do you let guys see up your skirt?

last reply
346 replies
54.5k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
how many girls like to sit across from a man and open their legs just enough to give the man a glimpse up your skirt?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course and you sure as hell better be watching too. lol When I am not wearing panties it is very difficult to keep my legs closed. I hope the view is enjoyed, I surely do. Of course I wear panties less than half the time.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nipple
how many girls like to sit across from a man and open their legs just enough to give the man a glimpse up your skirt?

Well i did it yesterday and i felt dirty showing him my ankle......
Lurker
0 likes
Guilty. The thrill is acting like it's purely accidental
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
As often as i can !!!! ;)

Melissa xxx
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
it's always accidental, and i won't admit otherwise (even when it's not!). smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
when i was younger id go out with my girls and we wore short skirts, danced on the bar and always made sure we wore white panties. they show the best ;)
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by littlemissbitch
when i was younger id go out with my girls and we wore short skirts, danced on the bar and always made sure we wore white panties. they show the best ;)

I am sure you would still awe the young guys, and the older guys also!
Lurker
0 likes
i just love it when girls hike up their skirt so guys can have a peek.
i know my gf does it a lot.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I'm afraid you've identified one of my special thrills...I love doing this!

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie
I'm afraid you've identified one of my special thrills...I love doing this!

I bet that is a beautiful sight
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

guilty!!!! my mistake and on purpose...
Lurker
0 likes
My one of my favorite things to do. And always quite by accident.
Lurker
0 likes
every chance i get..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll need to watch Kai more often when she sits
Gramps

The quiet and always horny old guy in Sunny Florida USA
Lurker
0 likes
of course i do...doesn't every girl???
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by littlemissbitch

what? you're supposed to wear panties when you dance on the bar?

i've been doing it wrong all this time...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Of course I do, all the time. I usually don't wear panties so when I do it I always make it look like it was an accident. It's my favorite thing to do at the mall our out at dinner.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never done that, would never do that!! And anyone who says I have or would is lying. So There!!!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I have never done that, would never do that!! And anyone who says I have or would is lying. So There!!!

uh huh... i believe you. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
only when I'm being bad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hey Rachel..can i see up your skirt? ;-)
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes, though when I was at Hellfire sometime last year my other half tucked the hem of my skirt into the top of my boy panties so people got a glimpse of my butt cheeks.

It was liberating.
Lurker
0 likes
Not really.. *Tries my best to stop myself from laughing*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No I haven't. Even in high school I made sure my skirt was just to or below my knees. Haha.
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Nikki the way you look, goodness sakes why not.
Lurker
0 likes
I have flashed my pussy a few times. sometimes to someone I know in public, or a stranger where he can't do anything cuz maybe his gf is with him :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess I have to answer YES!
Since I don't wear panties or thongs unless absolutely necessary!

Kisses!

Steph