Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Topics to avoid with non lifestyle friends/playing with others.

last reply
13 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Sort of along the lines of dos and don'ts. One thing I really appreciate about my mistress is that she won't order me not to talk to someone. But she might tell me to avoid certain topics. I guess this is for both her and my protection. I can tell you she had to punish me for playing with someone I should not have and for wearing another's collar. I guess this is normal. What have your experiences been like in those situations and is there any advice in order for me to not to
repeat those mistakes? Thanks in advance.
Lurker
0 likes
Um, use common sense and be faithful?
Lurker
0 likes
Well yeah. I should have thought of that. I'm not a bright puppy sometimes.
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
I agree, be faithful for sure.. Wearing another's collar?? I'd have to disagree with you, that's not normal, it's disrespectful. You should know better, in my opinion smile
Lurker
0 likes
Agree with Callisto. Wearing someone else's collar says alot about the wearer
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah. I definitely got punished for that. It was a one time thing too. But thanks guys for your imput.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
let me ask you this..if you were married would you put on another wedding band...think of your collar the same way..the answer is NO once you receive a collar it's an outward symbolic symbol of the commitment, trust and love you have for your Mistress, the same as what is in your heart. Treat it as such. To take another collar is cheating and therfor makes her collar nothing more then jewelry.
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you. Yeah I love and trust my mistress. I may have messed up once but I learned my lesson.
Lets just say she made it clear what would happen if I mess up again. I am fortuenate that she was feeling forgiving.
Usually she does not let me get away with shit.
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
I mean absolutely no disrespect in what I am about to say. First off I found your topic and the actual discussion in here to be two entirely different things. With that said, I do not understand how or why you would as you put it "play with someone else" unless of course that is an arrangement you have with your Mistress. I realize that most of the D/s relationships on Lush are strictly online and nothing more. Not everything works for everyone, this I know as well, but on what level did you possibly think it was okay to wear another Dominant's collar? That is the single most disrespectful thing you could have done to your Mistress. You are lucky you still have a Mistress. Being honored enough by your Mistress to receive her collar should be something that you treasure, not spit on as you seem to have done by wearing another's. I make no judgements on you, I am just wondering what went through your mind that allowed you to behave like this. Personally for me, when and if I am ever lucky enough and most assuredly deserving enough to be collared, I would never be unfaithful, disloyal and disrespectful to my Master in the way you have been towards your Mistress and the most special relationship you should be having with her. I hope whatever "pleasure" you derived from the act you chose to participate in was worth it in the long run. I wish you and your Mistress much luck in your endeavors together.
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you. Yeah I wasn't thinking with my brain but rather with my dick. Fortuently I got things worked out with my Mistress.
I learned my lesson and proudly wear her collar. I am still sort of new bieng a puppy and it had been a week since I had last had any attention.
Thats not an excuse I know. Yes I am very lucky that she and I are still together and I will never mess up like that again. I deserve the new restrictions
and rules I must abide by.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To those who know me I only wear two collars because they belong to the same Master, of which should be the only way you should ever wear more than one collar.

(for those who are curious my first collar fell apart so Master gave me a temporary one that I have to take off everyday which has been replaced with a permanent one, but I still wear both out of sentimental value)
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With non lifestyle friends who know of our lifestyle there is nothing to avoid other than what might make them uncomfortable. However, if he/she/they are curious to know about our lifestyle we hold nothing back and don't offer more than we think they can handle unless they really want to know.

With non lifestyle people who do not know of our interests or would not understand what we enjoy, then we are an ordinary couple in love.
Lurker
0 likes
Makes sense. I know refer to my Mistress as my girlfriend whenever dealing with my brother or other family members or friends.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I've never been collared, it was a too big step for me that I wasn't willing to take. However I once lost my master's trust by doing a tremendously stupid thing without consulting him first and the punishment I had to take for it was worse than anything I have ever experienced.
I had to really work to get back on his good side, show him with actions that I was willing to change. To me it was a positive thing since I for once in my life knew 100% what I wanted, I never got it, unfortunately our relationship never truly healed.

However, it's not the action in itself that is a bad thing, it's not getting permission for it before you do it that is. If you're uncertain about a topic or situation just take a moment and send away a text to your mistress and ask her for guidance.