he has a younger brother who is gorgeous, fun and who has become one of my best friends over here. He is very flirty, ie sends flirty texts or facebook messages. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't attracted to him. My hubby is working away for the next 6 weeks and I have a 4 night stay out of town for a friends birthday bash. She has hired a cottage for everyone. My hubby's brother will be there with his friends (we are all mutual friends). I'm worried that after a few drinks he'll try and make a move on me, and I'm not sure what to do if that happens?

I feel bad admitting this, but we had a bit of a text conversation last night for a few hours, with started innocent, then he changed the subject and told me how much he likes me, that he wants to fuck me etc. I admitted that the thought had crossed my mind but that I wouldn't act on it. I then fell asleep and I woke up an hour ago to see that he texted again, but this time he sent me a naked photo with a message saying "Look how much you're turning me on."

I think my hubby will get suspicious if I just stop hanging out with with his brother, as he knows how well we get on and I think it makes him feel secure knowing that someone is looking out for me while he's away.

Not to sure what to do? I am attracted to him, and if he was someone I met in a bar then I would definitely have sex with him. I am toying with the idea of having a one-off..just to get it out of my system. Is that wrong?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
so super tough love here sweetie...beware....

not only are you going to ruin your marriage

BUT your husband's realtionship with HIS brother???

why did u get married??? u cannot go w/o sex for a few weeks??? really??

sorry but today for the first time on lush..i have passed judgement

BROS before ho's sister

PASS HIM by..show a bit of love for the guy you married

ps any guy who will play with his brother's wife is a douche
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by englishrosebabe
I've recently got married to a lovely American guy. We've only been together 10 months but we just clicked. His job involves working in different countries for anything from 3-6 weeks. I'm still finding my feet over here, meeting new people etc.

Now, he has a younger brother who is gorgeous, fun and who has become one of my best friends over here. He is very flirty, ie sends flirty texts or facebook messages. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't attracted to him. My hubby is working away for the next 6 weeks and I have a 4 night stay out of town for a friends birthday bash. She has hired a cottage for everyone. My hubby's brother will be there with his friends (we are all mutual friends). I'm worried that after a few drinks he'll try and make a move on me, and I'm not sure what to do if that happens?

I feel bad admitting this, but we had a bit of a text conversation last night for a few hours, with started innocent, then he changed the subject and told me how much he likes me, that he wants to fuck me etc. I admitted that the thought had crossed my mind but that I wouldn't act on it. I then fell asleep and I woke up an hour ago to see that he texted again, but this time he sent me a naked photo with a message saying "Look how much you're turning me on."

I think my hubby will get suspicious if I just stop hanging out with with his brother, as he knows how well we get on and I think it makes him feel secure knowing that someone is looking out for me while he's away.

Not to sure what to do? I am attracted to him, and if he was someone I met in a bar then I would definitely have sex with him. I am toying with the idea of having a one-off..just to get it out of my system. Is that wrong?

Don't get tempted with your hubby's brother's words. He's testing you if you can fall for him. If you fall for him, he's gonna win and you are going to loose everything (your married life, your hubby's trust, dignity as a women and dignity as a wife). His brother may say he loves you but hidden though will always be "you are a sex freak bitch". If don't fall for him, don't think what he thinks about you but think about what you get self respect, dignity as a wife, as a women.

You should call your hubby often, talk to him even more than before.. Flirt and tease him as well, so that he miss you more than anything else. Spend more time with him when he come back. Next time your hubby go out on business, ask him that you want to go with him as well. Tell him that you can't live without him....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I cheated. I cheated with my partners best friend. It was the best thing ever, the sneaking around, the mind blowing sex, the anticipation.

Then he got weak and told my partner. It wasn't the end of us, we talked about why i had done it and now our relationship is better than ever.
Looking back it wasn't that fun, he used me. it was always sex on his terms never mine, fuck and then off you go, no cuddling, talking etc. His dick was small and he certainly needed lessons on how to use it!

No one can tell you to cheat or not, but don't get caught up in the excitment. STOP, THINK, Then FUCK LIKE MAD! Only do it if you really think first. Think about what would happen if your husband found out.

If you want to chat more about it you know where to find me!

Good luck and have fun whatever you decide.

SC
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you want other men, be decent about it, for everyone involved, and get a divorce first. The exception to that would be if you and your's were in a 'Lifestyle' such as swinging or open marriage. From what you've written here it looks like your present course will have serious, and tragic, results.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yeah its a bad idea. I can understand the attraction for cheating. Its exciting, adds some spice to your life. I can even understand missing your husband when he goes away for extended periods. However, this is your brother in law. There is something wrong about doing it with this guy. I felt conflicted to say, I understand your urge to cheat, but at the same time saying its wrong to do it with your husband's brother. That's what I feel. Honestly, just hang in there and wait for your husband to get back. This is a passing urge, and I bet you'll feel terrible about this for far too long. Not worth it..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ohh only one off! And with your brother in law? That's what's called not "my husband young brother"

The screwing that you WILL get, it won't be worth the screwing (the one off) that you're about to do.

