Chest hair on men??

last reply
47 replies
4.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
After a few recent chats with some of my girl friends i'm at a total loss about shaving, waxing, or leaving my chest hair as is. I'm not gorilla hairy and but would love to know your thoughts??
Clumeleon
0 likes
Hi, Alex; welcome to the forums.

There have been a few threads on this in the past that you might want to take a look at. I took the liberty of using the search function (which is excellent and can be found at the top right of the page) to dig out these for you:

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst22420_Do-girls-prefer-to-have-there-guys-with-body-hair-or-without-body-hair.aspx
http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst21811_Does-hair-on-a-man39s-body-matter-that-much-ex-backchestshoulderetc.aspx
http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst20183_Hair-on-men-Yes-or-no.aspx

Hope this goes some way to answering your question.
Lurker
0 likes
I thought you might like some different ideas for chest hair...

(that's one of my favourites)

Not forgetting back hair...

Lurker
0 likes
I think a little bit is sexy but less is definately more!
Lurker
0 likes
Mazza you are twisted. I mean that in a good way.
No back hair though. Chest yes.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Mazza you are twisted. I mean that in a good way.
No back hair though. Chest yes.

Do you mean you wouldn't go with a guy with back hair or you would insist on its removal?

If the latter, do you recommend waxing?
The Linebacker
0 likes
Some guys just have to shave the number of their favorite NASCAR driver's car into their chest hair.
0 likes
Okay, I will shave down there...
But before I have to shave my chest...

She should shave too.
Yeah, I guess I am just sayin'.
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
mazza, i love your examples but i like chest hair much more than stupid... which those guys obviously are.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I always prefer a smooth chest.
Lurker
0 likes
Damn Mazza, Where do you dig this stuff up?... those photos are awesome!

Lurker
0 likes
Hahahah thank you guys!!!

Bows

Oh look, I found more for your delectation...

(this one is VERY nice)

Don't feel bad if you DON'T have a hairy chest - you could always invest in one of these...

Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
Hahahah thank you guys!!!

Bows

Oh look, I found more for your delectation...

(this one is VERY nice)

Mazza, this one is in a class of beautiful all its own... please NEVER include this in with the other chest hair art....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A little chest hair is OK but not into very hairy guys. And if someone ever did shave their chest to look like like one of Mazza's pics, I would applaude his creativity! Then kick his hairy ass out of my bed!! LOL

Not Too Bad

Too Much

Take Off The Sweater!!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Take Off The Sweater!!

To be honest, Nikki... I actually find the brown underpants offensive!!

I don't mind that much chest hair... Not keen on a hairy back so much, but if I was really into the guy, I don't suppose it would matter...

Mazza, this one is in a class of beautiful all its own... please NEVER include this in with the other chest hair art....

Agreed Sugah! xxx
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Take Off The Sweater!!

How did you get this picture of me? *narrows eyes*
Lurker
0 likes
I like a guy with a smattering of chest hair or none at all.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Firstly just wanted to say wow! Thanks for the massive support and responses boys and girls

Clum, thanks also for the references. Nice to get a heads up, particularly while finding my feet here on Lush.

Next Mazza! Brilliant! Loved the pictures and thankfully I don't think I'm yet at the level of cultivation to pull off some of those AMAZING chestal hedges haha

Also good to be reminded that if a buck toothed, glasses wearing, hairy chested, British international man of mystery can pull ladies like Liv Hurley and the likes then I'm sure I'm doin alright smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AlexVanKuhl
Firstly just wanted to say wow! Thanks for the massive support and responses boys and girls

Clum, thanks also for the references. Nice to get a heads up, particularly while finding my feet here on Lush.

Next Mazza! Brilliant! Loved the pictures and thankfully I don't think I'm yet at the level of cultivation to pull off some of those AMAZING chestal hedges haha

Also good to be reminded that if a buck toothed, glasses wearing, hairy chested, British international man of mystery can pull ladies like Liv Hurley and the likes then I'm sure I'm doin alright smile

Ah, it's good to have a giggle, isn't it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The pics of the guys with the chest hair. Amazing! ;)

I don't mind chest hair, my boyfriend has a nice sprinkling of it on his chest.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by AlexVanKuhl

You're very welcome, mate.
0 likes
I love chest hair on men.

Here's another one for your collection, Mazza. He's a bit angry, but he has hot abs.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you remember the bit in the Mel Gibson movie What Women Want when he tries out the female products and he rips off the wax thingy and screams "women are insane" ? Wonderful.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not a fan of chest hair
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't mind chest hair, so long as he doesn't look like a gorilla because of it.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Lurker
0 likes
to be honest i find it really hot when a guy has a little hair on his chest.....i don't like it on the back tho(but i could handle a little). I like them smooth too....but i LOVE the masculine look of a man that has a little hair;)
Lurker
0 likes
lolol....funny pics above...i have a lil...not a lot..deal with it :P
(jks)

for men with more fur...wear it proudly! biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by FtLMale
Okay, I will shave down there...
But before I have to shave my chest...

She should shave too.
Yeah, I guess I am just sayin'.

HA'HA'HA'HA'HA'HA'HA'HA'HA. ALL THE PHOTOS THAT YOU'VE POSTED ARE REALLY CRAAAAZZYYY! HAVE TO ADMIT THAT I'M PRETTY SHALLOW ON FINDING THE REASON WHY I'M LAUGHING. THAT HAIRY BACK IS SOOOO AWKWARD!

THE LITTLE HAIRS SHOULD BE SUFFICIENTLY PROPORTION TO THE BROADNESS OF THE CHEST. NOT ON THE EXTENT THAT YOU ALREADY HAVE THE RESEMBLANCE OF A GORILLA. lol.
Lurker
0 likes

oohh la la... bring on the fur for me!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
CRYPTICN'TE wrote: "HA'HA'HA'HA'HA'HA'HA'HA'HA. ALL THE PHOTOS THAT YOU'VE POSTED ARE REALLY CRAAAAZZYYY! HAVE TO ADMIT THAT I'M PRETTY SHALLOW ON FINDING THE REASON WHY I'M LAUGHING. THAT HAIRY BACK IS SOOOO AWKWARD!"

My response: Sometimes its OK to be a bit "shallow" lol!!

CRYPTICN'TE also wrote: "THE LITTLE HAIRS SHOULD BE SUFFICIENTLY PROPORTION TO THE BROADNESS OF THE CHEST. NOT ON THE EXTENT THAT YOU ALREADY HAVE THE RESEMBLANCE OF A GORILLA. lol."

My response: I once had 7 little chest hairs...they died of loneliness many years ago!! lol LOL!!