Do's and Dont's when out with the Master

last reply
4 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I am a new slave and new to the lifestyle. I'm learning more and more about what behavior is expected of me. I can't seem to find much information on how a slave/sub is to act in public while with their master/mistress.

for instance. If I am with my master and there is another master present, what are things that I need to watch out for so that I do not insult either Masters/Mistresses and risk punishment.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
after reading the BDSM 101 thread the best advice I can offer is to ask your Master/Mistress what they expect of you. After all it is the 2 of you that have to agree on the rules as well as the punishment.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
What Nora said is correct. You and your Master should be the ones deciding on the rules of behavior and conduct. it's different for everyone - what works for one "couple" might be completely wrong for another. talk it over, and yes, you have a say in this, believe it or not - make sure that, if they are rules that you can't, in good faith, follow, He needs to know - consider your veto a form of the safe word - trust me, He doesn't want to impose rules that will hurt you or your relationship with Him. as a sub, you do have control over some things - that said, once you decide what HE has control over, once you agree, then honor that agreement whole heartedly.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for the Advice biggrin I do really appreciate it

Ill be sure to talk to master and see what he says
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sprite, first of all thank you for giving my Princess such good advice. I have to say that I hope you and her talk much more in the future as I see that the two of you could have a very solid learning relationship. So thank you. Princess did talk to me about this and I must say that even while new to the lifestyle, she has been very impressive in her learning of the roles and in her respect for our relationship.

I truly feel blessed to have her as my slave.

That said, for any others that are reading this thread. One of the key things to keep in mind is that when you are in an environment where there are multiple Masters and Mistresses present there are also multiple slaves present at that time. One of the things that is a good rule of thumb in those situations is this. Your Master or Mistress has your respect and I am sure that you would not want other slaves to not hold them in the same respect, that said keeping yourself in line and being on your best behavior is the biggest key.

And for Masters and Mistresses, if your slave does that, maybe a reward or in some cases a lesser punishment is in order.
If you have read 50 Shades of Gray and think that you are ready to be a dom or a sub. Then you have a lot to learn.

Follow my slave's blog slave skye's real life blog if we can get 100 followers she is going to start posting pictures!!! I know there are at least 100 of you that want to see that click the link enter your email and follow. We hit 100 then she has said she will post a picture of herself.