0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
would you like to see your guy sucking off another guy or taking his cum
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by pennichew
would you like to see your guy sucking off another guy or taking his cum

I love to see that, Then he comes over and kisses me with the other mans cum still in his mouth.
Lurker
0 likes
that sounds pretty hot to me!
Lurker
0 likes
Definately a yes! That is soo horny and yummy.
Lurker
0 likes
I would love to, but I'd never ask.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

No.  Not a turn on for me.  I wouldn't mind seeing him get sucked by another girl (as long as I knew her or knew about it).

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

I have seen him sucking cock! smile

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I do, but mostly because I know how much he enjoys it. For me, I always enjoy seeeing a guy cum and the way his cock and balls respond so that's still the main thrill.

Please take a peek at my stories! Here's a small variety pack:

To Soar With Eagles | Lush Stories An emotional story of love and loss that may touch your heart. Sexy... yes, of course, but uplifting as well! And a Recommended Read!

I Like Big Cocks and I Cannot Lie: Part 1 of 2 | Lush Stories A 2-part story of my bisexual husband and I engaging with a very well-endowed friend!

The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Lush Stories My thoughtful husband gifts me an erotic beach massage session with a large and talented Jamaican masseur... and oh my!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Our guys do. - now. 

My gf and I decided that in a MMF the guys had to suck and swallow. They were not happy believe me. We said if it was good enough for us to do it for them they needed to know what it was like. We didn't admit that we enjoy it though - as we do, and I think they realise that.

It was do it - or we stop. They were very reluctant, but they believed we were serious. They don't complain anymore and are beginning to accept it is part of our three-way. Privately my gf and I believe they are beginning to like it.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

That's not really my kink but I don't judge others that like it.