what do you think...

last reply
9 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i was wondering what do ladies think about guys who post pictures of their dicks and asses here on lush?
i hope this is not a repeated post, but i am pretty new here and i just didn't have the time to explore through the whole forum
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
oh c'mon is it really that hard to answer? or is this some sort of a taboo topic...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seen this before. And also, you're very impatient, takes us females a while to reply.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by MoonlightSerenity
Seen this before. And also, you're very impatient, takes us females a while to reply.

sorry if i seem impatient, just trying to get a new answer that isn't out of date or hidden among thousands of posts ;)
Lurker
0 likes
If your wanting a quick answer.....the best way is to go ask your friends.

But for me...i enjoy looking at naughty pics...but i also enjoy seeing just a friendly smile in a pic too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
me

i like to ask for my pics

but all dicks are lush

but a pair of dirty eyes.

are leg spreaders

just..my...thoughts smile
Lurker
0 likes
I won't generally look at your pictures until I get to know you better...

I have to say though, cock pics don't usually do it for me... I'm more interested in you as a person than the appendages you have between your legs...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Although I've gotten to know a few people here and am enjoying the social aspect of Lush far more than I expected, I'm primarily here to read what people have written and to write a bit myself. I'm an obsessive, voracious reader, so dick pics aren't going to do much for me. They're just pictures.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
tnx everyone for sharing your thoughts especially Shylass for giving a link to the previous thread
cheers