4.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What turns you off from a woman???
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Crudity, Ignorance, and lack of manners.
Lurker
0 likes
Smoking women, drug users, bizarre piercings, face tattoos, stained clothing, out of shape girls
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Many things that fall under a broad category of making a relationship more difficult than is necessary.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
Smoking can be a turn off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hairy armpits
Bad teeth
Arrogance
a filthy mouth outside of the bedroom
eating like it was her last meal ( i love a woman with meat on her but i don't like watching a woman pig out)
excessive drinking
drugs
too much makeup
flaming other women
no smile
The Linebacker
0 likes
A mustache does not win me over.
Lurker
0 likes
Bad attitude, smoking, excessive drinking, bad hygiene, not about anything, awful physique, hairy legs, ignorance...
Lurker
0 likes
attitude, attitude, attitude
Lurker
0 likes
A female with a bad attitude that's not about nothing...that's my biggest turn off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
may i interject here that most of the answers could be applied to people in general..just an observation..
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
0 likes
they absolutely could. turn offs aren't exactly gender specific...
Lurker
0 likes
A woman who smells!! I'm talking about bad breath or smell bad downstairs. Emotionally insecure, snobs, ignorance.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Silly ass games!
Lurker
0 likes
i find giggily girls irritating.
you know those girls that seem to laugh at any stupid thing.
0 likes
Quote by littlemissbitch
may i interject here that most of the answers could be applied to people in general..just an observation..

Girls that interject?

Err... just an observation...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find doing drugs a big turn off, as well as partying and drinking too much
Lurker
0 likes
Immaturity, lack of grace, smoking, out of shape and lack of intelligence (most important of all)
Lurker
0 likes
overly big fake boobs, like natural just a hand full size boob to play with. too many tatoos, a few small sexy ones are nice but being covered with them again takes away from her own natural beauty.
Lurker
0 likes
smoking;
drinking;
being easy;
being slutty;
putting her needs above everyone else;
oversize fake boobs;
immaturity;
not knowing where they are going in life.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lack of self cofidence,clinging,rudeness,trying to limit their intelligence,smoking
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by FtLMale

Girls that interject?

Err... just an observation...

hahaa...i missed this! dammit!
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personality, Attitude, Expectance of someone they "love" to change, control freak, insecurity. lack of an open mind.....tell me when to end!!!!
"Sometimes you have to believe in someone else's belief in you before the belief in yourself kicks in" ~Les Brown
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll keep it to my top two biggest:
1. Lack of education or just general stupidity/ignorance (ditsy girls, those who believe everything they see/read etc)
2. Those who think they're God's gift to humanity and think that because they have a vagina that automatically everyone needs to bow down to and be "worthy" of their attention. Get over yourselves, you poop like everybody and put your pants on one leg at a time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
not taking care of her self, she doesn't have to look like a model but be height/ weight balenced. also I don't like a woman who swears all the time. smoking is also a turn off for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by littlemissbitch

hahaa...i missed this! dammit!

I was wondering how that slipped by you.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
gauge piercings are just nasty. normal piercings not on the ear are major turn offs too.
Lurker
0 likes
Chewed up nails, ugh
Lurker
0 likes
Ignorance, Smoking, Excessive drinking, Excessive cursing, Drug use, Lack of manners, Lack of personal hygene, Being "ghetto".
Lurker
0 likes
Nasty personality. That's about it