would you do your man with a strapon

last reply
111 replies
23.1k views
2 watchers
13 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have been trying to get my girl to do it. She always loves to finger my ass and it gets me so hot that I think I want it. Unfortunately as like most kinky thoughts the second that I cum it always feels like it was a bad idea.
Lurker
0 likes
that would be hot and yes i absolutely would try that one out on him and only if he was agreeable to do it. have to try anything at least once u know and who knows he might just like it i know i would !!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I love to bend my hubby over and fuck him like he fucks me. Its so kinky! He loves it.

He always cums with me touching him.

Love
Erin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The real question is which strap on am I going to do him with! lol
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
wish mine would
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think that if he was 100% comfortable with it, it would be something I would enjoy. Would be nice to be on the giving end of it instead of the getting end at all times. Though I should probably start with something simple, like my fingers or something.
If you can't fuck yourself ... who can you fuck?
Lurker
0 likes
Oh many times; He loves it and so do I.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Hell yes. Contrary to popular belief, a man wanting to take it up the butt isn't always gay or bi sexual... Every guy is entitled to try it and see if they like their prostate pleasured. And even if they do, it shouldn't make people question their sexuality.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am a man and I love it!!!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I dont have a BF right now... BUT YES!!! I have always wanted to try that!!
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
Im writing this on behalf of my freind who is sat next to me...............Yes she would, If she ever got round to buying one......
Weaver of Words
0 likes
yep
Lurker
1 like
i know that he likes to be fingerd in the ass is suck his cock but i dont know if he would like that.... new thing to try for us! i think it would be hot especialy if i was jerking him off as i was fucking him.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if a guy I was with wanted me to do that then yes I would.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Quote by airforcenympho
Hell yes. Contrary to popular belief, a man wanting to take it up the butt isn't always gay or bi sexual... Every guy is entitled to try it and see if they like their prostate pleasured. And even if they do, it shouldn't make people question their sexuality.

At the end of the day, it's a girl fucking him so he's still straight. Again, if two lesbians use a strap-on, it doesn't make them straight, so why would a F2M strap-on make a man gay?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
HELL YES DID THE CROSSDRESS AND EX BF
Lurker
0 likes
That scenario does not appeal to me or thank goodness to my man.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only if that is what he wanted. -l ee
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
never tried it, but would be willig to if she wanted to.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
the idea doesn't really appeal to me personally, but if i was with a guy & he wanted to try it i would. and like other ppl have said it doesn't make him bi or gay, just makes him a bit more adventurous lol i've also never been with a guy that would let me even rim them or finger their ass while giving them head so there's no surprise that they haven't wanted anything bigger up there lol

i would like to try fingering a guys ass while giving them head one day cause i hear it makes them cum harder & it's a more intense orgasm for them. *adds it to my to-do list*

♥ J
Lurker
0 likes
No, being dominated turns me on. Being dominant is totally alien to me.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I am about as live and let live and open as they come, but I'm a pitcher, not a receiver. I'm like Santa Claus - I love to give it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I would love it. I am a closet CD and would love to find a woman some day that would enjoy dressing me up and even using a strap-on. I am not bi or gay but would love the experience.
Lurker
0 likes
I've been trying to get my girlfriend to do me since we got together, but obviously we need to start slow, before buying a strap-on, and she isn't that comfortable with toys yet. Girls, you might be surprised how many guys are into it. I know that's not the answer to this question, but it's an answer to somebody's, and it's a good point to reinforce. Lots of dudes like to get fucked by girls!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Realgirl1979
I dont have a BF right now... BUT YES!!! I have always wanted to try that!!

i'd let ya do it to me in a heart beat
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My girlfriend and I did it a few times and we both really enjoyed it. My wife surprised me with it one Christmas Eve on a fur blanket in front of the fireplace (she even bought the strap-on!). I really enjoyed it and she said she liked being in charge, but she is very demure and we have yet to do it again, unfortunately!
Lurker
0 likes
Not much in it for me, but if I was with guy that really wanted it. I would need to care about him. Then I certainly would.

Maybe that should be added to may check list when looking for a man for permanency.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Finger is better then Strapon.........
Finger in Ass and Cock in Mouth......