What do for a mistress/owner's birthday

last reply
13 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi guys. Beck here. I have a question. My mistress/owner's birthday is coming up and outside of the usual things I'm not sure what to do for her.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Find out what she wants to do for her birthday then treat her like the Mistress of your life that she is. If she wants it all big and flashy then arrange something like that, if she doesn't like her birthday being celebrated then a little happy birthday or something like that will do (Something really nice if she does like going out for her birthday is taking her out to a nice fancy meal in a place of her choosing)
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Lurker
0 likes
Um I like the previous poster's idea better. I know she loves me and I love her. Oh wait were you bieng sarcastic dude?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
D/s relationships are still relationships. A lot of relationship questions don't have significantly different answers in the context of D/s compared to vanilla relationships. This, I think, is one of them. And you are in a far better position than any of us to know what your mistress would appreciate - be it sexual or mundane.
My novel, The Society, is available now in the Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/The-Society-ebook/dp/B00BPF9U2I
Lurker
0 likes
Lol. Seriously dude since it is her birthday I am waiting on her hand and paw.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Beck
I am waiting on her hand and paw.

You'll squash them! At the very least, she'll get pins and needles!

If you aren't sure what to do for her, perhaps you could actually ask her?
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
Ah. Good point Shy Lass. That is a very good idea. Thank you.
Lurker
0 likes
but her a new to toy to punish you with. (if that what you do)
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks. That is a great idea. I think she could use a new leash.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd be careful if you choose to do that as she may not approve of you buying toys without her consent.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Lurker
0 likes
That is a valid point. Thank you.