Live, however the life that you want to live.. ask your hubby if he's OK to have an open marriage. It should have been addressed before but better now that never at all.
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for all the advice. Some varied responses which have given me food for thought. In regards to an 'open marriage' we had a few threesomes before we got married. One with another guy and one with a girl. But I think now we're married he wants things to be proper. He's quite old fashioned like that. I was surprised that he was up for the threesomes.

I do have a high sex drive though and these 6 weeks are going to be a killer. Argh! x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by shadowcat
I cheated. I cheated with my partners best friend. It was the best thing ever, the sneaking around, the mind blowing sex, the anticipation.

Then he got weak and told my partner. It wasn't the end of us, we talked about why i had done it and now our relationship is better than ever.
Looking back it wasn't that fun, he used me. it was always sex on his terms never mine, fuck and then off you go, no cuddling, talking etc. His dick was small and he certainly needed lessons on how to use it!

No one can tell you to cheat or not, but don't get caught up in the excitment. STOP, THINK, Then FUCK LIKE MAD! Only do it if you really think first. Think about what would happen if your husband found out.

If you want to chat more about it you know where to find me!

Good luck and have fun whatever you decide.

SC

That is what I'm worried about. He's a trainee Dr and very competitive. I don't know if he just wants to fuck me to get what his brother wants, or because he actually likes me?..I have no doubts that the sex would be amazing. Did you feel used though? xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"That is what I'm worried about. He's a trainee Dr and very competitive. I don't know if he just wants to fuck me to get what his brother wants, or because he actually likes me"

omg....read what u wrote....

do u honestly think your hubby would be OK with this???

do you VALUE yourself sooo little u would be a MInD fuck???between two guys much less brothers???

at least cheat with a WORTHY guy...ok...

omg i must be the squarish person on here..for i am blown away that you would do this???!!!!

stay OUT of this triangle..u are will lose...ok....

& shame on some of you who think this is ok...this WHOLE family will be broken apart...cheat outside of the fold child...if u must...
Lurker
0 likes
You're stronger than that.
Honestly, I wish my husband would be home in 6 weeks! He's been in Afghanistan since January and I miss him every day. Sure, I've got needs but I wouldn't cheat on him.
Flirt all you want doll but grow a pair and stand up for your relationship with your husband!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
This has trainwreck spelled all over it, if you're really telling us the truth as you see and feel it, I mean. Using the truth as the basis for my reply, I don't suppose you've given it a moment's thought that perhaps your husband and brother aren't working you over to see what you might do, while your husband is away.

I've got a pair of younger brothers and this sounds exactly like something we'd have done (back in the day) to women who we were thinking about hitching our wagons to, before we actually tied the knot.

All three of us actually screwed the same young woman (unknowingly)...over the course of about five years time. She was a fun young woman who, like yourself...really enjoyed sex. However, if she'd actually been a known girlfriend of either of my brothers...I'd have never looked at her as a potential playmate.

But hey, that's just me.

There are a lot of other fish out there in the sea.

If you do end up getting your fuck-on with your brother in-law, please do keep us abreast of the fall out. This could be quite entertaining.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
:
I've got a pair of younger brothers and this sounds exactly like something we'd have done (back in the day) to women who we were thinking about hitching our wagons to, before we actually tied the knot.

This is so true. I know a guy that did the same thing when he fucked his best friend's girlfriend. His feeling is that all women are cheating whores and so he made a play for her (because she was hot) and mentally got around it by thinking that if she agreed to it, he'd fuck her but really it was that he was doing his friend a favour by revealing her for the slut she was. In this story, yes she did fuck him, and the full trainwreck ensued from there. The original couple split up, the friend found out about both of them, and the player-buddy wanted nothing to do with a girl that so casually fucked him despite being in a committed relationship.

Girl, don't do it.

Go buy yourself a Lelo Soraya and enjoy the fantasy of it, but DO NOT act on it. It will blow up on you. These things always do, especially when it's something this juicy and scandalous. Is it really worth it just for some sex while your man is away? You'll lose your marriage, the sexy brother-in-law will want nothing to do with you, and you're back in single-girl territory again with a whole lot of extra emotional baggage.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by englishrosebabe

That is what I'm worried about. He's a trainee Dr and very competitive. I don't know if he just wants to fuck me to get what his brother wants, or because he actually likes me?..I have no doubts that the sex would be amazing. Did you feel used though? xx

YES i felt very used.

He still calls me. He has called me 3 times in 3 months and i have agreed to meet him. He stood me up everytime. I think i have finally learnt and will not meet him again, however i can't say i will stick to it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He's coming round tonight as we always have a dvd/curry night on a Friday. So will see how the conversation goes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JesseS
If you want other men, be decent about it, for everyone involved, and get a divorce first. The exception to that would be if you and your's were in a 'Lifestyle' such as swinging or open marriage. From what you've written here it looks like your present course will have serious, and tragic, results.

We've had threesomes and done some swinging before we got married. But I don't think it's something he would be ok with now that we're married.