Orgasm...who first?

last reply
6 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ok....I love to lick/finger/toy wife to orgasm before I enter her. She complains sometimes that she just wants me to "climb on". But she very rarely has a vaginal orgasm so that drives me to want her to have hers first. Am I wrong in always going down on her even though she says she just wants it "vanilla" sometimes?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I just want sex to be over and done with, I make my other half have vaginal sex with me. Wait to he orgasms and then I finish myself off.

Only rarely has he made me orgasm from his touch. I rather touch myself to bring myself to orgasm.

It is win - win.
Lurker
0 likes
Sounds like he doesn't know how to get you "there". I can always get wife off, especially when I use big dildo in her while nibbling her clit.....but it's all good.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had it first and last as well as finish myself off. I find that I like it when I can cum at the same time as my partner.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Constant Gardener
0 likes
A few women I have known seemed to enjoy the simultaneous climax. What you can do after that - is all up to you. If you have decent communications you will know if everything is okay after the 1st one.

If you don't have the ability to talk, before/during/after - you'll find out in a far different manner and that may not be to your liking.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like to get her off first, either with my penis, or fingers and tongue, and then move on. If we both cum during intercourse, then awesome!