What Is Your Favourite Dessert?

last reply
316 replies
25.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Clumeleon
0 likes
What do you often have a hankering for after a hearty meal?

What do you like to indulge your sweet tooth with?

Pictures welcome.

The way to my heart is a good, old-fashioned apple pie.

0 likes
My favorite is Cherry Dump Cake with French Vanilla Ice Cream..
It is really more like a cobbler but is really the easiest dessert to make and has a short list of ingredients.

1 can (21 Oz.) Cherry Pie Filling
1 can (15 Oz.) Crushed Pineapple
1 box (about 18 Oz.) Yellow Or White Cake Mix
1 stick Margarine
1/2 stick Butter
Whipped Cream
You don't even need to stir anything thus the 'Dump' aspect.

The Linebacker
0 likes
There are so many delicious ones to choose from. This one may nudge the others by just a bit as my favorite. A hot butter blondie topped with pecans or walnuts, vanilla ice cream, and caramel syrup.

Lurker
0 likes
strawberries and whipped cream so i can take the juices and let it run over my partner's nipples and dick and suck it off him with all the juices of his hot body and then take the whipped cream and do the same thing. of course peaches and pears and mangoes are good too. ever had a eggnog floatie guys u should try it is tasty good.!!!! yummmy yum yum!!
Lurker
0 likes
Treacle tart or chocolate & Orange cheesecake.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
cake. really its not cake, its frosting...cake is just the vehicle ;)
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Cupcakes - the gourmet kind, not the crappy icing kind.

And lemon meringue pie.

And cotton candy.

Yeah, my dessert preferences tend to be a throwback to childhood for some reason. Probably because I'm not a big dessert person in general, but when I do have cravings, it's usually for something familiar and nostalgic.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not a big dessert eater either. However, I have a weakness for brownies. The other thing I'd call my favorite would be Key Lime Pie!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
In no particular order:

Apple pie or crumble with hot custard
Trifle
Brownies - hot with ice cream!
Anything like a tarte tatin, or caramelised fruit in pastry
Ben and jerrys ice cream!
Lurker
0 likes
as a chef i have many desserts that i like but the one that i really love is a Tiramisu.
Lurker
0 likes
My favorite desserts would be:

French Creme Brulee the original kind you can only find in very few old fashion cafe's.

Italien Tiramisu, my mother would used to take me to this cafe where they served the best italien tiramisu ever.
Lurker
0 likes
oh its got to Profiteroles smoothed in a warm gooey chocolate sauce, its making my mouth water thinking about them

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gingerbread and whipped cream...

Lurker
0 likes
tiramisu
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Cupcakes - the gourmet kind, not the crappy icing kind.

And lemon meringue pie.

And cotton candy.

Yeah, my dessert preferences tend to be a throwback to childhood for some reason. Probably because I'm not a big dessert person in general, but when I do have cravings, it's usually for something familiar and nostalgic.

WE'RE ON THE SAME BENCH, ASHLEIGH! I LOVE COTTON CANDY. PLUS THE FILIPINO DESSERTS ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Chocolate cake with Cookies 'n Cream ice cream
Lurker
0 likes
Cheesecake - Lemon ... Blueberry .. Strawberry ...

Mince Pies yummmmmm

ALL kinds of ice cream .. yummmmmmmmmmmmmm

Praline Chocolate

Please Note : Simplyjohn is prohibited from reading all, or any part of this posting LOL
Site administrator
0 likes
Damn !!! 'I only eat healthy food she says ... its so important she says .. you are what you eat she says ... my body is my temple she says' like panties !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats it !! stuff the Alpen .. the dried fruits .. the fat free bio yogurts .. the salads .. gimme steak and chips !!
Lurker
0 likes
A deliciously sweet woman.... but a close second would be Almond Joy bars smile
Lurker
0 likes
I love chocolate strawberry cake smile Good for the soul =]
Site administrator
0 likes
Just love profiteroles with lots of extra cream !! Sometimes though a nice mature/ripe cheese, like stilton or camembert , with crackers and port !! Yummy !!
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Tonight at a friends, I had a Mars Bar, chopped and wrapped in puff pastry, and baked. Served with vanilla ice cream. It was incredible. Other than that, baked cheese cake with rich chocolate topping is my vice...
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by SydneySider
Tonight at a friends, I had a Mars Bar, chopped and wrapped in puff pastry, and baked. Served with vanilla ice cream. It was incredible. Other than that, baked cheese cake with rich chocolate topping is my vice...

Fancy! In Scotland, we just dip it in batter and fry the fuck out of it.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Homemade apple crumble and custard - food of the gods.
Lurker
0 likes
Banana cream pie with plenty of whipp cream
Lurker
0 likes
Dessert?