Do you enjoy being eaten out?

last reply
194 replies
31.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been sexually active for 11 years and have only had one orgasm while being ate. It's not that the men I've been with haven't tried because god knows they have, I'm just not sure if they sucked at it or if it's me. It's to the point where I don't let my partner even try. Do you or don't you like it? Do you think my partners just sucked at it? Is it me?
Lurker
0 likes
I think everyone is different. Personally, I like it because it may be the only way I get to cum. I've had other women tell me they get so conscienscious about their smell or taste that they can't enjoy themselves. It's like some people love anal, for others it's painful. Some women can cum from vaginal penetration, others can't. So I enjoy it, but understand it's not for every women.
Lurker
0 likes
A lot of people (guys and girls) don't really know how to do it, but when I'm with someone who's good at it, it's amazing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
practice practice practice and alot of guidance from you and making sure they hit the right spot(s) everytime comes from communication, so don't stress as long as all your future encounters are just as pleasurable with the desired result ... getting your rocks off smile
0 likes
I love it and I don't always have to cum from it. I don't worry about my orgasm and just enjoy it. By not having those expectations is what usually lets me relax and have the best orgasms. That and I am old enough now to be able to tell my partner what I like. Communication is so important with oral sex, both giving and receiving.
Lurker
0 likes
It's Sooooo Wonderful
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Skyla6420
I've been sexually active for 11 years and have only had one orgasm while being ate. It's not that the men I've been with haven't tried because god knows they have, I'm just not sure if they sucked at it or if it's me. It's to the point where I don't let my partner even try. Do you or don't you like it? Do you think my partners just sucked at it? Is it me?

Are you able to easily make yourself cum by rubbing your pussy? Or is it really dificult to give yourself an orgasm? Maybe you are just not as sensitive to clitoral stimulation, however I doubt that.

Since you said that you have came once from being eaten, I tend to think that your partners have just not been good at it. The time you did cum, did he/she do anything different? Do you remember how long it took? Are you self-conscious about the appearance or smell of your vagina? Things like that may not allow you to let go.

Maybe you can have your partner finger your pussy while he/she licks you or maybe use a toy while being licked. We are all different and different things turn us on.

As for me, I absolutely love being eaten. Almost as much as I enjoy doing it, HAHA!!
Lurker
0 likes
Yea, absolutely enjoy being eaten and eating too.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by KinkyLisa4rp
I think everyone is different. Personally, I like it because it may be the only way I get to cum. I've had other women tell me they get so conscienscious about their smell or taste that they can't enjoy themselves. It's like some people love anal, for others it's painful. Some women can cum from vaginal penetration, others can't. So I enjoy it, but understand it's not for every women.

So true for many things.
Relax and enjoy what does work.
Do not give up hope though.
Enjoy trying.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
I love it, it's the most successful way of making me cum.

It's also very erotic to look down and see a good looking guy or a pretty woman with his or her head buried between my legs.
Lurker
0 likes
There is nothing quite like the feeling of having my lover's head between my legs... But you only can have the best orgasms when you learn to let go. At first, I was too focused on cumming and it seemed like it always took forever which really stressed me out. I had to learn to relax, breathe deeply, just enjoy myself.. That's when you experience the best orgasms. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really love the feeling of being eaten out. It's really the first step in making love. As for giving, I love giving a man a great blowjob too!
Lurker
0 likes
The feeling of a wet tongue sliding over my swollen clit is one of the best feelings in the world. I LOVE IT! Would love to feel it right now, now that I am thinking about it!!!!!! I have had partners that had no clue what they were doing and that made it unpleasurable but now I have found that a little direction goes a long way!
Lurker
0 likes
point me to the spot you feel the best or let me search around suck on the lip or even suck on the clit. mainly just relax get cumfy and enjoy with some directions to what's good for you.... as far as smell. don't worry your going to taste it too when I'm done ... ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
YES!!! But guys tongues can be rough too if you do not know what you are doing.
Lurker
0 likes
I cum so hard from Oral Sex, I can not imagine how anyone would not just love it.

True we are all different, but this seems to be a common thread amongst woman is that woman are better than men. But you honey can be taught what and how you like it best. Tell him he doesn't know.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Yes, I love it! Especially when whoever it is knows how to lick over my labia, rather than just go straight for the hole!

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell yeah!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it. Never got enough of it while married. Mmmm maybe I will make it mandatory in future relations. I love it very much. It never really got to orgasm but I didn't care because it felt so wonderful.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm definitely in the love it camp. I think I enjoy a women's lips and tongue there a little more but only just. Mu husband takes me to wonderful places orally.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I also love it, one of the best feelings I have ever had.
Lurker
0 likes
See my post in "Ask the Gals"
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie
Yes, I love it! Especially when whoever it is knows how to lick over my labia, rather than just go straight for the hole!

I have been with one too many men who are too focused on making their woman orgasm... And much too quickly. They need to relax and have fun with it as well. It's hard for the woman to relax when their man is rushing them. Just take it slow, focus on putting your woman in the ultimate state of pleasure. Oh, and god forbid, don't just sit there and focus on one damn area. Just because a woman's clit is generally her most sensitive spot, does not mean it is the only spot you should be licking and sucking... Explore, taste every inch of me, suck and lick on my labia, taste the inner walls of my vagina. I want my man bringing me to the edge of orgasm and then teasing me for a bit, building up the tension, making me feel unbelievable ecstasy and then bringing me over that edge and down from my sexual high. ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Is there going to be a thread on whether bears shit in the woods?!
Lurker
0 likes
Good answer smile
Lurker
0 likes
i lovelovelovelove to be eaten out. its a sure fire way to make me cum :P i could lay there alllllll day and be perfectly content lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If your partner knows how to do it.....it s wonderful......almost cum every time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is this a trick question?
" I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer"
Woody Allen
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Definitely a trick question IMO...If there are any girls who can't cum from being tongued then just keep practising and as everyone says relax.