Your thoughts?

last reply
5 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Agree? Disagree? Opinion? These are two quotes I've come across that I find very enlightening.

To have someone give you control of their bodies and minds, to be entrusted with the responsibility to take care of them, to have someone willing to suffer for you, to forsake pride and dignity to please you... what other gift in this world can possibility equate to that? And more importantly, what makes you worthy to receive it? 

The Master is an artist , His slave the clay, with the whip He will shape her , with humility He will mold her, Some will admire her, But only the Master, not even the slave, will know her true beauty, for her true beauty lies in her lover for her Master
Lurker
0 likes
Agree with both very much. I think that it's often thought as such an easy thing to be on either side of that coin but in fact its truly difficult. I mean a sun is there to please and only please what the Master wants but if the sub isn't getting daily rather minute by minute guidance when starting out then, in my opinion, the sub can feel lost and worried about how they rank in their Masters mind. So it's like in turn if they aren't getting what they need then they will feel unimportant. So it's a fine line for a Dom to teach and give and give by teaching. Of course this as always is just my take and may be on the wrong field in the game.
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by eocpez2
Agree? Disagree? Opinion? These are two quotes I've come across that I find very enlightening.

To have someone give you control of their bodies and minds, to be entrusted with the responsibility to take care of them, to have someone willing to suffer for you, to forsake pride and dignity to please you... what other gift in this world can possibility equate to that? And more importantly, what makes you worthy to receive it? 

The Master is an artist , His slave the clay, with the whip He will shape her , with humility He will mold her, Some will admire her, But only the Master, not even the slave, will know her true beauty, for her true beauty lies in her lover for her Master

Both are very well said. I would agree with both quotes completely. Thank you for sharing them with us. I especially love whats bolded in that last one for there is nothing deeper then the love of a sub for her Master.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by sunshinehigh
Agree with both very much. I think that it's often thought as such an easy thing to be on either side of that coin but in fact its truly difficult. I mean a sun is there to please and only please what the Master wants but if the sub isn't getting daily rather minute by minute guidance when starting out then, in my opinion, the sub can feel lost and worried about how they rank in their Masters mind. So it's like in turn if they aren't getting what they need then they will feel unimportant. So it's a fine line for a Dom to teach and give and give by teaching. Of course this as always is just my take and may be on the wrong field in the game.

I was wondering if you would comment on this. and if you did, I was curious what you would say. and no, not on the wrong field in the game.

to the others, thanks for your thoughts, I agree that the love a sub has for his/her Dom/me is the most prized possession They can hold.
Lurker
0 likes
I was thinking that you would like to hear my opinion on the subject.